We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 105 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    PS just noticed 2 days ago when i was duo with moltres that i got killed and moltres was left alive, now he told me that is a rule on enco's tribe, wich i can understand to prevent ganking ur own people.
    Oh but we do kill Molt and we love to do it! However since (if the action is decent) we usually have a small tribegroup up, we try to avoid ganking our own when we have greater numbers. Unless they are asking for it.
    Neither is it a rule, we can kill Molt whenever we feel like (and if we succeed!), but it's more of a nice gesture towards a friend

I'm happy of what I saw in the last days (yesterday there was raid vs raid afternoon action!)
    I'm happy to see that a good community can overcome every problem (even game side problems).
    And i hope that this good action (and behaviour) can keep on, and working on future improvements
    I think I can speak for all my italian mates, that we're happy to help to keep all things going in the right way.
    Proud of Evernight and Evernighters
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

PS just noticed 2 days ago when i was duo with moltres that i got killed and moltres was left alive, now he told me that is a rule on enco's tribe, wich i can understand to prevent ganking ur own people. but it looks really weird when u have 2 people next to each other and u kill one and let the other one alive.
    Yeah I was expecting to get killed there, though I've also done the same when there's been some freeps fighting creatures group + others. I think it applies to most ppl who are playing both sides - tribe mates aren't the first targets. At least I apply it depending on situation - in the situation you mentioned we should have both been killed

Anyway where did all the creeps come from yesterday? It was almost like good not-so-old times, just couldn't out dps the creep healing when we had raid going earlier, which is pretty rare thing with current balance.
    Last edited by qru; Jun 20 2013 at 09:43 AM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Well I think people who play both side shoult be able to have a backbone, i can only understand this rule because some people will get angry within the tribe if they get ganked by there own m8's. As i think if that happens u should be able to handle it. this rules implies that many people in that tribe cannot handle it and that is why there is such a rule in place.

thora, next time when u complain that we are grouped just think about this, when i solo and 1 v 1 a creep and u come to gank expaxt the same thing to happen to u. I don't care if ur 1 infamy away or 100k away, u are complaining that i zerg but your doing now exactly what u hate the most. Think about it before u go attack me next time on the forums. As you are no better then what you are qq about the most.

thora, next time when u complain that we are grouped just think about this, when i solo and 1 v 1 a creep and u come to gank expaxt the same thing to happen to u. I don't care if ur 1 infamy away or 100k away, u are complaining that i zerg but your doing now exactly what u hate the most. Think about it before u go attack me next time on the forums. As you are no better then what you are qq about the most.
    Where do I complain?
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

I've always thought it's a bit strange that some people don't want to attack their friends but of course there's a degree of personal choice involved in everything. I'll happily try to kick the living daylights out of anyone I know and they're always good enough to return the favour. Take someone like Ani the champ for example, we've always got on wonderfully yet I'll promise that when I'm down to my last hundred health I'll be falling at his feet trying to bite his toes off. Maybe it's just me but some of the best fights I've had are with people I'm friendly with.

As for the issue of 1v1's. Pretty much everyone knows that the only safe spot for spars is LC HS. So anywhere else on the field people will probably use that as an excuse to jump in. Again, we're down to personal choice really. If I see a 1v1 going on that looks like a nice fight I'll refrain from jumping in and perhaps watch. If I see a 1v1 that's a little uneven I'll sometimes throw a few heals to the monster to even things up a little and sit back and watch. If I see a 1v1 where the monster simply has no chance at all then I'll do what I can to save them and possibly jump right in too.

Every single one of us is going to get "zerged" on a daily basis so I can never understand why people get too upset about it.

What I'd love to see is less calling out in OOC for one or two people. Yell in OOC if a keep is under attack or if a large bunch of peeps roll over the top of you by all means.

Oh, and Pouchie....whenever you say you're at work why do I have the compulsion to make sure all my windows and doors are locked? I picture a balaclava clad midget breaking into houses to use their laptops to post.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Where do I complain?
    I think he meant torhowl and lol at his post really indeed...
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    I've always thought it's a bit strange that some people don't want to attack their friends but of course there's a degree of personal choice involved in everything. I'll happily try to kick the living daylights out of anyone I know and they're always good enough to return the favour. Take someone like Ani the champ for example, we've always got on wonderfully yet I'll promise that when I'm down to my last hundred health I'll be falling at his feet trying to bite his toes off. Maybe it's just me but some of the best fights I've had are with people I'm friendly with.
    Exactly, though the point isn't about not attacking, but more like "not running over with zerg" if you're alone against x number. Of course that happens too and there's nothing weird in it - no one complains, it's just your fault for being in wrong place at wrong time. But yeah it gets weird when you're the only one in the group left alive - at least when I'm fighting against a group, the goal is to kill everyone till last man.

Agree on the last sentence, I'd say most of the best fights have been against ppl I know, in spars / small groups and so on.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

just wanna share my thx to the creep raid who where fighting my little 6man grp and thx to freeps who where following us. some nice kills and some deaths . cheers all
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

As for the issue of 1v1's. Pretty much everyone knows that the only safe spot for spars is LC HS. So anywhere else on the field people will probably use that as an excuse to jump in.
    Unless you are Dreikken or Cantabrin - in which case, even at LC HS they have no qualms about jumping in and violating spars
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jun 21 2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Spelling
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post

Don't talk about Sportsmanship. You have wargs like Rabia and Vulkaran hipsing from 1 v 1 or even two wargs verse me. Major lamers. Well actually most wargs for that point. They get hit once and instantly hips? I only hips if im out numbered. Then again you trait the 3 minute hips lololol...

Use knives out in 1vs1. Мajor lame -.- so you dont talk about sportsmaship too
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    lol funny since was you who was with zerg afternoon with BG members s hunting solers at tr after flip or takeover and no gy for us..hypocriticism on peak and also ops 3-1 until i took 1 back.

Nice fights in evening all tho, keep it up!
    Sigh..I see your fingers typing but your brain is standing still again.
    And btw I personally had to to flip an OP 5 times because it was switched to 3/1...not saying its always just freeps..but I am saying that people that who are flipping ops to 3/1 is people that read the forums..have made comments about it. Like the good Doc Thingo said ( hopefully with time) things will get beter but its funny that you would point out the 3/1 red ops but dont say a word about the constant 3/1 blue ops.

Maybe rethink the use of the word starting with an h

well... some posts got the axe...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Oh, and Pouchie....whenever you say you're at work why do I have the compulsion to make sure all my windows and doors are locked? I picture a balaclava clad midget breaking into houses to use their laptops to post.

lol blame maude she lets me in dirty goblin........

"...

So I went through all the "Ettenmoors" threads we've ever had and did some tallying of the various types of posts:

1,151 <anyplayername> sucks
    1,057 <eitherside> sucks
    2,814 <eitherside> zergs too much
    2,970 <eitherside> sits in NPCs too much
    336 <eitherside> needs to group less
    437 <anyplayername> uses store items all the time

I stopped counting.

.............................. ...
    .............................. ..........
    .............................. .................

No I didn't really do that post counting. I just made those numbers up, but they're probably not too far off.

Soo... complaining might help you feel better but don't expect anything to change.

At least it's Friday!

..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Unless you are Dreikken or Cantabrin - in which case, even at LC HS they have no qualms about jumping in and violating spars
    Dreikken does not use forums, but I'll reply about that:

[Point 1] Killing a freep at Lumber Camp is not ganking at LC-HS
    [Point 2] Defend another creep when they got ganked by some freeps at LS-HS is not ganking btw, just sending a message to expect some reaction from us. (Most people knows who I'm talking about)
    [Point 3] The same way I made a mistake with yours, I'll wait same kind of apologies from you, and stop to throw false accusations against people from my Kinship/Tribe

Bye
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Cheers for the late night evening freeps and creeps. Some awesome fights and fun there! ;D

No regrets!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

en is that you?

where are te posts en pvp isnt good enough??
    where are the post i move servers??
    It was so diffucult for ppl to think now that pvp is made by players?
    I want to thank all the ppl that tried to make en once again nice server ty all freeps and creeps at least you make one step yo tried and succed to make en alive again!!
    ps1 i want to thank my tribe for helping me to make the litle drunk and wasted tribe family you guys rock

ps2 i blame the bird and kowt cause i can!!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Dreikken does not use forums, but I'll reply about that:

[Point 1] Killing a freep at Lumber Camp is not ganking at LC-HS
    [Point 2] Defend another creep when they got ganked by some freeps at LS-HS is not ganking btw, just sending a message to expect some reaction from us. (Most people knows who I'm talking about)
    [Point 3] The same way I made a mistake with yours, I'll wait same kind of apologies from you, and stop to throw false accusations against people from my Kinship/Tribe

Bye
    In reference to the points you made:
    1. It wasn't in Lumber Camp, it was at LC-HS (the sparring place).
    2. This was during a sparring session, at which you were also present (and I think I saw you sparring Farruquito), as were many people on the server.
    3. I was sparring with the warg Sazaru, in between the sparring area stones. Directly to the east of us was Gattsu, who was keeping an eye on spars - but there were also around 15 other freeps and 10 other creeps there, clearly sparring or waiting to spar, or simply watching. I defeated Sazaru, and then Dreikken jumped on me when I was at 1k morale. I used last stand and got heals from nearby people who saw his violation of spars. I know that there are no actual Turbine rules about spars, but there certainly are on this server, and jumping in to try and steal a kb and renown on someone who's just won a spar is a violation.

The difference between the example of the FCing that you accused my kin of and this instance is that you were misinformed that Yaotzin was a member of my kin, whereas I directly experiencing Dreikken trying to violate the spar, as did others standing nearby, a behaviour which Cantabrin and he continued to emulate throughout the evening, attacking Albysan, Dobri's hunter (I forget the name) and others. I wish I was misinformed, but on this occasion, I'm afraid I can't back down - his behaviour was disgraceful, and not what I'd expect of such a long time player.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jun 22 2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Spelling
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    In reference to the points you made:
    1. It wasn't in Lumber Camp, it was at LC-HS (the sparring place).
    2. This was during a sparring session, at which you were also present (and I think I saw you sparring Farruquito), as were many people on the server.
    3. I was sparring with the warg Sazaru, in between the sparring area stones. Directly to the east of us was Gattsu, who was keeping an eye on spars - but there were also around 15 other freeps and 10 other creeps there, clearly sparring or waiting to spar, or simply watching. I defeated Sazaru, and then Dreikken jumped on me when I was at 1k morale. I used last stand and got heals from nearby people who saw his violation of spars. I know that there are no actual Turbine rules about spars, but there certainly are on this server, and jumping in to try and steal a kb and renown on someone who's just won a spar is a violation.

The difference between the example of the FCing that you accused my kin of and this instance is that you were misinformed that Yaotzin was a member of my kin, whereas I directly experiencing Dreikken trying to violate the spar, as did others standing nearby, a behaviour which Cantabrin and he continued to emulate throughout the evening, attacking Albysan, Dobri's hunter (I forget the name) and others. I wish I was misinformed, but on this occasion, I'm afraid I can't back down - his behaviour was disgraceful, and not what I'd expect of such a long time player.
    I just left area so I was at GV at the time and I was reading comments and can not really comment on it.However if I remeber few days back and arranged RvR skirmish at old plains OP and in truce between raids to rezz death and there was Dreikken ganking me and some, I would say is totaly plausable that he was doing that also at LC hs. And than he wonders why is he no.1 target zS...sorry Jagg, but u dropped in wanted list to 3rd place after Rabia zS
    Last edited by bosty; Jun 22 2013 at 05:33 AM.

Respect the elderly

I just left area so I was at GV at the time and I was reading comments and can not really comment on it.However if I remeber few days back and arranged RvR skirmish at old plains OP and in truce between raids to rezz death and there was Dreikken ganking me and some, I would say is totaly plausable that he was doing that also at LC hs. And than he wonders why is he no.1 target zS...sorry Jagg, but u dropped in wanted list to 3rd place after Rabia zS
    In fairness we all had to try really hard not to gank you, we love you that much.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Just don't gank spars simple ,its the only area we have to knock each other around ,just respect the small area we do call lc hs its not much to ask thx......

I still can't understand why players do it tbh no skill involved in killing creep/freep at low moral what you trying to prove after all ,if you do have an issue with another player use the spars to take them on 1v1.....agree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Cheers for the late night evening freeps and creeps. Some awesome fights and fun there! ;D

No regrets!
    Cheers to you guys. Amazing fights at late night. We started fighting at tr then tol, back to tr , tol again. Then in tol creeps were split one group of creeps in bd down trying to gain time while the others were taking the keep, was a really nice strategy. Really long fights and really funny. Hope we can have more of this fights soon
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Especially you dont have right to talk about zerg - your failness knows no limits. Oh I forgot you never zerg or attack creeps who are in combat with npcs! You just corpse-jump... Thanks to Soho who showed some sence, yes a bit late but stopped attacking me when saw i wont fight him
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    In fairness we all had to try really hard not to gank you, we love you that much.
    I know you like to chase me hun o_O

Respect the elderly

Page 105 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 ... LastLast