We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 79 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    you are right and im going to do exactly that, im out untill some form of balance is restored. cya all in U23 i guess
    sorry about anything I said before.

I too am haveing a semi-leave from lotro because PvP is such a joke right now. after buying 3 of the 6k comms audacity bits, my reaver still gets kicked around like a trash can. I grinded 600 tp for a high rank skill that I noticed is very good. but still I die way too often

my internet too is on the blink really annoying if I play lotro and it goes, takes so long to get back on. so I'll be on rarely to even PvE

and yeah, freeps are OP then, I've noticed I'm somewhat wrong after playing creep lately
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Freeps are OP, sure, but it really is not as bad as some people like to make out. I was running in a 4-8 man creep group for 4-5 hours today and we won the vast majority of fights that were remotely close in terms of numbers. The main problem this server has is players who just want to farm renown/inf in the most risk-free way possible, many of whom have switched to freep since U10 (or simply stopped playing creep side). It is sad to see the how freep numbers dwindle once the grams camp is interrupted by a creep group that can fight back.

There is no excuse for losing an 8v2, no combination of freep classes can win such a fight against competent creeps.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Apr 13 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    There is no excuse for losing an 8v2, no combination of freep classes can win such a fight against competent creeps.
    although I agree with most of your post. I can't help think of funny ideas for 8v2

8wl's Vs champ and minstrel?

8defilers vs rk and captain?

8wargs vs warden and lore-master

I think the "healers" would find it hard to hold up dps, and eventually run out of power. a warden with anti stun would eventually win against 8 wargs if the lore-master didn't die, but from what I hear water-lore is super OP can makes lore-master invisable... or was that a dream

would be amusing to see anyway
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Thank you Spritmagen for the late spars this night . Was a pleasure to fight against you
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Ffs missed spars again, coming back in game later today but doubt there will be any more hehe
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Thanks for the spars tonight, most were fun. I do wish burgs wouldn't pop T&G in every single fight though, it really isn't necessary since U10 - combined with KO it gives you 40s where you're taking pretty much no melee damage, by which time the person you are sparring is almost dead. I even had one burg pop 2x Twist/KO/T&G in a single spar. The idea of spars is to test yourself against other people, not to test your ability to pop cooldowns.
    hmmm......god i miss u9 when weavers popped reflect/web/eatpet and even had few burrow on me,or the amount of creeps at spars back then to the few that showed lastnight ,strange also how rvr can wrath,dr in a spar but if burg goes near any cd oh no no no you must stand and be mounted.

Didn't see ferric at spars u9 either ,i love it how i showed for every fecking spar in u9 learn to die is the key

just protecting the burg population mr ferric

Sunderland v Newcastle today thats all that matters tbh......
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Apr 14 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks for the spars last night, tbh i didnt use tng or knifes out in every spar, but there are ways to cope with it.
    I have to agree with tarenius... Most creeps and freeps wanna get their infamy/renown the easiest way possible and most of them are super afraid to die. I often try to kill 1 taget and try survive long enough to get my kill. This results in solo kills with 100-200 renown but most important i have more fun and challenge in that.
    And yea high ranked creeps can be as good as freeps. I saw group of 4 creeps fighting vs a zerg of freeps 10+ and still got kills and were really really hard to kill. I think the greenies without audicity (creeps and freeps) have the hardest time. They have to die a zillion time before they can start having a chance. The audicity really ruins it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    hmmm......god i miss u9 when weavers popped reflect/web/eatpet and even had few burrow on me,or the amount of creeps at spars back then to the few that showed lastnight ,strange also how rvr can wrath,dr in a spar but if burg goes near any cd oh no no no you must stand and be mounted.

Didn't see ferric at spars u9 either ,i love it how i showed for every fecking spar in u9 learn to die is the key

Frankly, I preferred u9 as a burglar because there was at least some challenge. I wouldn't start from stealth or blow any cds yet could still win 9/10 spars except maybe against lamer weavers/defilers (on Snow I actually got 90% of the 190k renown I made in RoR/U9 from spars, the other 10% from solo roaming). However, using cds as a burglar in u10 is just ridiculous, considering how strong freeps are at the moment. It's so ridiculous that I've all but stopped playing burglar/freep in the moors for now. The amusing thing is when burglars like you pop everything and still die, then it's just l0l.

P.S sup Evernight.
    Last edited by Merebrand; Apr 14 2013 at 06:05 AM.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    P.S sup Evernight.
    Hi Mere <3
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

on Snow I actually got 90% of the 190k renown I made in RoR/U9 from spars, the other 10% from solo roaming).

P.S sup Evernight.
    *cough* fcing with Skuru *cough*

The amusing thing is when burglars like you pop everything and still die, then it's just l0l.
    No arrasamant pouch, he is a newbie, deserves some indulgence!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Dacil View Post
    *cough* fcing with Skuru *cough*
    Ofc!

No arrasamant pouch, he is a newbie, deserves some indulgence!
    Newbie with more renown than mio, yesss

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat
    Hi Mere <3
    Ohai <3
    MI6 - Evernight

1) I DRed in 2 spars, both against burgs that used RnA (you and Sneakly). You can be absolutely sure that if you are going to spam cds like that I'll do everything I can to make sure it's at least a draw.

2) I use wrath against people that are playing in such a way that tips the fight massively in their favour. That includes burgs using T&G + KO (see Mere's post) and RKs that do nothing but spam heal for the entire fight (not possible for a single creep to out DPS if the RK has any clue what they're doing). I didn't use anything against people that were playing fair (like Garrafen, Maz, Quersen and many more).

3) Why should I care what cooldowns weavers popped against you pre-U10?

4) I'm not sure how my burg has any relevance, champ is my only moors geared freep and that is what I played during U9. To give you some idea, I think I beat Enco once out of at least 20 spars during U9, but I still tried. After U10 I have sparred him 10+ times and won all but 2 (which were a draw, we both ran OOP). That is the difference in balance between updates, yet most freeps are still popping cooldowns at spars as if nothing has changed.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Apr 14 2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

1) I DRed in 2 spars, both against burgs that used RnA (you and Sneakly). You can be absolutely sure that if you are going to spam cds like that I'll do everything I can to make sure it's at least a draw.

2) I use wrath against people that are playing in such a way that tips the fight massively in their favour. That includes burgs using T&G + KO (see Mere's post) and RKs that do nothing but spam heal for the entire fight (not possible for a single creep to out DPS if the RK has any clue what they're doing). I didn't use anything against people that were playing fair (like Garrafen, Maz, Quersen and many more).

3) Why should I care what cooldowns weavers popped against you pre-U10?<------thats 1 upset switcher right there.

4) I'm not sure how my burg has any relevance, champ is my only moors geared freep and that is what I played during U9. To give you some idea, I think I beat Enco once out of at least 20 spars during U9, but I still tried. After U10 I have sparred him 10+ times and won all but 2 (which were a draw, we both ran OOP). That is the difference in balance between updates, yet most freeps are still popping cooldowns at spars as if nothing has changed.
    Your angry i feel it.......burgs never use cds well documented ferric ,surly you know that my friend
    Dont come to spars bud make cuppa and kick back ,your best player on server.
    Spars are purly for fun m8 been northeast lad you should know that maybe tonight if you come we have few more spars this time i slot my audacity armour big kiss m8

Sunderland v newcastle tasty game
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Apr 14 2013 at 09:10 AM.

Hi mere <----this guys a real burg

Freeps are OP, sure, but it really is not as bad as some people like to make out. I was running in a 4-8 man creep group for 4-5 hours today and we won the vast majority of fights that were remotely close in terms of numbers. The main problem this server has is players who just want to farm renown/inf in the most risk-free way possible, many of whom have switched to freep since U10 (or simply stopped playing creep side). It is sad to see the how freep numbers dwindle once the grams camp is interrupted by a creep group that can fight back.

This ^

Since U10 its been hard when creep numbers are low to put up a fight sometimes, but creeps are most definitely still capable of holding their own, and the roll over and die attitude is something i've never agreed with. Yesterday was a good example of this. As soon as we were able to break out of the grams camp we managed to get some pretty nice fights in OPs, Tol, TR, EC, LC...which is a lot more fun than camping or being camped.

Yesterday was awfully laggy for me though, don't know if it affected anyone else? Kinda had to cut my time short because I simply couldn't keep up. Which really isn't anything new...¬¬
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Yes Aniq was some really hard but fun spars=). Cheers for the spars to the rest of u late nighters too!

Hi mere <----this guys a real burg
    Tolgaring>Mere.

./discuss

Last edited by Maz-Thewhitehand; Apr 14 2013 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Tolgaring>Mere.

./discuss

Tolgaring: you in ror

Discuss. zS
    MI6 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Tolgaring>Mere.

./discuss

Dobidodido>TWH

Tru story
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    This ^

Since U10 its been hard when creep numbers are low to put up a fight sometimes, but creeps are most definitely still capable of holding their own, and the roll over and die attitude is something i've never agreed with. Yesterday was a good example of this. As soon as we were able to break out of the grams camp we managed to get some pretty nice fights in OPs, Tol, TR, EC, LC...which is a lot more fun than camping or being camped.

Yesterday was awfully laggy for me though, don't know if it affected anyone else? Kinda had to cut my time short because I simply couldn't keep up. Which really isn't anything new...¬¬
    Agree with above ^^....but where are all the ranked creeps come back all is forgiven ,i be honest atm ettens is on self destruct mode what does the future hold ,had chat with few freeps feelings are much the same do you give up the side you love playing to switch over to keep the ettens alive or do you just ride the rollercoaster till the next update.

Is it fair that hardcore freep/creep players have to compensate by crossing over sides u9/u10 for the no morals players that switch to what ever is ezmode at the time .

Nice to see few snowy ladyboys on the EN thread think i switch to snowy and R.a.P.e you all

Nice win today.....looking forward to rubbing the salt into a few of my geordie friends tomorow at work

Nice to see few snowy ladyboys on the EN thread think i switch to snowy and R.a.P.e you all

fell free to come anytime, well make it worth your while

Nice win today.....looking forward to rubbing the salt into a few of my geordie friends tomorow at work
    If you friends look like this i wouldnt rub anything to them

Unless you like it from behind zS

Quote Originally Posted by Dacil View Post
    Dobidodido>TWH

Tru story
    Well, he is after all r13 wl and he makes me so jelly when it comes to zerg and raids, the way he does it as well 24 creeps v 1 freep is just too pr0 for me to handle.

Spar was fun but i hate lose all time :P
    I'm a bit unluky at last -.- was found fail Bug on audacity ! :S big bull&&&& !

Anyway atm creep can be good if well ranked and with a group.
    If they have all class creep can have a really good debuff and damage. We need to keep play see you around

Tolgaring: you in ror

Discuss. zS
    hey mere i still see you visit the evernight forum zS is snowy that boring ?
    oh yea saw a epic video of u on youtube ^^
    gj mate
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    hey mere i still see you visit the evernight forum zS is snowy that boring ?
    oh yea saw a epic video of u on youtube ^^
    gj mate
    Yeah Dil, don't you miss me? I'm still waiting for your R12 RK from Eldar to show up, but it looks like Syrrana is still R10.

That video's awesome by the way, love it.
    MI6 - Evernight

Page 79 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast