We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Best class players

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Spider- Veenom (( to be honest never thought you would get r9!!!! gratzz oldest tribey
    Lolol, to be honest I'm not sure I ever did either :P

In response to those ppl saying that the lists aren't current, everyone I put on my list I've seen out recently (except a couple of ppl that I don't see as often, but still see them.)
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Talking Re: Best class players

Like dooms said, nice to see new names, especially hunters, on the list... Although I gotta selfishly admit I do still like seeing my name pop up every once in awhile Miss all you guys
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Well to be fair after you cant make post's like this anymore no one go's by skills they usually choose their friends or ppl they like . If your asking for freep's tho tbh I hate everyone equally so ill give you my honest opinion and I alway's drop 2 of every class

The burglar - xuneng syc and anessen kind of hard to only choose 2 at this one
    The warden - Jak hmm 2nd would go to tulk
    The runekeeper - I hear people debate this 24/7 bla bla this bla bla that but tbh play a creep alot you know the freep's that are scared so I give rune keeper to Vid but the 2nd person im putting here hits like a truck and scare's me Raeka
    The minstrel - Torqky and Iriella no comment there both great player's
    The guardian - I dont even know any guard's to name atm
    The hunter - Eruan and Zulubeast 2 best imo atm
    The captain - Eomen and tbh not alot of cappy's come out anymore but ill drop this to Beornded
    The champion - Karoc blow's stuff to smithereens's and Drakk
    The loremaster - Sno Nelgor Tarsnowborn Legacyguido Zubzubziggywiggy although none of us freep anymore

FOR DEM CREEPS REPPIN SON

Reaver - Finnkiller Rayzr Karganos hands down
    Warleader - Crygin Dextrul Torth
    Spider - Iliketurtles Veenom Lithiel
    Blackarrow - Darcharch Ludicris Noobvlad
    Warg - Iorynn Cataphract Panshoo Thunderboltz <-- notice 4 instead of three trololol <3
    Defiler - Zakfawhatever roudy named his filer and of course dat Bauce Dieing rage renown denying scrub Toxotica <3

Note with this being my post 16 of the top 20 freep's on the lb's dont freep anymore
    and alot of creep transfer's

But hey hater's gunna hate and that's what I can give ya after you should come out a lil more so I can see what I think of you only time I see you out your getting rofld by like 20 creeps lulz

(: Dueces

Bumping this for Exion and other's who wanted an updated list
    Last edited by YOUNGGUIDO; May 23 2012 at 10:42 PM.
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Current best in my view-

LM- some lm cant remember name ((never really noticed on my WL but on BA these guys are pains
    RK- Raeka or Afterlife are pretty good at the moment
    Hunter- one of them
    Guard- i saw 3 out the day before this post and they did what i probably would probably do on mine (BA bait)
    Champ- Drakkarmyst (makes me dizzy)
    Warden- Jak ((see alot of wardens but they all tickle at range, not this guy
    Captain- Going to say, dont know how to spell it but begins with a E
    Minstrel- Sampoo or Faen-somethin!!
    Burg- Syracus, Anneson

Reaver- Finnkiller, Burgzerg
    Warleader- Crygin, Warmongerr
    Defiler- Xik, Toxica(healree)
    Warg- Zanoz, Thunderbolt
    BA- Donvlad, Darkarch, Dalzog, Suncrusher
    Spider- Veenom (( to be honest never thought you would get r9!!!! gratzz oldest tribey

Best of all TIME -since I've played {last july}

Burg- Caspur, Xuneng, Anneson, Obivious
    LM- Ianwulf, Gallenhael, Tarsnowborn
    Mini- Doomsie, Ri-somethin, Ir-somethin
    RK- Viduo, Zidia, Borken
    Guard- Ed-somethin
    Hunter- Atador, Meldrith
    Captain- Merthin, Eomen, Masyaf
    Champ- Ith-somethin, Drak, Karoc, Killock
    Warden- Toa, Jak

Reaver- Rayzr, Karganos, Render, Digeak
    Spider- Thorrien, Ungduluth, Veenom, Iliketurtles
    Defiler- Healree, Akzu, Glorahealz, Scapel
    Warg- Lavsnack, Iorynn, Roudy, Cataphract
    Warleader- Crygin, Raghul, Omw, Likeaninja
    Blackarrow, Luggy, Bbatburz, Arakaz, Vintrilrat
    Surprised someone still remembers my burg (obi) havent played him in so long in moors just got him 7 adaucity but still havent got in the mood to use him. Been playing on afterlife thanks for mentioning me tho happy i was good back in the day.

greetings dwarrowdelfians, i finally got to rank 8. cheers.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by flithyrich View Post
    Surprised someone still remembers my burg (obi) havent played him in so long in moors just got him 7 adaucity but still havent got in the mood to use him. Been playing on afterlife thanks for mentioning me tho happy i was good back in the day.
    Lol didn't realize you were Obi, but I remember your burg, too :P

And grats Bio!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    Like dooms said, nice to see new names, especially hunters, on the list... Although I gotta selfishly admit I do still like seeing my name pop up every once in awhile Miss all you guys
    miss you too man IM me when you log every once in a while
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Haven't been out to the moors in ages on my guard and still getting love. I should bring him out of retirement... if I could stop playing D3 long enough...

Btw, D3 is pretty win. Just sayin'.

-Ed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000006d80a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/dwarrowdelf/thurulthal]Thurulthal[/url] - R6 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Well to be fair after you cant make post's like this anymore no one go's by skills they usually choose their friends or ppl they like . If your asking for freep's tho tbh I hate everyone equally so ill give you my honest opinion and I alway's drop 2 of every class

The burglar - xuneng syc and anessen kind of hard to only choose 2 at this one
    The warden - Jak hmm 2nd would go to tulk
    The runekeeper - I hear people debate this 24/7 bla bla this bla bla that but tbh play a creep alot you know the freep's that are scared so I give rune keeper to Vid but the 2nd person im putting here hits like a truck and scare's me Raeka
    The minstrel - Torqky and Iriella no comment there both great player's
    The guardian - I dont even know any guard's to name atm
    The hunter - Eruan and Zulubeast 2 best imo atm
    The captain - Eomen and tbh not alot of cappy's come out anymore but ill drop this to Beornded
    The champion - Karoc blow's stuff to smithereens's and Drakk
    The loremaster - Sno Nelgor Tarsnowborn Legacyguido Zubzubziggywiggy although none of us freep anymore

FOR DEM CREEPS REPPIN SON

Reaver - Finnkiller Rayzr Karganos hands down
    Warleader - Crygin Dextrul Torth
    Spider - Iliketurtles Veenom Lithiel
    Blackarrow - Darcharch Ludicris Noobvlad
    Warg - Iorynn Cataphract Panshoo Thunderboltz <-- notice 4 instead of three trololol <3
    Defiler - Zakfawhatever roudy named his filer and of course dat Bauce Dieing rage renown denying scrub Healree <3

Note with this being my post 16 of the top 20 freep's on the lb's dont freep anymore
    and alot of creep transfer's

But hey hater's gunna hate and that's what I can give ya after you should come out a lil more so I can see what I think of you only time I see you out your getting rofld by like 20 creeps lulz

(: Dueces
    whoa....did my defiler just get mentioned???
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by msbonks View Post
    whoa....did my defiler just get mentioned???
    It's rather...memorable...with that nasty skin you sometimes use
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    It's rather...memorable...with that nasty skin you sometimes use
    That skin is epic and full of win...don't disagree with me or i'll shove your face in the bellybutton you despise, UNDERSTOOD?!!?!?!

(your welcome for the visual and possible imaginary smell you might think of what a 200yr old obese orc belly button would smell like)
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

FREEPS

Burglar: Anessen
    Captain: Letiredor
    Champion: Drakkarmyst and his 10 dolla brands
    Hunter: Eruan
    Lore-master: Zub I guess lol
    Guardian: Who plays this class?
    Warden: Jak. DUH
    Minstrel: N/A

CREEPS

Reaver: Finnkiller
    Warleader: Crygin
    Defiler: Zakankawockaflockanoonecansayo urnamerightdefilerdude
    Weaver: Biological
    BlackArrow: Ludicris... but only when I heard it is Shap lol
    Warg: Iorynn

Think I covered all of the bases

creep side:
    blackarrow: gallanharrow
    warg: smellycat
    reaver: see
    war leader: bag
    defiler: gallanheal
    weaver: aranhael

freep side:
    lore master: gallanhael
    burglar: severas

Quote Originally Posted by msbonks View Post
    That skin is epic and full of win...don't disagree with me or i'll shove your face in the bellybutton you despise, UNDERSTOOD?!!?!?!

(your welcome for the visual and possible imaginary smell you might think of what a 200yr old obese orc belly button would smell like)
    You need to get on your filer more Bauce, it's always...... interesting.... when you're on ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    You need to get on your filer more Bauce, it's always...... interesting.... when you're on ;P
    if you want a private lap-dance from the Bauce and all his jiggly wiggly n butt-flappy goodness all you have to do is ask...And pay of course..You have already gotten your get-one-free...every time I die and flop i jiggle..and everybody knows i lack skill..except when i have 5 or 6 accounts running farming hobbits in HH and freep shows up and i num-lock run the #### out of there i always leave at least one so the rest of the alts can get away trololol...

umm that was totally off topic and longer than what i planned....this is awkward..

NO Free Bauce!!
    RAWR!!!

Cool Re: Best class players

Quote Originally Posted by flithyrich View Post
    i afterlife, want to know freeps and creeps opinions about whos best at each class. starting out with the freeps
    -burglar (syc,xun,ann) couldn't decided who
    -captain (eoman)
    -runekeeper (myself afterlife)
    -lore-master (havent seen any)
    -guardian (most are bad)
    -champion (karoc)
    -minstrel (doomsie) even tho she quit
    -warden (jak)
    -hunter (lef) since atador quit :@ havent seen many out also

creepside
    -defiler (guido)
    -warleader (crygin)
    -blackarrow (shap)
    -warg (cat)
    -weaver (Turtles)
    -reaver (finnkiller)

the only reason im doing this is to see who people think are the best at the class in the moors. the names in () are who i think also who ive seen on with-in the last week or so
    This needs update , with players that actually play ... and I"ve seen many good hunters and Loremasters out there just cause we squishy don't mean we can't play =) observe moors once again
    [URL=http://s910.photobucket.com/user/morefirec/media/signatureforumsB_zpswapzd4q1.png.html][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/morefirec/signatureforumsB_zpswapzd4q1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Overlord Fiire ~ Defiler / Captain-General Morefire ~Loremaster

i may have only been on the server for a week or so but ive seen quite a few of the freeps that play more recently so heres my list from a creep bias view

Burg - hate to admit it but Xun, only burg im truly afraid of being jumped by
    Captain - Beorned good guy not afraid to fight, giving props to Crelion to for pushing solo against 5-6 creeps the other day while the res to of the freeps online were inside tr rez
    Loremaster - NA primetime = Morefire Aussie Primetime = Zubzub
    Guardian - Kraumer or the guard with the really long name that i cant remember, think it was a man guard maybe elf not sure
    Champion - Dalmallon, sorry Drakka dont really count Champs that brand and run around in NPCs
    Hunter - Zulu hands down, hits like a truck isnt afraid to push
    Ministrel - Zeva, couldnt get past her heals to bring freeps down when she is out
    Warden - Altair, Jake cant decide both play well and dont die too often, happy to see jak in spear line not shield line recently
    Runekeeper - Belvegar for healing, havent seen many outstanding RKs dpsing but i guess ill give it to RKer

Warg - Thunderboltz/zanoz/Iorynn/Nelami - my fav wargs to see and they usually stay for the fight not pounce and run
    Blackarrow - Ludicris hands down great player happy to see him on
    Warleader - Dextrus or Torthrak but neither play too often and i wont vote myself at all
    Weaver Veenom, though Searc is sneaking in there
    Reaver - Rayzr great guy and loves to randomnly spam his AoEs for fun on keep fights
    Defiler - not too many good ones on but i guess Roudy's Defiler Zaknafeiz or howeve r its spelt

well thats my 2 cents
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001310fd/signature.png]Glurin[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by shanana View Post
    Hunter - Zulu hands down, hits like a truck isnt afraid to push
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! I lost my spot :'(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Best class players

I just started to PvMP in mid May, so what do I know (other than that I am still a noob) . . .

But this seems a good place to salute the creeps who just seem to play well. If I short you make a point of killing me a few times, it is how I learn.

If I see Ludicris, he/she is doing a great job forwarding the aims of Sauron. Seems smart in teams . . . and on a rare occasion for a true 1v1 he just beat me.

If I see Zaknafein he/she is the heart of a very tough nut to crack . . . must put out solid continuous and instinctively well selected healing.

There are a few doggies who have eaten me up pretty good . . . some of the reason is my noobism . . .some of the reason is the rock paper scissors nature of the game which makes wargs great at killing toons they can silence. Thunderbolz, Nelani, and Gatar come to mind as not only good at me-killing but also great team players finding me when I am healing. EDIT add Roudy . . though I see you are also Zak and I have blown enough air up your skirt . . . solid play sir . . . (shakes hobbit fist).

More of you deserve my salutes and I wont begrudge, but there is a start!

Let me also give a nod and thanks to Lunchboxe and Thalendrin who seem to me to be good mentors for a would be PvMP-er, and also both seem great examples of their class.

Perhaps by summers end if I keep up this PvMP thing I will be informed enough to say "best" . . but I do feel comfortable saying those are good players.

Zebald
    Last edited by Urmulk; Jun 13 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! I lost my spot :'(
    Nobody likes you anymore because your stockpile of failed lootbox drops makes you a p2w scrub, scrub.

<3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Quote Originally Posted by shanana View Post
    Reaver - Rayzr great guy and loves to randomnly spam his AoEs for fun on keep fights
    I find that when I randomly spam AoEs, I make lots of new friends. >8D}{
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

You lost your spot because you use p2w pots, nub.

./Drakkardor
    Last edited by Neomoth; Jun 13 2012 at 06:16 PM.

Well, I hate using the forums because I'm sure i'll mess them up some how and that it'll all blow up in my face, but i decided i'd add my crooby assessment of Dwarrowdelf's "best".
    Note: I haven't been out lately due to extreme lagg created by recent updates and have been sticking to deleting and recreating alts on my freeps, so if this evaluation seems whack you can throw it out the window.

FREEPS:
    Hamburglars: Xun, if you see him you're likely already dead (least that's what goes through my brain lol) and Syc that trolololin ninja
    Wardens: ummm.... i really hate shield wardens... so uhhhhh gotta say Jak
    Runekeepers: Tbh not sure although always hate fighting Zeppy (miss Neo btw :/) and prob Aftalife... pfft who needs SWTOR we got our very own Sithlords
    Minstrels: ummm Iriella or Torqky, course Lunchebox drove me nuts the other night... eh between those three, ps: i hate your mini deathstar layzrs they givez meh lagg
    Guardians: Well as it turns out they're not quite extinct... sooo Kraumer (the only one i see and remember)
    Huntards: ZulluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuBEAST lol learned not to charge him the hard way Q.Q, seldom See Atador, but always fear getting oneshotted by him even though imma WL lol
    Capitanos: ummm... yeah lol miss Hiri, she used to always make me laugh, but i think Beorn or Eomen
    Champions: Karoc, but don't see him around much since he ranked, so i'd put either Damallion (hits hard -.-'') or Drakkarmyst (dispite his p2w tendencies he's smart and harrasses the healz)
    Loremaster: recently prob Moref or Zubzub, both good for a laugh and play their class well, past: guido lol never could seem to take him down when he freeped >.<' (might just be my Beastly WL dps tho lol)

CREEPS:
    Reaver: tough class to play and these are the guys that can truly pull it off; Karganos, Finnkiller (stop slapping me with dem bean filled churros T_T), Rayzr
    WarLeader: Crygin, he scares me and I'm a creep! naw hes a great guy and plays his class incredibly, other great ones I'd probably throw Dextrul in there too, great on his reaver and his WL, how I ever got mentioned on WL in this thread its beyond me, guess peeps just love or hate me for buying lots of BubeLs from the dollarstore <.<?
    Spider: Turtles (though i never see him anymore Q.Q), and Veeeeeeeeeeeen he's a blind prophetic tumorous spydawarg for crying out loud takes skill to be like that.
    BlackArrow: Ludicris or Donnyboy both great, different styles of course
    Warg: sooo many to choose from x.X I'd say Thundaboltz, Nelmali, Zanoz, Ior, Wolo (whateva happened to him?), Roudy, Notarat, karme... this could go on for a while, moral of the story: Torth <3 s the Wargsies
    Defiler: ummm I never seem to be on the same time as them, buuuut Healree, Zakhazareallylongnamethaticant remember, Scalpel, and only played with Bauce once (Felt nice not to be the only grotesquely obese creep out there Q.Q come baaaack)

Don't like my assessment, don't worry you're prob not the only one, heck I was half awake while typing this up, This is my first MMO that i actually decided to try and PVP on (so imma croob). I've noticed many creeps and freeps who show potential, they just need to develop it, should be interesting to see how they turn out.
    PS: if you weren't mentioned it may not because I don't think you should be up there, I'm just half asleep or might be those Timezones

Anyhow, I like the PVMP society fairly well and I say carry on Gents (and ladies),
    Torthrak HealznKillz [Drop the donut and noone gets hurt> (-.-)7--'(._.)cO
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000009848a/signature.png]Torthrak[/charsig]
    "Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure i have bout 20 Other soloers behind me when i do it."

These are the best I've seen in recent weeks.

Freeps:

Burglar: Xuneng (As if that will ever change. )

Champion: Probably Damallon since Karoc doesn't play anymore.

Guardian: Aren't really any worth mentioning atm.

Hunter: Zulubeast, without a doubt.

Minstrel: tbh, I haven't seen many good minstrels in the moors lately. Most all of them are froobs I can 1v1 right now. I'll say Iriella since she's the only good minstrel I've seen lately.

Captain: Eomen

Warden: Haven't really seen Jak out lately, and as much as it pains me to say it, despite his farming/shield warden tactics, Thalendrin knows how to play his class better than any other warden out right now (Jak excluded).

Runekeeper: Not sure yet.

Loremaster: Morefire

Creeps:

Reaver: Rayzr

Warg: Iorynn ( <3 candy cane wargs) or Roudy

Warleader: Torthrak HealznKills (<3 your bubbles. I swear those things don't have cooldowns)

Blackarrow: Ludicris

Weaver: Brondelnel (Haven't seen Veenom or Bubbles lately)

Defiler: Probably Zaknafeinz. Creepside needs more defilers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

Seems like ima have to hit the moors even harder now... time to get my spot back from zulu-nub.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast