We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1v1's This morning

Suilaid Xerxes, Burzan, and Kaavik,

Nice fights...and man did I need some brushing up on my 1v1 skills - been burging greenies too long lol. Anyway - look forward to lots more, I am getting back in the swing and those were fun. Now we can ignore my comments about tree hugging dying ragers hahaha!!!! ;-)

ps - you can count on me mounting up when you all break combat from now on - haha - that worked out cept the first time I tried Xerx you came out of combat, but I was stuck in combat - that made me sad :-\

pps - we gotta do this later in the day...I suck in the morning (well late morning anyway - i am up late and sleep late).

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; May 18 2012 at 03:56 PM.

Re: 1v1's This morning

Always a pleasure to fight you Ell. I am all for 1v1s. We should setup 1v1s in the future. You will be surprised with what new people are capable of

p.s I thought i had you that one time but you got me with a few hundred left. Only if I had commendations to afford longer blades with better reach =(

Happy Hunting

Yeah I bet - lots of people wearing Wyrmscale cloaks, Limlight jewellery and 2K agility - I am sooooo far behind on gear lol....getting there though....still having a blast.

wht 1v1's without me i hate u guys

didnt get a 1v1 for over 3 weeks now its all the boring zerg huging npc's

hope i get some of the love out there soon

./salute medo

Yep, that was a good fight Ell, you beat me up pretty good...I'll get ya next time...

Oh yeah, stop tracking me

Iriddian/Kaavik