We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Stick and Move?

Stick and Move?

So I am lvling my burg and just fixin to hit 60 and had a few questions about SaM legendary triat...

I see at low lvls it could be usefull since it opens crit chain skills with sucessful evades but at lvl cap is it worth traiting for with the high amount of agi u can get from gear and high crit raiting which also opens up the chain skills? I also noticed that if you use Impov FA it will set of crit chain skills also if u crit with SS. Just kinda curious about this. If its not usefull do most of the burgs just trait ET instead then?

Any info is helpfull and feedback is appreciated

Re: Stick and Move?

At lvl cap with good gear you should always have your crit chain open from your attacks. I would slot Exposed Throat instead.

The only time stick and move "might" be useful is if you were in a situation where you were being attacked and kited (maybe fighting a black arrow in PvMP) and you cant get many attacks off to try to open your crit chain so it "might" be handy to have the crit chain open from your evades. (For the record, I have never felt the need for this trait even in PvMP.)
    Last edited by Mystarr; May 23 2012 at 04:43 PM.
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post
    At lvl cap with good gear you should always have your crit chain open from your attacks. I would slot Exposed Throat instead.

The only time stick and move "might" be useful is if you were in a situation where you were being attacked and kited (maybe fighting a black arrow in PvMP) and you cant get many attacks off to try to open your crit chain so it "might" be handy to have the crit chain open from your evades. (For the record, I have never felt the need for this trait even in PvMP.)
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post

I guess its matter of style of play. I like SaM (it's not only open crit on evade, but also bonus to partial parry/evade), even more, I almost never trait ET, that I founding useless. Only reason when I untraiting SaM is when I traiting Trip.
    Gifford brg // Clodvig mns // Clodas wrd
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock
    Yes, english is not my native language.