We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Yess, was nice fights indeed, and pretty equally numbered for the mainpart, Best action in ages!

And Thanks Kri and Aniq For the latenight spars!
    Thank so much for the spar Valdez was really fun . It's a pleasure to play with you . And thanks all for the fights tonight, I enjoyed a lot fighting with all of you, hope we can repeat again those kind of battles

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    That's only because you have not seen her and the Uruks in action at Grams when you are not watching. It is literally bowchicawowwow stuff. My Warg was innocent until I saw her rutting her stuff, she took my innocence away

Yet, I was like 'wow Maude,' you are one hot and twisted babe when your master is offline and not watching you pole dance at Grams. I still can't believe what she and that Uruk did afterwards. I went to Sauron and asked him, 'what were they doing? I don't understand?' Why did that Uruk hurt Maude so much that she screamed your name repeatedly? ' He replied to me, 'stupid 'KingofWargs,' focus on killing Freeps,' you are so dark and sinful in your crimes you have committed in my name, but what Maude and the Uruks do behind Thingo's back, you won't understand, it's bowchicawowow stuff and I don't want my most evil and sinful Warg to be bothered or tainted with that. 'But I want to learn Sauron.' I don't give a &&&&' he said to me, 'it would only deter you from your primary purpose, be evil, that is what I have called you to do 'KingofWargs,' but what Maude and the Uruks do, well, I don't want my most evil Warg to have those sort of thoughts as I want u to kill Hobbits at Hoardale not, well... Just forget it Nakah and be evil' he said to me, 'let Maude and the Uruks do what they will, it will corrupt your Warg mind if I explained it'

Sigh, 'ok Lord Sauron' I said. 'teach me to be more evil and bad plse.' 'hmm,' he said. 'you are already an expert in that,' 'you can teach me a thing or two.'

my final response to him, 'Sauron, you are such a noob. '
    ur warg mind is already corrupted noob zS
    you should wait for ur master before you go out in the battle zone sigh noob

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    And Thanks Kri and Aniq For the latenight spars!
    Jeez ironic i log spars happen ,what time did they kick off ?

Do i smell

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Jeez ironic i log spars happen ,what time did they kick off ?

Do i smell
    Yes, you smelly cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Yes, you smelly cat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jlGRq8xZ4

Just change the lyrics to Smelly Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jlGRq8xZ4

Just change the lyrics to Smelly Pouch
    This made me giggle......quality

" Toumpano 23,675 1,047"

23k, on evernight, by a r5 WL, without a tribe.

No.1 on Daily Stats.

Can I be the first to call FC and ask is this a member of Eveningstar?

Ask Naz and Jag, they were questing at Golloval with that WL late last night

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Ask Naz and Jag, they were questing at Golloval with that WL late last night
    Why asking Naz or Jag? lmao, I were around on my burglar, and I will say one phrase: "Riders of the Dawn" Storelovers duo

Ops, Norana, ops... Fail trolling

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    " Toumpano 23,675 1,047"

23k, on evernight, by a r5 WL, without a tribe.

No.1 on Daily Stats.

Can I be the first to call FC and ask is this a member of Eveningstar?
    As said on prev post, made a nice Fc vs another kinless friends, but someone has the kin log, enjoyed a nice show with my burg. SS saved for the Huge book of Fc'rs ^^

No one from Eveningstar, I'm sorry

I know him, and he didnt fc.He hadnt used his WL for a long time and he changeed his name to Toumpano cause the previous name he had was Gamiolis which means something really bad in greek and was afraid of ban.

It's funny see Michellorzas trying troll.
    Go minstrels threads and stop troll around.
    How you feel when you use a store brand and stop jump meanwhile run for die?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    I know him, and he didnt fc.He hadnt used his WL for a long time and he changeed his name to Toumpano cause the previous name he had was Gamiolis which means something really bad in greek and was afraid of ban.
    How did he earn 23k in one day then, No chance evernight is that active anymore , 100% fc if you ask me.
    its impossible for him to earn that in one day here now without fcing...

Totally non-FC topic, but the inf gained is not always accurate on BAOS site, theres few times been a high amount of inf/renown stacked to random players, for example i once wondered about Rodin making 43k in one day.
    Then again me and Heph once did 34k in 2 days of playing together, lets say saturday+sunday from morning to late evening. All the inf we made was devided to 3 days on the same page.

FC or not, just thought i'd share mio 2 pesetas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    It's funny see Michellorzas trying troll.
    Go minstrels threads and stop troll around.
    How you feel when you use a store brand and stop jump meanwhile run for die?
    I was just implying you guys might know who he is cause you were questing together? Don't take everything so personal.
    And store brands? I have never used any before unlike you. The other day you even used store tracks to find me on a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    I was just implying you guys might know who he is cause you were questing together? Don't take everything so personal.
    And store brands? I have never used any before unlike you. The other day you even used store tracks to find me on a rock.
    I said I use Store Tracks don't hide it, but no this day. A warg spotted you. Valdez go up. And KB for me with a bunch of infamy.

And yes you use store brands.

Isn't evernight just pukka......the hatred grows stronger everyday.

Quick question have good think about this kk -----> Imagine we all meet do we all buy each other a drink and laugh or do we all start rolling around i wounder ,i know what i do /discuss.

leave there early with the warg stalkers
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Sep 12 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Quick question have good think about this kk -----> Imagine we all meet do we all buy each other a drink and laugh or do we all start rolling around i wounder ,i know what i do /discuss.

leave the early with the warg stalkers
    Good question Pouch . I think itd be really nice, I imagine if I felt comfortable enough Id give everyone a hug, and buy people a drink at the bar or something and just generally chat with everyone about whatever we wanted to talk about! but yes if the evening didnt go to plan (people insisted on arguing about stuff ect) Id go somewhere else with whoever else wanted something better to do haha .

leave the early with the warg stalkers
    I imagine it would be buying drinks, then rolling round after a few too many haha

I would just spend like 1000 € for a plane + hotel + taxi to punch a random freep in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    Good question Pouch . I think itd be really nice, I imagine if I felt comfortable enough Id give everyone a hug, and buy people a drink at the bar or something and just generally chat with everyone about whatever we wanted to talk about! but yes if the evening didnt go to plan (people insisted on arguing about stuff ect) Id go somewhere maybe skinny dipping with pouch .
    Fixed few typos grish

Fixed few typos grish
    Heheeeeeeeeeeee! oh my days this made me giggle you are funny! x

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    I would just spend like 1000 € for a plane + hotel + taxi to punch a random freep in the face.

haha, useing money wisely i see atrio

leave there early with the warg stalkers
    I think we would all laugh an awful lot at our own in game silliness and get on very well rl over a few drinks and have a wonderfully gr8 time. Hatred is unhealthy in rl, but in game, it's just darn good entertainment and CJ FTW IMOP

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    How did he earn 23k in one day then, No chance evernight is that active anymore , 100% fc if you ask me.
    its impossible for him to earn that in one day here now without fcing...
    I was playing with him almost all day.And he didnt FC i guarrantee this 100%.I m sure the site went wrong cause he changed the name.And...23k?its from 0-5 rank.

Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast