We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Memorable PvP moments

So, just wanted to start a thread for everyone's (old and new people) most memorable moments.

Could be a funny moment

Could be a moment where people QQ'd in OOC and made you laugh

Could be a moment of how one side dominated another...

...list goes on ^^

I wanna hear some stories
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Re: Memorable PvP moments

Most memorable moment has to be the first time I ever ventured out from GV. There I was galloping happily along admiring The Moors when suddenly -- I'm dismounted and fighting for dear life. I had been jumped by a warg named Hungryeater (been so long since I seen him hope that name is right) and was kilt pretty much instantly. So I went back out again thinking, "Ah, it was just luck on his part that we crossed paths."

Nope, not luck. I was jumped again. And then again. And again...LOL

It was then that I realized I wasn't in Kansas anymore. But did I give up on The Moors? No, I got back up on my horse and have kept going back for punishment ever since. Six ranks later and The Moors is still a great place to run.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I was a baby reaver at the time, about rank 3 I was still using my rubber training swords and in a tribe called TH (i will not attempt to spell it) I called it truffle hunting b/c for some reason thats what tne named looked like. I was still new to the moors scene and didn't like my first creep, a BA named Shamonzul, so I pleayed reaver. ANYWAYS. the leader of TH was still a warg named Grungen and his brother, another warg, named Cupcakes.

Raids were fun to be in, if I ever got in that is. While I was in TH i was hardly ever allowed in our own raids. I began to start taking heat from some in the tribe EX: Cupcakes telling me I suck, I'm annoying, or "Ask me where the 1v1 is again and I'll kick you from tribe" a warg named Toxictalon was also getting the same treatment, I let that all pass.

So time went on, I was let into a few more raids and at the same time I saw another tribe that was there before any other called Two Dolla Hoardale. They were gone for a while but now they were back. An insane reaver named Krool was what I thought, the leader for the longest in which in his raids he would have lines such as "Push like your pregnant" or "Take their shoes and beat them about the face and neck with their own shoes" I instantly loved TDH raids.

A few days went by at this point TDH and TH were having war with each other, Grungen and Cupcakes started playing their freeps and lead freeps against TDH raids.

Then one night it was another Grungen vs TDH fight again, in TDH's raid it was nothing but TDH and myself, Grungen was playing his RK at the time and was placing rune stones on the ground saying "YouSuck" or "ManUp" krool would ask me "Is that really the leader you have in your tribe? He's insulting his own tribemates?"

I didn't answer b/c I still wanted to respect my leader of the tribe but Krool was right. after our raid disbanded that night I was sent a tell by Pauladeen.

And I joined Two Dolla Hoardale
    Last edited by Derpon; May 27 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

One of the most memorable moments - epic fight in front of gramsfoot, there was whole bunch of TDH members (20+) and others vs. big KoC raid also supported by many others. There were bout 50-60 people fighting on both sides for more than 2 hours without a break. One of (if not the greatest) the greatest fights I ever had honour to be a part of on Crickhollow. That was also the night I finally hit rank 7. Too bad those times are gone..
    *Shapheelz, r10 defiler (Crickhollow)
    *Shapslay, r5 reaver (Crickhollow)
    *Riabo, r9 warden (Crickhollow)
    *Runvat, runekeeper (Crickhollow)

back when i was a puppy, I remember fighting oldin in ta's front door, and i will never, ever forget that fight. we were both down to low morale, he stunned me using dazing blow, and started up HS. stun pot was on cd and the whole time i was standing there i was spamming my tendon shred hoping to break the daze and get him before he finished the induction, which i did. absolutely one of my favorite memories.

another, and I'm sure itty and the others will testify, But we had been trying to (and by we i mean me and 4? others?) fight this greeny fraid, and we had pushed across ta lawn towards the smaller group running across stab. So I told our group to push, and keep in mind the larger fraid was nowhere to be seen, and i believe the conversation went something like this....

*running from TA front lawn to stab Seleth is already fighting on stab When Ittybitty sees 10+ emerge from the ruins of east TA*

Itty: Uh seleth behind us! OH GOD behind us!!!

Seleth: What? no its fine what is it like 4?

Itty: NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!! BEHIND US!!!!!!!!!!

Seleth: *turns around* OH HOLY ******

Itty: NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?

thank you itty for posting that. and regardless of what i may have posted before, I'll gladly group with you guys again for the LOLZ.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000083196/signature.png]Seleth[/charsig]

Evilloth was defeated by Captain-General Makan.

Urnakh was defeated by Tyrant Barashish.
    I Tore A Path, Screaming Through Wind And Blood: I Will It All, Burning Deep In My Soul

R10 RVR: Zurushk R8 WVR: Carpetcrawler

When I was still a greenie reaver, I joined a raid, (forget whether it was TDH or TH). We had some decent numbers and everyone was on the ball, spiders with the poop, great healing, etc.. Fighting was mainly between TA lawn and the Moo-Moos by the time I joined. After some Moo-Moos were aggroed the leader asked everyone to quickly grind through 'em and /laydown in their bodies. The freeps came out to look and we pwned them. That was the first really fun raid I was in.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

So i'll go ahead and share mine

...A while back when i was in morgul blade, there was a RvR going on and KoC was out flipping the map as usual....well our raid thought we could ninja lugz back, which worked well as i might add. We had killed the tyrant and as soon as the flag room door opened the freeps had come in, swords a blaze...and arrows ablaze...and mini's cowbells ablaze. we all run to the flag room and most of us are on the flag trying to cap it...like 3 of us, me (as my defiler) Freepoint, and another BA.

Thorfinn was in the middle blending with erlessa and they would take turns runing at the flag and using their horn of #### (just a joke) to interuppt us and whatnot, then just run back to the mass and continue to shing shing....so when all hoped seemed lost, big letters came across the chat box "WATCH THE FEEBLE SOMETHING OR ANOTHER RUN, GLORY FOR ANGMAR"

Everyone was in shock, even the freeps. Turns out one of the BA's used his evade and evaded the horn every single time.

not the coolest story, but was defenitly memorable
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Most memorable moment? Definitely that one time when I was with a freep raid standing by GV doors and then at some point it was like oneshots got some 'execute order 66' deal when they all suddenly opened fire and wiped us. A few seconds of silence and then the voicechat was full of loud laughter.

I don't really have that memorable fighting moments, sadly, except for all those times I duo with Oldin and troll people with OB.

Although, I guess all those times when I was out with my bro champs Raven, Spyra and Thorf... aww, now I almost started crying!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman5 View Post
    So i'll go ahead and share mine

...A while back when i was in morgul blade, there was a RvR going on and KoC was out flipping the map as usual....well our raid thought we could ninja lugz back, which worked well as i might add. We had killed the tyrant and as soon as the flag room door opened the freeps had come in, swords a blaze...and arrows ablaze...and mini's cowbells ablaze. we all run to the flag room and most of us are on the flag trying to cap it...like 3 of us, me (as my defiler) Freepoint, and another BA.

Thorfinn was in the middle blending with erlessa and they would take turns runing at the flag and using their horn of #### (just a joke) to interuppt us and whatnot, then just run back to the mass and continue to shing shing....so when all hoped seemed lost, big letters came across the chat box "WATCH THE FEEBLE SOMETHING OR ANOTHER RUN, GLORY FOR ANGMAR"

Everyone was in shock, even the freeps. Turns out one of the BA's used his evade and evaded the horn every single time.

not the coolest story, but was defenitly memorable
    A memorable moment is standing in that red Lugz with the craid dead, muhahaha :P
    You would've won if you hadn't tried to cap the flag, hah.

One of the more recent ones.
    After jumping out of ta I am behind it, trolls chasing me and I think I'll just run them off so I try to do just that. Suddenly a WL shouts at me! No worries, gonna run them off and kill him as well . Then I notice a problem, Chiron is also chasing me, must have mapped in poor ta >.< Sprint is down for 20 seconds still. I fight them both but it's not possible to burn either one down with all those banners down so I keep myself alive with whatever is there and sprint is back up. I run to the hill that leads to Lugz and notice fellow chat
    Bloin:To me, Thorf!
    I check the mini map and he's running from poor ta as well. We meet up and after some time of burning even the r6 wl down we manage to win. Then we returned to Whizzy on ta lawn by pushing through West TA and killing some creepies on the way.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    ANYWAYS. the leader of TH was still a warg named Grungen and his brother, another warg, named Cupcakes.
    HaHa the only part they ever lead of that tribe (Mine and epopdaeds tribe BTW) was the falling out of it. I meen realy he booted me from the tribe and everyone left with me and from there was Skoolofhardknocks. One of the times that I can remember I had my lil grp of TH out krool had his and we flowed together very well with flanks and everything else shortly after that crickhallow took a turn for the worst.
    I have a ton of amazing stories like Robo-Spyra getting ganked at the 1 shots by OR.
    vartus and I with hidden reaver crouching warg ( hours of GV camping)
    DUCKBUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (haha nice one pope)
    Damn rogues!! (Black)
    ello???? Kill enchallada ok next get on donut!!!!!
    why is this rk out here kissing the wargs "because Kallia knows they wont kill her" Kallia "ummm rez plz hehe"
    Kethean "All I seen was calidog just in sight then poof you were in Durgil's ####." Durgil "and it didn't feel good"
    PLENTY MORE GOOD TIMES
    Calidog
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

I forgot one and I still do it to this day
    Bailey THE MOORS SPIN. thanks for the good times to all that have come and gone gl in your travles
    Calidog
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

1. First freep venture to the moors.

I was invited out to the moors by one of the nicest kin mates I've ever had DoA's founder's brother. Had a good chat with him for a while and he was telling us about how all the creep classes work he didn't spend too much time talking about wargs because as he put it "they aren't that useful in groups". He invited 3 of us out and told us he would meet us out there on his creep in front of gv.
    I quickly found out that our friendly kin mate galthirnir was also toxictalon, some introduction to the moors lol. He spent the next half hour wiping the 3 of us repeatedly.

2. First creep venture in the moors

Three brand new wargs hit the foot of grams ready to be just like Toxictalon. We saw someone running in the distance decked out in blue, carrying two little daggers. Beardzilla wiped the 3 of us, 3 times each with us running back from rez. Shortly after that we grouped with Seleth, and his first lesson for us "Oh don't ever pounce a burglar".....that would have been helpful 10 minutes before .

3. My worst death ever.

Calidog was chatting in my ear in vent, about nothing really important. All of a sudden as I was running through HH, the chatter stopped. Straight away I knew I was in trouble.....cali was on my tail. I wasn't going to let him kill me so I went and stood on the mayor, surely cali couldn't take me out with the mayor right there. Then all I hear was "Do you really think he is going to help you" I just laughed in reply. That laughter however was cut of short as the mayor was feared and ran away...

I never got out of that first knockdown......

4. Best raid fight.

Krool lead of course. I was creeping and we were fighting in the little room next to the entrance of OR. It was absolute carnage and words fail to do it justice. Hopefully the other 40 odd peope that were there can remember it. All though the fight lasted for about 20 minutes of pure shing shing, I probably lost a good 5 minutes of it due to constant lag, so glad I wasn't healing then.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Two more moments I remember. In my first week as a greenie I joined a big raid. I heard there were freeps in OR. I knew nothing about OR, never been there. I ran there without maps and AGGROED EVERYTHING outside, in there, and up the stairs. All I heard was "Leroy Jenkins" and the raid was disbanded. Meh. You live you learn.

Once there was a big KoC vs. MB fight outside Lugs Rez. We kept pounding on Freia, but to no avail. We realized she was getting shield-walled but we could not find from where. Finally after getting wiped over and over, we spotted Medo sitting down behind a tree in the salad bowl shield-walling long distance and getting heals from another mini. We finally hacked through the group but it was funny how that drove us nuts. That was a very respectable fight that sticks out in my mind.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    1. First freep venture to the moors.

Calidog was chatting in my ear in vent, about nothing really important. All of a sudden as I was running through HH, the chatter stopped. Straight away I knew I was in trouble.....cali was on my tail. I wasn't going to let him kill me so I went and stood on the mayor, surely cali couldn't take me out with the mayor right there. Then all I hear was "Do you really think he is going to help you" I just laughed in reply. That laughter however was cut of short as the mayor was feared and ran away...

I never got out of that first knockdown......

OMG, lol. This is so brilliant, EPICNESS TO THE MAX.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    OMG, lol. This is so brilliant, EPICNESS TO THE MAX.
    Cali reminds me of it often lol
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]