We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4

    I have a starter crate that only half opened

    It went grey but didnt completely open and i can finish the first noob crafting quest . Help me im stuck.please

  2. #2

    Re: I have a starter crate that only half opened

    Have you tried to abandon and retake the quest?

  3. #3

    Re: I have a starter crate that only half opened

    You will have to cancel the quest wait out the 24 hour cool down timer.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    I dont know if you have solved this yet but this has happened to me when I had forgotten to open the letter given to you on completion of Intro quests. One of the things it does is send you to the Apprentice Master. If I forget to do this first and talk to the Apprentice Master to get the craft then open a crate given by whomever, the quest is not given even though the resources are placed in my bag.
    Open the letter, then talk to the Apprentice Master as part of the quest, then the 24 hour thingy goes away and you're good to go. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by RobCalgary; Jul 04 2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: need to add something relevent

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,383
    I have had this happen to me 5 times in the last week as I set up 7 new characters and I had done the letter. It gets to be a royal pain in the butt when your new jeweler/metalsmith/weaponsmith can't do any crafting because the stupid prospector crate got hung up and you have to wait 24 hours to retry before you can gather mats. If it happens once then OK, but 5 times in 7 characters?

    And as for putting in a ticket, well it's quicker and easier to just wait the 24 hours and hope it works next time, or the time after that!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by podgie_bear View Post
    I have had this happen to me 5 times in the last week as I set up 7 new characters and I had done the letter. It gets to be a royal pain in the butt when your new jeweler/metalsmith/weaponsmith can't do any crafting because the stupid prospector crate got hung up and you have to wait 24 hours to retry before you can gather mats. If it happens once then OK, but 5 times in 7 characters?

    And as for putting in a ticket, well it's quicker and easier to just wait the 24 hours and hope it works next time, or the time after that!
    You can still craft without doing the quests. They just provide XP and the rewards.

  7. #7
    If you cancel the quest, in game it shows a 24 hour cool down before you can retake the quest, this is a lie.

    Log out and log back in, the quest is reset and waiting to be tried again. (zoning may work, did not try)

    ymmv

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lbcadden3 View Post
    If you cancel the quest, in game it shows a 24 hour cool down before you can retake the quest, this is a lie.

    Log out and log back in, the quest is reset and waiting to be tried again. (zoning may work, did not try)

    ymmv
    My Mileage Did Vary. I ran into this situation with one of my characters. The timer did not reset when I logged out. It was still running the next day with a few hours left. I had to wait some more.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    My Mileage Did Vary. I ran into this situation with one of my characters. The timer did not reset when I logged out. It was still running the next day with a few hours left. I had to wait some more.
    humm...

    I've done a few new crafters recently and run them through all the vocations to get the free ingredient packs and always had one or two bug but have never had to wait out a cooldown if I logged.

    Thanks, good to know, done making crafters for a bit right now though.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload