We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 87 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Nice valdez you get kiilled few times and start flaming ,and then accuse me of fc in OCC with no solid proof at all ,how many times as your group ran into me killed me then steam rolled on, its game man.

Hope you have stats,times,and amounts i earned form this so called fc m8 its 1 thing having in game rage and banter but omg you over stepped it.

I take this all the way m8 so get involved i want full details m8 times/dates/how long i killed these wargs for etc etc.

I can take another ban if this gets out of control kk.......not just me lives in my house m8 yea i have family dude they also like to play lotro.

Here from you soon i hope take it private if you wish.
    kk m8

3rd of may, 20:36 (gmt +2) your wuargs kk.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    3rd of may, 20:36 (gmt +2) your wuargs kk.
    Complete Rubbish pure conclusions my stats and how long it took me to get to r12 this is just a joke even joined raid to get the last few k renown due to the constant grams camping, let me tell you for a burg its worst action ever ,valdez what the hell as happend to you man in the last few weeks your in bad place irl ? ,BA will die against few burgs evey time even with npcs on us its not hard fight ,how many times have i watched you 1v1 a freep in past how many times we sparred even on that nasty rvr of yours ,why you went off on some kind of rage rant conclusion jumping after your ba died few times i never know.

Any fecker could fc 10k/20k/30k a day and im sure if i did i wouldn't give a feck tbh but the fact that a clean ranked burg gets accused of it well that just shows the sign of the times atm.

Shame to see server go this way........

You lost me at that post.

We all know its a game, i bet my reaver has 3x the deaths you have, so no point in telling me how to die and come back.
    I think playing reaver over the years teaches you not to give a rats ..... wartab is just numbers noone cares.

As for the screenies, ill get them to you once i recieve them dont worry kk.

As for the screenies, ill get them to you once i recieve them dont worry kk.
    Good hope to feck you have screen shot of me killing same creep over and over and over and over and over and over.......

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....vernight/Pouch

Tell you what valdez from now on i will not attack you.....i turn around give you access to my rear then die retreat and fight on maybe then you be happy ,always respected you in spars or 1v1s around the map when we met shame this game is evil brings out the worst in some folk and i don't just mean in game banter ,i can tell by your frame of mind you taken this away from the game chillaxe man ,don't think i would ever stoop so low as to accuse a player of fc without any research but thats just me........

guys stop spreading nonses, you win and u lose that's the game. Really valdez it isn't you that is hurt it is your blown up ego that got hurt. Maybe you should take pills for anger mangiment because it seems u have some issue's if you get so angry over such little things.

Here we go again with the dying, like i said, this has nothing to do with me dying on my ba, why you think i came back and back to the same spot and ran in circles making you pull npc?

And Eve, mind your own business, keep your nose out of other peoples things. Once again you come here like you know whats happening.

If someone wants your oppinion, they will ask.

Here we go again with the dying, like i said, this has nothing to do with me dying on my ba, why you think i came back and back to the same spot and ran in circles making you pull npc?

And Eve, mind your own business, keep your nose out of other peoples things. Once again you come here like you know whats happening.

I see people rageing so that says quite enough. But really what do u expect to archive with this? does it feel good to say someone is fc without any proof. it's a quite dangerous road to walk.

Whos raging? Don't you worry Eve, no one can take your place, many still remember mirkwood times ^^

And why should i tell you anything?
    My goals or reasons behind this are none of your business.
    See, like your sig says, this used to be your playground, like the server before that. Move on, bye!

This attitude is really miserable.
    Valdez you are one high rank on the server.
    You need to give the same respect you deserve to the other.
    We are all player, and mark people for what they do in agame is stupid.
    Evelien done some bad attitudes in the past ? Well, don't forget but you can forgive.
    Now he play, that's folk.
    Pouch is another player, you can talk with him like a friend and you never saw him.
    That's the good point of the game, don't forget the real life is really really more hard and saddly in this day, why you wanna make a game another saddly place ? That's all we can do ?
    I like to play but i'm happy when i log my character and i can find some friend in my kin or i can tell to some freep/creep: how are you ?
    I'm glad to know some funny people and i like to kill all my kinny while they are in the other side !
    I hope we can make evernight a better place for all new players and old.
    Thank you for the last raid where some new freep learned a bit how to play in a group with high rank see you in game mates !

Isn't it obvious to everyone what is happening? Not rocket science to work out. You have accused another player publicly in creep OOC and now publicy on this forum of fc'ing to rank. He has denied it. You said you have proof and will prove these claims, he said show the proof, even invited you to post it on here so the whole community can see if true or not.

It does seem strange that you asked a particular player to mind his own business when this is the public forum for this server. You have made these accusations publicly in game in OOC and now on the forum, so it is now everybody's business and a community discussion, so you have no right to ask any other player to keep out of this now public discussion.

This is not the first time members of your tribe have publicly accused people of things like this, perhaps in some cases it might have been true, in others, maybe not, and when not true such accusations unjustly creates a very bad in game atmosphere for that player and ruins their reputation within the PVMP community. You had better be certain you are 100% right with these accusations, especially now you have gone so public to the whole PVMP server with this specific accusation about a certain player.
    Last edited by Isdring; May 06 2013 at 10:12 PM.

that can be a FC but next time put your chat time on for see the time ! else can be a kill every 10 !

well i'm bored and I reported your tread.
    You can't see the time ...
    I saw you in stealt i hited you and you runned away ...
    Why you runned away if i FC you can try to kill me or you are scared and you like only to look like a pervert ???

You can see me and mitsakos spar with LM vs warg and later lore master vs lm. Easy to see ...

We are in spar zone and another player was here.
    Lm with no cd can't kill easy a warg at level 75, like call of valar ent scroll and wotk.

if you wanna dream about FC ok you are free to do that but stop to show how much that's sound really stupid !

Posting this in this thread so that most Moors players can see it:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...MP-Deed-Change

I know Hep mentioned the issue above, but anyone who posts on this forum should head over to this page and register their support of the thread, as its not long now before Update 11 goes live with this foolish deed change.

Epic, just Epic.
    Don't forget, Dil has probably tested his skills on that R12 Rk in Eldar. or wait.. was it just a crafting alt?
    Better go and Ask Mere.
    Well, Syrrana is the crafting alt. The r12 RK remains nameless - in case we should discover its skills testing™. R10 crafting alts are awesome, btw, for skills testing™.

Aww, nakah in carebear mode?

ill let you folks stay in waiting mode and will reveal my proof when i see fit.
    If you can't handle the wait, then zS

kk bud m8 idd lol?
    Last edited by Faildget; May 07 2013 at 12:01 PM.

Aww

Thanks for the smiley It's the proof you say you have we want to see not more cuddly emotes xD

Well i hope all of this creates some good bitchhhhh fights out in the field then at lest we will have gained some thing from it ,tbh i could't give a flying feck anymore ,pointing the finger was never the right way to go but with the state of the pvp zone at the present moment in time frustration on both sides are at there max.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    This is not the first time members of your tribe have publicly accused people of things like this, perhaps in some cases it might have been true, in others, maybe not, and when not true such accusations unjustly creates a very bad in game atmosphere for that player and ruins their reputation within the PVMP community. You had better be certain you are 100% right with these accusations, especially now you have gone so public to the whole PVMP server with this specific accusation about a certain player.
    How low can you sink. First fighting alongside us on creepside (and criticised & judging about freepside). And now you turn against creepside and play pro freep. I ask again, how low can you sink. All I see/ hear is people (on both sides) laugh at you.
    This is not the first time no. I have posted pics & videos about fc in the past, with real proof.
    Tell me about the other times, where members of 'our' tribe unjustly accusate people of fightclubbing?

As leader of Creatures of the Fiery Kind tribe, I do apologise to all those that might have taken offence for these unproven FC accusations, especially you, Pouch, although I'm aware Jinx and Valdez have both spoken to you to explain where these accusations came from. While I might not agree with some of the things my tribemates say, I can't prevent them from saying what they feel like as this is only a tribe in an online game where a group of friends (with different opinions in many matters) play together and not a dictatorship.

And for the sake of clarity, Nakah, although I am deeply touched by your concern about my tribe reputation, I couldn't care less what a person who has shown such a great incoherence and lack of the most basic logic say about my tribe/tribemates. I don't think anybody takes anything you write seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Tell me about the other times, where members of 'our' tribe unjustly accusate people of fightclubbing?
    Earlier today in Creep OOC. You were obviously not online at the time to read what 1 person was typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokwen View Post
    As leader of Creatures of the Fiery Kind tribe, I do apologise to all those that might have taken offence for these unproven FC accusations, especially you, Pouch, although I'm aware Jinx and Valdez have both spoken to you to explain where these accusations came from. While I might not agree with some of the things my tribemates say, I can't prevent them from saying what they feel like as this is only a tribe in an online game where a group of friends (with different opinions in many matters) play together and not a dictatorship.

And for the sake of clarity, Nakah, although I am deeply touched by your concern about my tribe reputation, I couldn't care less what a person who has shown such a great incoherence and lack of the most basic logic say about my tribe/tribemates. I don't think anybody takes anything you write seriously.

I don't care about your tribe repuation, some of your members need no help in ruining that for you. You do not speak for everybody in game nor does your opinion represent the whole server, though you seem to think it does. You would be surprised at the pms and chats in game I have had giving support on this very issue, and thanking me for my coherent logic in confronting your tribe members over this issue.

It was the incoherence and lack of the most basic logic from your tribe members in accusing people in game and on this forum with no real proof, that kicked this whole thing off. I think nobody can take anything they say or write seriiously after this. Every time members of your tribe make such unfounded accusations, do you really just want the freeps involved to roll over and take it? No, such unproven accusations will be confronted by those involved. You have finally admitted they were unproven accusations. Time to move on to other topics or you Creatures have more to say? Go for the latter, you guys have already said far too much and embarrassed yourselves so move on.
    Last edited by Nakah; May 07 2013 at 06:47 PM.

Is this your coherent logic?

I don't care about your tribe repuation

I agree with you on this matter

You do not speak for everybody in game nor does your opinion represent the whole server
    since everything I said I did it speaking for myself and never claiming I speak for everybody, mainly due to the use of the first-person singular personal pronoun I in every single sentence in my previous post. That's why I have no other reason but to think the recipient of your own words is yourself. Just an example:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah
    We want to know
    Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah
    You have finally admitted they were unproven accusations.
    Finally? This is the first time I talk about this, so I don't understand why you use this adverb. By the way, unproven =/= false.

Anyway, experience has taught me after having witnessed countless pointless discussions between other people and you that arguing with you is an utter waste of time. Once I've written what I considered I had to write, I'm done here.

If you are to make things up, at least make an effort to sound a bit reasonable.
    Last edited by Rokwen; May 07 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokwen View Post

If you are to make things up, at least make an effort to sound a bit reasonable.
    You really want to keep this going huh. Unbelievable, me make things up? LOL. If members of your tribe are going to make false FC accusations, at least have the proof in an effort to sound reasonable yourselves. It was your tribe members making things up has started all this and you want to keep it going by making out you guys are the victims of unreasonable made up things. Unbelievable, comedy gold.

Last edited by Isdring; May 07 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Posting on the forums that somebody has been fc'ing / is fc'ing or whatever is treated like harassment and is ban-able. So I reported all allegations about pouchie fc'ing.

Happy hunting Pouch
    +1

Page 87 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast