We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 119 of 164 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4094
    I made a post about this some days ago to end the matter, but it simply goes on......

Maybe odd to say this, but why dont you make a video and get some prove or something tanick?
    I am sure I can do the same and look where the difference in the spar is.
    Can be a trait or something dunno...
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

This banters are all boring o_o
    If you want spar do it, if don't want it than don't do it...
    I usually use anything what im given unless sometimes I use chords if reaver uses wraith thing for heals couse they crit enuff as it is.

Did tried some spars without even hots but thats where reaver is in clear advantage with dps and crits but fun nonetheless to try sometimes if not any action..
    But tbh if one don't use all skills given to his/her class the duel is irrelevant if one gimps him/her self.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

I'm tempted to prove Tanick wrong by asking some of my friends thoroughly demonstrate your statements. I've got quite a few reaver and lm friends who should be willing to demonstrate. If my friends agree and you want to be proven wrong then maybe we can maybe agree and organize a session.

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    This banters are all boring o_o
    If you want spar do it, if don't want it than don't do it...
    I usually use anything what im given unless sometimes I use chords if reaver uses wraith thing for heals couse they crit enuff as it is.

Did tried some spars without even hots but thats where reaver is in clear advantage with dps and crits but fun nonetheless to try sometimes if not any action..
    But tbh if one don't use all skills given to his/her class the duel is irrelevant if one gimps him/her self.
    depends why you spar. some do it to learn each others abilities and skills. some do it for cheap renown/infarmy. some do it just to see how far there are in terms of balance.

we all know classes are very unbalanced solo, in groups it's slightly more blurry so you can have good fights. so why use skills that are a huge advantage? it's just nice sportsmanship to put everyone on a closer playing feild. if that means no chord, probably more balanced minstrel tbh

I had so much more fun playing without switching to determination stance. recklessness hots and moral-taps feel much more balanced and I eventually die :O even though I was normally in assailment because I could never really stay in melee I do remember kis sparring me, she didn't heal, I didn't heal, she always won. warden without determination is balanced in moors imo. plus, no ones going to spar you if you always use "unsportsmanlike" skills, and the player uses them isn't the one to judge what is and what isn't, it's the opponent. it's nice to lose a close fight, it's just annoying to lose with your opponent full health and hots still on with cooldowns ready...
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Tbh 1 VS 1 for lore master it's enoug easy, if you take enough crit and you are without WL stack or antistun and some CD out, you can die really fast.
    But ...
    For me, it's quite hard to kill a defiler, near to impossible if rank 7+
    Usually spider aren't a problem.
    Warg with lucky and good timing can be a problem.
    Same for reaver.
    WL can be hard to kill and need a lot of time but more chance than a defi quite hard lose.

LM versus 2 it's death. with lucky you can kill one and lose your cd but 2 reaver or reaver + wl or reaver + warg ... can kill you really fast.

At last i think Lore master is a strong class not OP.
    Best problem of creep it's need to learn how to play no more.
    If a lore master survive versus 4 enemy and kill them isn't the LM OP.
    This is my point of view. Anyway thank you for sharing some knowlodged guys, evernight is a server full of good players don't forget that.

I don't need tests. I know the numbers from 1vs1 on the map and if Magellanic has checked his combat log after this
    Didn't use wotc, I was just gonna to but got impaled to death from 5k morale -.-
    he knows the numbers of an Impale crit, too.

There's a lot of things a Lm can do to beat every reaver eventually (armour, skills, traits, morale, macros) but if you go out in a standard Lm moors build and think Water-lore will outheal every reaver you will learn the hard way it doesn't. If you can't beat a Lm on the map with your reaver and think Water-lore will outheal your damage always, take a few lessons with Krozion.

Agree with Guiwinner. Lm is quite balanced. You can't kill Defilers (try Oruam) or Warleaders (try Kacu) but they can't kill you either. Wargs (try Deathpaws) and Reavers (try Krozion) can kill you or hips/sprint. Spiders and Blackarrows lose vs Lm.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    I don't need tests. I know the numbers from 1vs1 on the map and if Magellanic has checked his combat log after this he knows the numbers of an Impale crit, too.
    Which, as you'd know if you'd actually read the post you're referring to, is 2 impales at the same time in a 2v1. I don't disagree that Impale can hit high if it crits/devs, but that is a 20 second cooldown, and a reaver has no other burst damage above 50% health.

There's a lot of things a Lm can do to beat every reaver eventually (armour, skills, traits, morale, macros) but if you go out in a standard Lm moors build and think Water-lore will outheal every reaver you will learn the hard way it doesn't. If you can't beat a Lm on the map with your reaver and think Water-lore will outheal your damage always, take a few lessons with Krozion.
    As we have proven, a good LM will out heal a reaver standing still & only using WL + debuffs. When you add movement, CC and the fact that the reaver can't just stand there and beat on the LM for 5 minutes hoping for a chain of crits in a spar, it becomes even more clear cut.

Agree with Guiwinner. Lm is quite balanced. You can't kill Defilers (try Oruam) or Warleaders (try Kacu) but they can't kill you either. Wargs (try Deathpaws) and Reavers (try Krozion) can kill you or hips/sprint. Spiders and Blackarrows lose vs Lm.
    A WL spamming LM is one of the most overpowered classes in the game (right up there with spam healing minstrel/cd popping champ/determination warden), but at least you've given us a pretty good indicated of how incredibly warped your perspective is. I've seen Magellanic spar Enco many times, and I think he's won every time since U10. I can't say for sure about warleaders, maybe TWH or a decent LM can enlighten me, but I can't see how it could be harder than a defiler (since defiler self heals are far more potent than warleader self heals, and SI completely negates one of the most important WL spar skills). You would have to be extraordinarily bad to lose to a warg on a WL spamming LM (less burst damage & far squishier than a reaver), and we've already discussed reavers to death.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Hi new forum

why are you so ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Hi new forum

why are you so ugly?
    Was gonna ask the same about your avatar ;D But yeah, I don't like the grey either - in addition to the fact that its a boring background, its also tricky to read due to the colour scheme.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

I love the new forums lol. so much nicer on my eyes

plus coloured texted look Cooler

especially on the gray background rather than black on white. maybe people will starting posting always in some special colour

I might start right now
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    I don't need tests. I know the numbers from 1vs1 on the map and if Magellanic has checked his combat log after this he knows the numbers of an Impale crit, too.

Yes I know that impale can crit. 1on1 you can survive that, 1on2 hardly.

"but if you go out in a standard Lm moors build and think Water-lore will outheal every reaver you will learn the hard way it doesn't" if so, then the build is just bad. My standard (and basically only) moors build is made for solo/small fights. Raid fights are most of the time in the favour of those who got more decent ppl, so it doesn't matter much how you build.

"You can't kill Defilers" sure can, just might take some time and good timing of skills. Warleaders are the same, though both defis and WLs can always run if they want to, but assuming they stay you'll win. Never waste ents/lightning on full morale.

Also you should never lose to a warg, if so, double check what you're doing in the fight. Never let them on your back etc. basic stuff. Same works here as against defis/WLs. Most wargs sprint/hips too late if they're dying, so you can easily nuke them down from half morale with some ents/lightning and napalm/lotrd combos. Before that stack some embers and most of time they die even if they happened to get away.

Fact is that LM is very op in 1on1s, but against 3+ you go down very easily compared to some other classes like mins/champ/warden. Chain disarming the LM is extremely effective.

Also the forums look good, but are harder to read.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Forums working faster, but not visually appealing :/

The original Valdez

Yo guys
    Ive been away for some time now...hows Evernight?

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Forums working faster, but not visually appealing :/
    If you want visually appealing, look up Jag's skirt.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Really don't care bout new forum. Would rather have old forum with pvp leaderboard.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

If you find the forums difficult to read, too wide or whatever, install the Stylish plugins for Chrome/Firefox and create a new style. Copy/paste in the following code (from here, modified a bit) and apply it to URLs starting with "https://www.lotro.com/forums/". You can customise it however you want, of course, but even these few basic changes make it a lot more usable.

Code:
        body {
            margin: 0px 15%                 !important;
        }

.postbit .postbody {
            /*background-color: #060606       !important;*/
            color: #FEFEFE                  !important;
        }

/* font size for the post content */
        .postbit .postrow {
            font-size: 13px                 !important;
        }

/* font size for quoted posts */
        .postbit .postrow .bbcode_quote {
            font-size: 12px                 !important;
        }

.postbit .postbody .content {
            padding: 15px 10px 0px 10px     !important;
        }

.postbit .postbody .signature {
            font-size: 12px                 !important;
            padding: 10px 10px 0px 10px     !important;
            border-top-color: #353535       !important;
        }

.postuseravatarlink img {
            width: 64px                     !important;
            height: 64px                    !important;
        }

.username_container .username strong {
            font-size: 16px                 !important;
        }
    Nothing we can do about losing the leaderboards though... Let the FCing commence, I guess.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Nothing we can do about losing the leaderboards though... Let the FCing commence, I guess.

Imo there's nothing special to FC anyway so to me it seems pretty pointless except for those who want to be seen as a "high rank" nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post

Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Imo there's nothing special to FC anyway so to me it seems pretty pointless except for those who want to be seen as a "high rank" nowadays.
    Agree. And lets be honest, most people don't care who fcs anymore, it seems to have lost the negative stigma it used to have. Those that are proven to fc just get called a rascal and given a scruffle on the head like a bad doggy, then all is forgiven. Either that or you get called FC police and trolled because of it. Can't win, either way.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

In my opinion most of the players knows how is others behaviour/playstyle and , for me, thats most important than having a rank... since buffs came, rank got no sense... a random player can reach r9 or r10 very fast, so at the end u get on with the people, not with theyr rank...

for example, for me celembar deserves more renown than some other players ive seen with more rank but ive never seen them into the battlefield
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    thats not true.

new people in moors are blown up in seconds and the slow grind to become even on par is painful enough. a day or two of FC grind you'll look more fairly balanced, even if your skills suck, but at least you won't blow up in seconds now...

you also have a stupid issue with PvP gear being better than PvE... which is just stupid... need to get all the great audacity peices, well might as well get the rank 8 off-thing now I'm here, might as well get a second age... FIRST-AGE!!! well, I'm 13 now, might as well do the last 2 ranks so I never have to do it again...

those are really just design flaws in the game. if those were took away, I'd *think* it would stop a chunk of it. there are other tiny solutions they seemed to have ignored too like a cooldown on deleteing character (would stop a lot) like on scarlet blade (stupidest MMO eveh!!!)

but it just annoys me turbine still arn't doing anything. one of the biggest tells to us who was farming is now gone, it's free raign for them and I'm sure we'll see some stupid ranked people now...

Boo

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Thx for all the raid versus raid tonight! Great action (tr 1st floor fight ftw!) and I hope everyone enjoyed it and I hope we see more fights soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Thx for all the raid versus raid tonight! Great action (tr 1st floor fight ftw!) and I hope everyone enjoyed it and I hope we see more fights soon!
    Yeah I really enjoyed it
    But will be much more fun without the ###### lag :-/

Teynyn

Page 119 of 164 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast