We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast
    Map, reaver and healing inf for me Naz.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Never claimed to be. Still want to know why the corpse jumping..some people have commented on you never saying bad thing and blah,blah,blah..but I have seen you jump creeps( often) and allot of those creeps never say bad things or anything in that line. Really sad..but then that seems to be the freep mentality on this server.
    This is funny coming from you & your corpsejumping, store-brand spamming defiler.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    This is funny coming from you & your corpsejumping, store-brand spamming defiler.
    Lol. The brand is from a lootbox. My apologize for being lucky enough to get one. And I was just repaying the compliments from all the nice zergers around Tol.And lets not talk store brand please.....

Lol. The brand is from a lootbox. My apologize for being lucky enough to get one. And I was just repaying the compliments from all the nice zergers around Tol.And lets not talk store brand please.....
    Brand's are available for all, if this is lucky or with intention doesn't matter. If you have the store band, it doesn't mean you have to use it... Don't you? So don't moarn for using store brands, and if you really, really hate them, stop complaining and spamming on forums and write a ticket to turbine, with arguments, instead of moarning...
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Fair enough with the brand but even so, calling people out for CJing without good reason whilst doing exactly the same thing yourself is extremely hypocritical (unless you consider surviving on 2k in a 4v1 whilst kiting through NPCs an achievement).
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Can't we all be friends?
    It would certainly be nice wouldnt it
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post
    What pvp improvement are you most excited about with rohan?

Infamy from healing for me!
    I'll enjoy the new freep QQ/Rage thread in RoR, they really don't know what's coming, but I wan't to see them all on freepside..... oh lockout ftw

Cu all in RoR, sweet revenge...
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I'll enjoy the new freep QQ/Rage thread in RoR, they really don't know what's coming, but I wan't to see them all on freepside..... oh lockout ftw

Cu all in RoR, sweet revenge...
    For what? You play(ed) mostly a warg, they are not underpowered in any way, shape or form currently.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

I am mostly interested in seeing how the changes to "Snap Out of It" effect gameplay. But really any attention to Warleaders is appreciated
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Toxic carapace, and the new trait revisions
    It's gonna be gooood hehe
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

Still going to be stabbing you all in the back.....see you all in 1 or 2 weeks time at 85 ,be afraid mwaaaaa mwaaaaa mwaaaa vincent price styleeeeeeeeeeeee .

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Still going to be stabbing you all in the back.....see you all in 1 or 2 weeks time at 85 ,be afraid mwaaaaa mwaaaaa mwaaaa vincent price styleeeeeeeeeeeee .
    Me no like you backstabbing me!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100002079f8/signature.png]Agsham[/charsig][color=#A0A0A0]
    ~Legends live where legends roam~
    R8 Warg[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    B-b-but Pouchie!
    Play nice, I'll save you some of that Hoarhallow ale you like hehe

pls rage some more valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    pls rage some more valdez
    What am i raging now?
    do you seriously fail so hard to read, that it was not me who got attacked?
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

i just proved my point, lol the way you talking to other players
    you are such a fail player valdez makes me laugh ^^
    i will enjoy owning you in ettens in RoR try not to run away from me this time pls ^^
    cya out there valdez

Soho could you see our titles at ost? we could see yours.
    [CENTER][B][U]Black Guard[/U][/B] - [B][U]Evernight[/U][/B] - Spunkie - R14 / Snoopie - R10 / Spunkiespider - R8[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Eveningstar[/U][/B] - [B][U]Evernight[/U][/B] - Boscgard / Boscbit / Shinon / Shinnok / Others[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -Spunkie- View Post
    Soho came to the Moors already?
    Brave. Brave or stupid haha

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Soho came to the Moors already?
    Brave. Brave or stupid haha
    Must of logged out in the moors cant get in now until 80
    [CENTER][B][U]Black Guard[/U][/B] - [B][U]Evernight[/U][/B] - Spunkie - R14 / Snoopie - R10 / Spunkiespider - R8[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Eveningstar[/U][/B] - [B][U]Evernight[/U][/B] - Boscgard / Boscbit / Shinon / Shinnok / Others[/CENTER]

Must of logged out in the moors cant get in now until 80
    Yesterday I mapped in GV w/o any problems (lvl 75)...
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

The cap to travel by horse to the moors is Level 80

But the map we have has no cap on it

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    That words are directed to switchers mate, I can be a creep player, but I enjoy action at both sides, but never with switchers thanks we will get lockout back in Rohan, the same players which zerged you, were the same which start all freep raids, and ofc when freeps start raiding moors annoyed they log to their freep.

I noticed about that this monday when turned the full map to blue, theres a very useful application which let you know about players, and alters, then you will know who's the switcher.

Btw, the way I don't like this players, Is not the sentence because everyone must remember we are playing a game and people plays the way they want to.

Cya around and enjoy.
    yes but the point is that i choose side. if i wanted to play creep i will log another server. never like me ppl who we fight together and same ppl hit me from creep side because they saw that freeps or creeps are outnumpered and log. and yes respect jag who play creep and we know from ppl who don't know side are. Don’t pull to tell names. they are many.

my opinion is choose side so we must learn to heal or not !!!!!!. i dont want to heal frost who hit me with his spydie (kisses frostis just joking)

like some ppl who has 2 pc their home and 2 chars log both of sides. all we know this. we learn to play with this and... don’t care about this. all is open, all allows.

fights around tr and tried to defend it was epic. i want more fights like that and thanks all freeps and creeps about that. but fights who we was 10 freeps and 24 creeps at least because freeps logged was failed. keep balance at ettens and we ll have epic fights.

and last .....storebrand. storebrand are for all. not my fault. why blame people? ppl used storebrand at spars? why blame me when i use SB against 3 4 5 creeps. ofc i do. i have 8 75s chars and 15k tp. dont tell me where i can spend my tp. why u don’t blame def or reav or wargs who used dr or hips to deny ppl to take coms? why u haven’t problem with this? come on guys. grow up. all are in this game. its a part of this.

if u want blame someone blame ppl from freeps or creeps side who spies ooc and fcking game. if u want blame someone blame ppl from freeps or creeps who are same kin and dont hit eachother and fcking game. i know some stories about this.
    if u want blame someone blame yourselfs who dealing with this.

which are the rules that prohibit;

am i OP? what are def, wl, warg, spiders? all classes are OP. i dont want speak about BAs. delete them. I am OP. They are nothing.

PS. i dont know to play. just clicking buttons. and use SB.
    i dont know anything about minstrel fighting potential.

but i ll learn someday. some ppl ll never learned!!

Ps2: I am (Star)ros! U take my (burglar high rank) ahahahahaha. Epic. Love u guys.

Ps3: το κουβαδάκι σου και σε άλλη παραλία!!

have a nice day all!!
    Last edited by Veowulf; Oct 17 2012 at 02:50 AM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Yes, you can now see their full names and titles instead of " <name>, level 75/85". Same goes for them. It's going to be a bit confusing imo. XD
    [CENTER][B]Amasha -[/B] [COLOR=#008080]Knights of the White Tree[/COLOR] [B]- Evernight
    Lykena - [/B][COLOR=#b22222]Stalkers[/COLOR][B] - Evernight[/B]
    [/CENTER]

Focusing your rage against me just will make yourself waste time.
    Someone is taking a Game too seriously.
    I don't want to miss my time with that kind of nonsense raging.

Goodbye and enjoy, lol
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Like lykena said, surnames and titles can be seen on both sides.
    [/CENTER]

Page 37 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast