We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I just noticed...

Well, I was looking at the Gladden leaderboards and noticed Malendar was there.

So, I am just gonna say hi because freep transfers aren't a common occurrence so I just wanted to welcome you here.

(unless you are someones creep xfering back, then its wb to freep side)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001405a0/signature.png]Magneticthor[/charsig]
    Rank 10 Hunter | Rank 6 Champ | Rank 6 Mini
    Rank 7 BA | Rank 6 Warg| Rank 5 Defi

Re: I just noticed...

Welcome Malendar, wonder how Davil feels now that there is someone higher ranked than him in DOTH
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to many great fights, duels and of course plenty of zapping and roasting

Malendar
    Rank 12 Runekeeper of Gladden
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012070000001043d4/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR=#6633cc][FONT=arial][B]Rank 12 RuneKeeper [/B]~[B] Summoner of Thunder [/B]~ [B]Destroyer of All things Evil[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by tino3349 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to many great fights, duels and of course plenty of zapping and roasting

Malendar
    Rank 12 Runekeeper of Gladden
    Can you tell us a little about yourself :P? Im curious about what brings a rank 12 RK over here to Gladden
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

oh pouncey pouncey for you!!
    "Got Pounce?" "Talk to the Paw!" "Fluffy Tail!!"
    Squirrelnut r11 warg (aka Craaptastic) ~ Sparkylicious R8 rk

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Can you tell us a little about yourself :P? Im curious about what brings a rank 12 RK over here to Gladden
    Was looking for different change of scenery. I heard the grass on TA is nice and green, Lugz has a Bed n Breakfast and TR got a new Paint Job. But really.....I just wanted to come over try something different and so far its been very good. Im no hero.....no superstar.....no coolguy....Im just a player looking to have a good time while causing chaos if possible. Hail all players of the Moors!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012070000001043d4/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR=#6633cc][FONT=arial][B]Rank 12 RuneKeeper [/B]~[B] Summoner of Thunder [/B]~ [B]Destroyer of All things Evil[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by tino3349 View Post
    Was looking for different change of scenery. I heard the grass on TA is nice and green, Lugz has a Bed n Breakfast and TR got a new Paint Job. But really.....I just wanted to come over try something different and so far its been very good. Im no hero.....no superstar.....no coolguy....Im just a player looking to have a good time while causing chaos if possible. Hail all players of the Moors!
    Dont worry, the only super hero around here is Viceras and thats bad enough :P, jk, Welcome!

Sweet, another tactical class AND another member of that kin who can't fight without 2:1 odds. :thumbsup:
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Go DOTH Go!!!!

Welcome Malendar, to Gladden moors and to DOTH.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Welcome to Gladden Malendar!
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Sweet, another tactical class AND another member of that kin who can't fight without 2:1 odds. :thumbsup:
    I still wonder why people hate so much lol
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.