We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Char UI

Char UI

Hi all.

How can i setting custon char portrait?
    im vip and play more than 1 year but this option does not appear.

thanks

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000023378a/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Char UI

right click on portrait, you have to have gotten the gifts from the festival, and click on custom character portrait and change it to the one you want.
    Windfola:
    Bretela LVL 100 Warden Gwaithol LVL 100 Hunter Brilliance LVL 86+ LM
    Mac User, Raider

Re: Char UI

Quote Originally Posted by brutamontes View Post
    Hi all.

How can i setting custon char portrait?
    im vip and play more than 1 year but this option does not appear.

thanks
    In order to get the one year reward, your account had to be recreated sometime in April, 2011. You missed the cutoff date. You get the one year reward in 2013 when the 6th anniversary event takes place.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Slight Necro / Custom Char Portrait not working.....

I know many people will say this has been answered in a few threads. There was even a blue post from Sapience about just relogging to fix it. I have not been able to get this to work.

Background: have been away from game for ~3 months. Log back in to see what's what and notice the player portraits have decorations. I ask a Kinnie what its for, find out, right-click my portrait and get nothing but an option for UI for my soldier. I go through my bags and open the 5 year package thinking that I have to open the gift, still nothing. I have logged in and out numerous times across multiple toons/servers and I still get nothing. Just wondering if there is something I am missing or is it just bugged?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000008dd93/signature.png]Dertius[/charsig]