We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some segestions for the expansion

More of a top 10 list

1)Togle stances

2)FB level 80 skill turns it into a regular class skill and upgrades the legendery into a 5 target aoe skill but reduces bace damage of the skill by 25% when sloted.

3)ET level 84 skill turns into a regular class skill and the legacy gives it 20% chance for a CJ 20%chance for an armor rend 20% chance to return 3x the power of the skill and a 20% chance to return 10% max moral and a 20% chance to give you a 10% movement speed buff for 20s.

4) Stick and move +% physical and tactical mittigation [level x 0.10]

5) level 78 skill improved mischief stance 75% of incoming damage is distributed as direct damage to any friendly target with in your trick range. if you are in a group of 5 and get hit for a 1 k attack you would take 400 and the other 4 people would take 150. What is more mishevious than this?

6)melee range legacy

7)remove trick power cost from our bag as a pasive and replace it with +movement speed up to 10%

8)QK stance +damage [level x .15] +pos damage [level x .15] target can not b/p/e CA/SS/FA/provoke

9)Knives out cool down legacy

10)Better cooler items with abilities A ring that allows us to drop tracks with realy good stats. A cloak that we can use as a weapon to disarm an attacker. just abilitues based on gear that bleed the class boundries a bit.

Yea i know we can hit the traing dumby as hard as any other class but in real game play my DPS is half that of most other classes in an aoe/swaping target enviroment. Would we even have a place in any wing of too if we did not bring t1 DPS to the group. think the range melee thing through going into the expansion. Take into consideration that melee classes are at a natural disadvantage.

Re: Some segestions for the expansion

Ill keep adding

11)Mischeif makes Glee an aoe skill that effects anyone within trick range of the burg
    Last edited by ifreborn1; May 24 2012 at 07:50 PM.

Irfreborn, in addition to your 'requests' being so far op as to be laughable...you can't spell.
    Sholeh

Burglar are fine, just need to allow burg in EM and in combat to allow a debuff gambler and remove stupid insigna and tracking stuff from store.
    [B][center]Irvaard of Snowbourn - Dwarf Guardian[/center][/B]
    [I][center]Original challenger of Kebab[/center][/I]

burgs are fine the way they are except the mischief stance, seems useless even in raid parts, at least what ive seen, i can mez more in gambler, then actually in mischief, which is kind of sad either way, most of you're suggestions are absurd, maybe the b/p/e one for those skills while using faint attack, is great, but other then that most of them are you trying to make an class so op, that it's basically pointless to confront.

changes that need to really occur is glee pulses legacy ---> +20%power restore chance from glee
    basically thats all i want to see, that heal/power restore to be a better help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

Quote Originally Posted by ifreborn1 View Post
    More of a top 10 list

4) Stick and move +% physical and tactical mittigation [level x 0.10]
    I actually think this one is a good idea -- for a pure melee class we could really use better mitigation, and the current stick & move is of marginal use. An extra 750 phys/tact mitigation (850 after expansion) would be very welcome.

How about a skill that makes two copies of you for 10 seconds that are targetable, and they each run off in a different direction. Creeps would have a 1/3 chance of chasing the right one.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    How about a skill that makes two copies of you for 10 seconds that are targetable, and they each run off in a different direction. Creeps would have a 1/3 chance of chasing the right one.
    Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Last edited by ShammWoww; May 25 2012 at 10:59 AM.
    85 RK | 85 CHMP | 75 BRG | many others