We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 82 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    on a side note: shame on you festival expoiters
    whats that?

and I think the hate for mich is too high on creep, she does solo ALOT. people follow her (like I did on ward alot). but the same can be said for people like jag, he has chocolate on his &&&& or something cos theres always a warg round him xD

blaim the classes imbalance yeah, some players swiching at the worst of times, but minstrel has been stupid for ages. a bit harsh to personnaly attack some of the regular mini's (aso/mich/elm) and blaim them completely for farms xD there are worse players I've only seen since U10 and mostly at farms then log quite quick

Big respect for freeps like Zizel and Bubu who don't like this easy modding and joined the loosing and UP side.
    zizel still plays?

and I've switched cos I raged so hard on some people and feel guilty now it's all switched, U9 really wasn't that bad as now. freeps just generally have more options, even underpowerd U9 they they could 1v1 fine and raid vs raids we won a lot. seriously, I'll be back so quick to my Ez warden if map was red :P

seems so alien going onto creep and the community instantly had a grudge on me, but I guess thats natural after my QQ's. slowly getting into it I guess. and more big up to dil, nakah, Kotwt tree bunch for switching too. they've made etten action great even if dil needs to calm the noob talk, but we'll live with it
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Some amazing fights today. Field fights / DoF fights. Was unexpected. Well done creeps. A lot of respect for you guys from today. Hopefully we'll have more fights like this.

*P.S Some amazing high ratings today haha.
    Last edited by Reylin; Apr 20 2013 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    Some amazing fights today. Field fights / DoF fights. Was unexpected. Well done creeps. A lot of respect for you guys from today. Hopefully we'll have more fights like this.

Aye, some epic fights today! Many kills for both sides. And the best part is I didn't get bugged today
    Did you suffer from lag too? We had several people complaining heavily about lag, especially in smaller areas with the LM aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Aye, some epic fights today! Many kills for both sides. And the best part is I didn't get bugged today
    Did you suffer from lag too? We had several people complaining heavily about lag, especially in smaller areas with the LM aoe
    and well try tell them to go to

OPTIONS
    UI SETTINGS
    SPECIAL EFFECTS OPTIONS

and turn all of them off.

You wont see the LM fires that bad but it makes it harder interrupting you healers

Other than that I didn't notice any lag haha

[OOC] Valdez: 'they need 4 ops to survive, i bet its rey'
    Thanks Valdez.

And the other version.
    [OOC] Valdez: 'We need 4 WLS to survive, Okay, its me'
    Last edited by Reylin; Apr 20 2013 at 06:40 PM.

You wont see the LM fires that bad but it makes it harder interrupting you healers
    I was still getting horrible lag with those on, you get kjinda used to see the right animations to intterupt, so it's not that bad now

especially in raid, must be something about updating all those numbers at once, stupid joke. tryed for the first time on war-leader not having 3 fellowship panals up and healing though main targets I tagged on screen and select next player (selects both freeps and creeps) which was really helpful, I might be trying this more offen as I newly binded it to a few keys and cut a bit of lag down. dunno if anyone else trys that?

or maybe it's just my poo computer

think I came too late into action, wasn't in raid for most part so probably gave away so much glory than I earned. but had some epic funny moments so don't mind ^_^
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    I was still getting horrible lag with those on, you get kjinda used to see the right animations to intterupt, so it's not that bad now
    Just check what you said mate. You said you getting horrible lag with those on? Did you mean off?

and

Congratz Commander Quersen!

Just check what you said mate. You said you getting horrible lag with those on? Did you mean off?
    herp derp

yeah, I mean off lol

zizel still plays?
    Yes - everyday he's on his creep.

and I think the hate for mich is too high on creep, she does solo ALOT.
    I think it's "he".....Also I can't say the hate it's not well earned....
    Soloing have nothing to do with playing good, being respectful and showing sportsmanship, more so when we're talking about a God mode class.

Maybe it's because I'm mature enough or whatever, but I don't attack weak freeps, that don't have a chance to win. I've come to a PvP area to PvP - not to PvE - like the God mode classes atm. If i want to PvE i go on my OP wdn and run 3man instances solo, as challenge is all that matters for me, more so in a game.

TBH until recent(U10) i had some respect for Mich. I remeber after RoI, 1 time while i was questing he passed around me, looked at me and left me in peace - there might be even few more times like this. Now he's only about easy modding and killing creeps that can't return the fire - i.e. farming renown.
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 21 2013 at 02:34 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

thanks for the fun yesterdaym was good r v r in a while. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Tried to bring the fight to all kind of places, finnaly make use of the map abit.

I want to thank creeps, btw when u guys first disbanded or went afk, when i disbanded after dg i tought u guys just quitted, i mean being afk for more then 20 minuts after we took the tree ....

Anyhow in the evening we had plenty of action and the buffs on creepside made a big comprimyse on the total kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraguz View Post

Soloing have nothing to do with playing good, being respectful and showing sportsmanship, more so when we're talking about a God mode class.

Maybe it's because I'm mature enough or whatever, but I don't attack weak freeps, that don't have a chance to win. I've come to a PvP area to PvP - not to PvE - like the God mode classes atm. If i want to PvE i go on my OP wdn and run 3man instances solo, as challenge is all that matters for me, more so in a game.

TBH until recent(U10) i had some respect for Mich. I remeber after RoI, 1 time while i was questing he passed around me, looked at me and left me in peace - there might be even few more times like this. Now he's only about easy modding and killing creeps that can't return the fire - i.e. farming renown.
    Man you have to look the bigger picture sometimes. I dunno where are you whole day or at some fights when freeps are outnumbered and hunted...
    I am zerged rolled over or whatever you call it each day alot hehe.
    Just yesterday I can count like 3-4 times with Ruca at ec, and later evening after raid disbanded solo mostly also and in morning etc. Everyone get zerged one point or another .If you see zerg when 1 player kill you solo that is good for him becouse you should not really die from 1 player as wl :O

Bosty

P.S. Gratz Quersen for rank!
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 21 2013 at 04:26 AM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    I am zerged rolled over or whatever you call it each day
    a creep getting zerged just isn't the same as a minstrel getting zerged. you NEED the zerg in many cases for a minstrel, need at least 2 ok players to get a crazy full audacity experienced minstrel down. your zerged because you have to be zerged.

a minstrel can put up, and even win a fight against 2 creeps. a creep vs 2 freeps? I can't think of any set up where 1 experienced creep could take 2 experienced freeps.

so no, don't compare them. getting zerged as minstrel is justice, it's incompetence if you die from anything else tbh.

before replying, you need to realize your going to be hated by playing minstrel. try play a creep, or even one of the other freeps classes (not champ or warden) and notice how stupidly balanced the minstrel is compared to creeps. even reaver which I think is the minstrel counter, needs some lucky timed impale and hope they're not ready to spam heal to be in for a chance for the smaller zergs to kill it.

If you see zerg when 1 player kill you solo that is good for him becouse you should not really die from 1 player as wl :O
    I just LOLed so hard on this. It's obvious you haven't played a creep recently. I dare you to take your Bonebreaker and come to spars or any 1on1 fight, i doubt you'll play it more than 1 hour though...playing creep is not for easy modders like you and Mich....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

I don't understand why people should be hated for playing there favourite class, &&& is this going too. I mean i don't like wargs for example because the class is build for charging a class cannon, but i see 90% of them trying to avoid the auctal potential of the class just to survive so they can show off there stats.

And bubu I don't think I need to explain to you that creeps are not made for solo, creeps are designed to group, they were never meant to take down solo stuff in the first place. why do u think creeps works togheter so smoothly unlike freeps, there hole skill and traits are based around it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    I don't understand why people should be hated for playing there favourite class, &&& is this going too. I mean i don't like wargs for example because the class is build for charging a class cannon, but i see 90% of them trying to avoid the auctal potential of the class just to survive so they can show off there stats.

And bubu I don't think I need to explain to you that creeps are not made for solo, creeps are designed to group, they were never meant to take down solo stuff in the first place. why do u think creeps works togheter so smoothly unlike freeps, there hole skill and traits are based around it.
    Both things are plain wrong and I'll tell you why:

1.Ppl are not hated for playing their favourite class, but because of the way they play it. It's turbines fault that we have such huge dissbalance atm, but it's the players fault how thay behave in the PvP zone. I gave earlier an example - I honestly don't know a creep who hates Tipi, although he plays a wdn - the most OP class since the Moria release.

2.It's not true, because in the begining every class was counter to some other, so some classes had an upper hand fighting certain enemies, but were handicapped while fighting others. So the fact is that both creeps and freeps were ment to play in group, so they can support each other. Then Turbine decided to make freeps jack of all trades, so they can go through PvE content much more easily and fast, but forgot there are creeps who fight those freeps in the PvP zone and those creeps are still mostly designed for grouping - esp the support classes, which can't be said for the support freep classes anymore.
    ATM creeps are playing better in groups for the simple reason, that in the majority of the time LOTRO is live, they're on the short end, with slight exceptions for some classes after an update which can get the upper hand until the next update.

I don't think I need to explain to you that creeps are not made for solo
    "zerging" has got the rediculas point where it's like CoD and everyone I beat sleeping with my mum.

no one truly knows what it is, and you have stupid examples being thrown both ways. instead of shouting out "zerg" why not think "good tactics" or "I can't believe I fell for that again". if a freeps going to shout zerg everytime they die from multiple mobs on them, well then it simply means nothing.

if the "moral" people got there way, we'd be sat around setting up perfectly even fights and figure out every combo that means other set ups in the goal to find an "even" fight. but you can't have an "even" fight, because someone doesn't win cos then it'd be unfair.

we can debate till the cows come home about what is a zerg and what creeps were originally designed for. but comparing a minstrel getting "zerged" to any creep class is absurd.

I don't understand why people should be hated for playing there favourite class
    in the case of minstrel, it's just crazy OP at many scenarios in moors.

the point I was trying to make is; you can either just take it on the chin, or be a nice player. if your going to try and justify being OP or making out your pro on creep ooc, your going to be stuck in an endlass cycle of hate to and from parts of the community. and it'll only end with an eventual nurf, and everyone just rubbing your face into the dirt (*cough* lodes of burgs from angmar *cough*)

I honestly don't know a creep who hates Tipi
    me...

I sparred him on troll session play and lost wasted DestinyPoints

I just LOLed so hard on this. It's obvious you haven't played a creep recently. I dare you to take your Bonebreaker and come to spars or any 1on1 fight, i doubt you'll play it more than 1 hour though...playing creep is not for easy modders like you and Mich....
    LOL just lol any decent wl or defiler ur rank prolly even some lower should I repeat should not die 1 Vs 1 just maybe to rk if they crit insanelly, but so can wls heal insanelly, And if u stand my wl or defiler out I could heal easily against 2 burgs in u9 doubt now cosue i have only 7 or so audacity :P and could use practise :P but wl is like tank and is not many that i could kill really unless low audacity or not skilled properly. I did beat in spar once spiritmagen , thx for spar btw, becouse rare do :P, and that was mostly couse i cc him right times and did 2 lucky crits at end couse most times they can just heal back up..And that is if they stay on ground they can easily run away healing.. so dunno where u get idea is hard for u to stay alive solo against 1 lol
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 21 2013 at 08:42 AM.

Respect the elderly

If you actually mention leave someone alive, I did that many times in past, seen for example Borzon or Thingo, Boon or even Valdez and many more in past, hehe etc alone doing some quests etc with dwarfs or trees or so, and we actually greet, danced and what not, But last few months is all about if someone see that can take you they will becosue right next second youc an be zerged hehe. is all legit. if one does to me I remmber them for next time. As Valdez said somewhere and im to lazy to dig it up, said if some hates you is only meaning better action lol .I died group vs me raid vs me, yesterday before nice raid btw-thx creeps :P, ruca and me zerged few times at tol not reall chance do anything died 10 seconds or so if you dont count me rest and waiting who steal my banjo on play dead, eheh and after raid duels finished, was zerged around Tol, but so do i kill someone i come across or I would just giving points away what u expect? if you want fair fight do spars when pouch ask for them eheh, or join groups or raids and jump on me and feel happy :P couse and I endured in past updates and will in future not be mistaken . I actually like when im targeted means you need devote many to kill me and others can escape or kill someone else.
    To sumorize it, is kill or be killed really from both sides, it just depends who has upper hand at given time with numbers on field.
    I have no disrespect mostly against anyone but if I see you on field and if im able i try to bring one down atleast before im down if im dps, if im healing well is harder for u

Have a nice day and salute to all who is fighting becouse afterall is war until is party and dancing o_O
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 21 2013 at 08:58 AM.

Respect the elderly

thanks for the fun yesterdaym was good r v r in a while. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Tried to bring the fight to all kind of places, finnaly make use of the map abit.

I want to thank creeps, btw when u guys first disbanded or went afk, when i disbanded after dg i tought u guys just quitted, i mean being afk for more then 20 minuts after we took the tree ....

Anyhow in the evening we had plenty of action and the buffs on creepside made a big comprimyse on the total kills.
    It was brilliant action, best fun i've had on this game in a long, long time. Especially the fight at old oc which seemed to last for ages.

We had to disband for 10-20mins because i'm pretty sure most of us had to take fire extinguishers to our computers The lag was terrible creep side, not sure how it was for you guys? I think its worse in enclosed areas such as keeps and dof, getting so bad you can't actually move at times. But it was really fun, so thanks to all freeps for those fights.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

indeed yesterday there was some awsome action and a big thx to valdez for his patience, you know when one side disapears the other side automaticly seems to think disband and also disbands, this makes me think maybe we can use those ooc spies to everyones advantage, all it takes is to say in ooc we are having a 10 min bio break, then maybe both sides can break and bk to it?

also thanks to ani, rey and couple of others who fought me sprit and dusky outside tr for me that was an epic battle

im curiuos about freeps lack to discuss this festival exploit which some are saying mich is teaching others, i seen a few use this and some have seen alot use it... is it right that if you are about to die that you should do this? would really like to hear a freeps point of view about how this is ok? if easy moders that rarely die as it is then use this exploit to excape death is it no wonder they are hated especially if they are teaching others, i meen come on! teaching lameness and cheating then expect to be respected my guess is this post will be ignored lol because you know you cant justify it !

oh and who loves me so much you feel you need to track me 10 times in the middle of RvR battle at old oc ? some wierd freepies out there hehe
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

May i add something?

Is it that bad and unfair to let the relics be active for both sides?

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Lot's of theory, but 0 experience
    As i said - if you think a WL can outheal and out DPS the mini's heals/DPS, I'll gladly organise 1on1 with your r5 WL and some r5, or even if you're afraid r0 mini, so you stop talking funny things.

If you really got beaten in 1on1 from a WL or a defiler, I can see why you always gank while playing a God mode class....sadly it doen't speak well for your skills, but in the end Bando can't be the only one, that can't play his class well .....

me...

I sparred him on troll session play and lost wasted DestinyPoints
    I won't take that serious .

And also you're freep in a first place, so your oppinion concerning creeps hatred towards particular freeps is not valid :P .
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 21 2013 at 11:18 AM.

I have nothing but Respect for Mich. I ran my Rank 0 BA from Lug GY to Grams and Mich jumped past. I was sure he was going to attack me and he just jumped around me and started to move off. Then got zerged by a group of 3 zS But the point stands. That is sportsmanship. When creeps were OP then didn't remove skills or show sportsmanship. So just stop QQing. Was on creep side and half of the moaning is you. Honestly. When going through the forums your walls of pure nagging I just skip. Rather stop playing if this game is SO BAD.

Don't talk about Sportsmanship. You have wargs like Rabia and Vulkaran hipsing from 1 v 1 or even two wargs verse me. Major lamers. Well actually most wargs for that point. They get hit once and instantly hips? I only hips if im out numbered. Then again you trait the 3 minute hips lololol...

Quote Originally Posted by Looter View Post
    also thanks to ani, rey and couple of others who fought me sprit and dusky outside tr for me that was an epic battle
    It was good fun till JC left. Then it just went to hell. A Champ and Burglar verses A WL, Defiler and Warg. Can't really count my kin mate as another cause rank 0 auda and Spirtmaagen going for him zS but was fun. Did enjoy dying like 300 times though lol. And what was up with Dusky interrupting our spar? You jumped and got ready as if it was a spar? Or am I wrong? Just clearing that up. Might be the only freep that doesn't hate your guys. Haha
    Last edited by Reylin; Apr 21 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post

Thanks to you mate, dusky and sprit for the fights yesterday. Was a amazing fight . Here some numbers of the battle. 42m fighting non-stop.

Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Shragoz nice fail. and what you last quoted me i never said anywhere. read my last 2 post carefully and if you do not understand something ask for tips someone. While you are at that ask some decent creep healers if they can die 1 on 1 hehe. As i recall i only lost recently in U9 i believe from enco 1 spar and that was becouse I tried dps stance and at that time power drain was huge.I could go use power hot skill anthem of composure and coda al lthe time and heal and would be draw also. Wls decent ones ofc were always draw-not talking about lower ranks or no audacity much or not traited correctly<but ask them for tips ofc
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 21 2013 at 07:31 PM.

Respect the elderly

Shragoz nice fail
    lol. shragruz getting told "learn2play" from a minstrel xD

the funnies are just epic

even the best war-leaders on forums; http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...as-a-Warleader
    tell people to avoid Ez moders.

from videos and experiance of current ettenmoors:
    - "good" war-leader > "derpy" hunter/warden/rk/lm/guardians
    - "good" war-leader < "good" hunter/warden/rk/lm
    - "bad" war-leader > potato
    - "bad" war-leader < everyone

lets do the same type of thing for a minstrel
    - "good" minstrel > all "good" creep, even multiple creeps of certain setups
    - "good" minstrel < no example
    - "derpy" minstrel > "derpy" creeps
    - "derpy" minstrel < "good" creeps

mich has solo'ed everything in moors except tol bosses (which I see no challange for mini). and without a doubt, I think I could solo some creeps with just 3 skills on minstrel. maybe even 2 if I they don't slow and I could kite

it's rich to hear a minstrel to tell anyone "learn2play" about loosing 1v1's xD

I guess on a more even note you should "learn2play" something else. bring your guard into moors for a change have the feel of a "fair fight" instead of the only killer of minstrel is a zerg on you. shrag is rank 9, if your going to be that elitist and say that "noob" then thats an extremely bad comparison to what moors really is
    Last edited by bohbashum; Apr 21 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Page 82 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast