We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    yeye sure you beat him 6 times ^^ if that makes u happy lets say that mate ^^
    nah he is gone again, not many good burgs left

Tbh i miss all old burgs but why did they go gypsie/isteru/mere(transfer) all good old school burgs ,lot as changed since burgs could face roll there keyboard and own for fun now just a little bit skill is needed ,not complaining but old school was easy now its a nice challenge.

Burg v burg spar means nothing purly down to who blows what when ,isteru is good friend i also seen mere explode creeps for fun dont compare these guys both have diffren't play style ,times have changed not just for burgs but for most classes challenges are greater now no longer can a solo freeps steam roll the new ballance don't allow that.

long live the burg......new burgs come in expect to faceroll becouse they seen old school youtube vids of godmode burgs its a challenge now ,and with any challenge comes enjoyment ,just fix some of our broken bits mainly dev team then i be happy

We received word that some suspicious activity might have been ongoing. So we rallied to the call of those who had spotted some people apparently having some unranked reavers charge at them repeatedly at River OP. Coincidence? Possibly. Fightclubbing? "Who cares!" I can already hear the replies from those perhaps concerned. I'm sure those involved can testify either way or simply tell us it's all ok.

We should not let this overshadow the fact that two of us ranked off this bunch, hurrah! But can Rank 12 Stick Shakers who don't use The Store please have something for their troubles? The way action is these days I doubt I can wait to see Rank 14 and 15 for Improved Flies and Blight.

I take it as you ranked good sir?
    If so then massive mega graz is in order for one of the best original defiler,
    Who actually has had to earn his ranks!
    Always a pleasure to talk and play with you!

Well done!
    Onwards to rank 13!

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    I was taking isen OP and some freep told me "clubbers at River OP". I made a small group with Kedyto, Rejit and Flesh and went there. When we arrived I saw that hunter (solvent i think) and War with another kinnie (all chaos people if i remember) killing those creeps (coming from gy once and again). I started to kill those "greennies". Imho is a good chance to earn renown and make them give up. Some freeps were there to caption FC'rs but they could not because of me xS. Finally we let u kill them and then started the fight along river ending near gorgoris with a good victory for your side (cappy+champ+guard+mins VS def x3, wl, BA, warg and rvr).

"Who cares!" I can already hear the replies from those perhaps concerned. I'm sure those involved can testify either way or simply tell us it's all ok. <=== i dont really care, im here since 2 years and a half more or less, but u , players who 've been here since 4 or 5 years ago, should know who fightclubbers are, and Chaos people is not new at that duty.

Thanks for streaming that, another day I would like to see a great battle stream uploaded 5 minutes after it happens... if great battle happens sometime =)

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    I was taking isen OP and some freep told me "clubbers at River OP". I made a small group with Kedyto, Rejit and Flesh and went there. When we arrived I saw that hunter (solvent i think) and War with another kinnie (all chaos people if i remember) killing those creeps (coming from gy once and again). I started to kill those "greennies". Imho is a good chance to earn renown and make them give up. Some freeps were there to caption FC'rs but they could not because of me xS. Finally we let u kill them and then started the fight along river ending near gorgoris with a good victory for your side (cappy+champ+guard+mins VS def x3, wl, BA, warg and rvr).

"Who cares!" I can already hear the replies from those perhaps concerned. I'm sure those involved can testify either way or simply tell us it's all ok. <=== i dont really care, im here since 2 years and a half more or less, but u , players who 've been here since 4 or 5 years ago, should know who fightclubbers are, and Chaos people is not new at that duty.

Thanks for streaming that, another day I would like to see a great battle stream uploaded 5 minutes after it happens... if great battle happens sometime =)
    Respect to you guys for getting involved and trying/stopping them. I fear with the new battle field promotions changes(if implemented) we will be seeing a even bigger FC circus coming to the moors. But until then from someone who hates fcing in any shape or form thank you and I hope that there would be more creeps/freeps stepping up and trying to stop this kind of exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    I take it as you ranked good sir?
    If so then massive mega graz is in order for one of the best original defiler,
    Who actually has had to earn his ranks!
    Always a pleasure to talk and play with you!

Well done!
    Onwards to rank 13!
    I can only add to this by saying gratz to one of the true gentleman of the game. Its always great seeing you out there Thingo. Oh and will Maude be getting an increase now?

Nakah with another rant The cheer amount of stupidity in his post are just so damn hilarious, keep it up.

Gz Thingo A truly very well deserved rank.

I just wonder... If you wanted to stop them... wth you buffed em up? Ralentess is pretty clear to see

Thumbs up

Michellona, Kiisseli, Sneakly (who was taking isen op with me) know who where fc'ing. I posted here cause if u see Atri's video its usual that a lot of people can missunderstand what were happening, but imho u dont deserve my explanation, even more when u FC'ed your guardian till R9 to retire it, then u FC'ed again (and, i have to say, i got surprised because of the amount of renown u did... i thought u transfered some other char or something) till R10 and sayd "i retire guardian"...again? and more and more and more...

Im not the new Frostis u are looking for!!!

I saw that hunter (solvent i think) and War with another kinnie (all chaos people if i remember)

the other kinnie provably was a cappy... NOOB

Gratz thingo !

Tbh i see only people do what have do in this years no more !
    But now Freep have a better reason for do that.
    Anyway at the end of the story ... usually this "higth rank" are only easy renow/infamy no more.

Rank can't help to much if you don't play and learn.

First of all : Nice one Thingo! Cheers for the rank!

Then i've seen some other yesterday FC screen posted on our kin FB group...the battlefield promotion are in a beta patchnote and people already starting FCing :\
    I hope turbine give some clear directive for FC with the upcoming U10

I was taking isen OP and some freep told me "clubbers at River OP". I made a small group with Kedyto, Rejit and Flesh and went there.
    but u , players who 've been here since 4 or 5 years ago, should know who fightclubbers are,
    I remember your dear friend use 2 creeps accounts (reaver, defiler) for FC, (still avaliable in You Tube) Fagor and your one, yes Alt-Finder still works when capture. Going to stop FC with 2 BradPiters well known is like stop fire with fire?

If you know of an unfair player that used 2 accounts (f2p or lifer) and you move around in group killing him FC puppets with him in your group, you are doing FC. And when were grams action and this group with high freep ranks and well known FC (They still say that no) move around crude/poor lug killing these puppets is still FC (or around map at laters hours).
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Jan 31 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Grazt rank Thingo! not bad for a dirty snaga! Now don't be lazy If Encornado did you can rank faster than him zS
    Well deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by Rucagorn View Post
    Did the funny etten screenshot threat got deleted? ...
    Down the Thread in main menu Evernight - PvMP

Thread Display Options
    Show threads from the...
    change the option Last days for one year or Beginning

Congz Mr Thingo, always a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Down the Thread in main menu Evernight - PvMP

Thread Display Options
    Show threads from the...
    change the option Last days for one year or Beginning
    Oh n1 Cheers!

Grats Thingo, one of the greatest stick shakers. Also grats to other rankers.

And srsly fightclubbing is lame as hell, if it was up to me turbine should get the banhammer from closet, at least for the most obvious ones ("sparring" r0 reaver in some remote location)

Well done Chieftain Thingo, congrats on rank 12

Gratz Oh mighty stick shaking Thingo

Fightclubbers = the Lance Armstrongs of PvP

Boonie

The Avengers

Black Guard

Gratz Mr.Tingo!
    Dunno why, but your shaking of that stick always reminds me of something kinky, dunno why lol o_o

Gz thingo.....n1

grz mr thingo well done

Huge!!! gz doc on ranking, its about bloody time really :P Awesome job thing, one of the few pvpers out there that deserve their rank. Now give Maude the night off for sauron's sake!

Boon FC's on spider, killing his pet. I swear.

Page 55 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast