We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Best class players

i afterlife, want to know freeps and creeps opinions about whos best at each class. starting out with the freeps
    -burglar (syc,xun,ann) couldn't decided who
    -captain (eoman)
    -runekeeper (myself afterlife)
    -lore-master (havent seen any)
    -guardian (most are bad)
    -champion (karoc)
    -minstrel (doomsie) even tho she quit
    -warden (jak)
    -hunter (lef) since atador quit :@ havent seen many out also

creepside
    -defiler (guido)
    -warleader (crygin)
    -blackarrow (shap)
    -warg (cat)
    -weaver (Turtles)
    -reaver (finnkiller)

the only reason im doing this is to see who people think are the best at the class in the moors. the names in () are who i think also who ive seen on with-in the last week or so
    Last edited by flithyrich; May 17 2012 at 10:21 PM.

Re: Best class players

Hello Afterlife.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...In-Their-Class!

I bumped the old thread. Hopefully it helps.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

lol non-biased vote on best rker X D !!!
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Well to be fair after you cant make post's like this anymore no one go's by skills they usually choose their friends or ppl they like . If your asking for freep's tho tbh I hate everyone equally so ill give you my honest opinion and I alway's drop 2 of every class

The burglar - xuneng syc and anessen kind of hard to only choose 2 at this one
    The warden - Jak hmm 2nd would go to tulk
    The runekeeper - I hear people debate this 24/7 bla bla this bla bla that but tbh play a creep alot you know the freep's that are scared so I give rune keeper to Vid but the 2nd person im putting here hits like a truck and scare's me Raeka
    The minstrel - Torqky and Iriella no comment there both great player's
    The guardian - I dont even know any guard's to name atm
    The hunter - Eruan and Zulubeast 2 best imo atm
    The captain - Eomen and tbh not alot of cappy's come out anymore but ill drop this to Beornded
    The champion - Karoc blow's stuff to smithereens's and Drakk
    The loremaster - Sno Nelgor Tarsnowborn Legacyguido Zubzubziggywiggy although none of us freep anymore

FOR DEM CREEPS REPPIN SON

Reaver - Finnkiller Rayzr Karganos hands down
    Warleader - Crygin Dextrul Torth
    Spider - Iliketurtles Veenom Lithiel
    Blackarrow - Darcharch Ludicris Noobvlad
    Warg - Iorynn Cataphract Panshoo Thunderboltz <-- notice 4 instead of three trololol <3
    Defiler - Zakfawhatever roudy named his filer and of course dat Bauce Dieing rage renown denying scrub Healree <3

Note with this being my post 16 of the top 20 freep's on the lb's dont freep anymore
    and alot of creep transfer's

But hey hater's gunna hate and that's what I can give ya after you should come out a lil more so I can see what I think of you only time I see you out your getting rofld by like 20 creeps lulz

(: Dueces
    Last edited by YOUNGGUIDO; May 18 2012 at 03:58 AM.
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

ya i get rolled by 20 creeps but i still kill one before i die because there are to many wargs out but i survive long enough to kill 1 or 2

well, i think the best spider is veenom(completly bais) and i have to say wink or burgaburgler are the best burgs on the server, crygin whould be a very good warleader, but besides that, i cant really think of anyone else.
    Last edited by kiiper13; May 18 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Freeps:

Burglar - Jakespeed, Caspur
    Runekeeper - Zidia, Viduo
    Minstrel - Porkchopsandwich, Doomsie
    Warden - Toa, Jacbo
    Guardian - Idras, Agtug
    Huntress - Sarharien, Atador
    Captain - Chaco.
    Champion - Illthallion or however you spell it.
    Loremaster - Tarsnowborn

Creeps:

Warg: Roudy
    Defiler: Zaknafienz
    Spider: Gwingerofdeth
    WarLeader: Shatogtarz
    Reaver: Progressive

Last edited by StileMajere; May 19 2012 at 01:53 AM.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

I still remember when you and another scrub RK used to hide in the rez when I solo camped you guys on Herat.

Look at you now, making ego posts on the forums.

*tear* they grow up so fast.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Skip to bottom if you dont wanna read. And possibly laugh.

Before you read just know THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO STAND OUT TO ME DONT TAKE OFFENCE ITS JUST A NOOB
    WARDEN'S OPINION. Oh yeah sorry if i spell names wrong to, hard to memorize : \.

Ok this is for people that actually PLAY NOW IN THIS DAY IN AGE so basically IGNORE ROUDIES thing he has up since that is like a year in the past and noone cares, alright?... ok sweet.

CREEPS:

Reaver: Finnkiller all the other reavers dont even come close... not sure what they even do out there....besides fail... and stuff. kinda like GUIDO ^.^ !!!!!

Spider: Tie Iliketurtles, Veenom <---- i just cant decide, they have the mits of a friggen guard. I swear I cant stand their tactics too. Like they will run ahead of all the freeps running away and get the web, get the dots , and basically own the group. :P

Warg: Besides the hundreds of noob wargs that literally only fight with their cds available and no other time. id go with the ones that stand out Iorynn <3 your friggen awesome you hit like a crazy person , Thunderboltz<--- i crit you like mad but you kill me HELLA IT SUCKS ...ARGHHHHH !!!!

Defiler: This is kinda hard since i friggen HATE their power drains i kinda hate them all but two of them stand out to me. Zakenenfizerblaghderbeens <--- ill never memorize his name just call him zak<---- I HATE YOUR FLIES!!!!. And of course the almighty DYING RAGE NOOB Healree he has done a remarkable job with that thing !!! dang guido!!!I HATE YOUR FLIES TOo!!!!

BA: ummm what can i say ... i think i really maybe a qqer when it comes to ba's because i think they are all noobs to be honest. i dont really think they take much skill at all to play they get more morale than i would have in my tank gear and damage is nice pluss they get evade (which they seem to pop nonstop) and some sort of self heal.... i dunno i never really played one. umm....
    id have to go with uhh..... ef man i really cant think of any. ill just throw up Donvlad. he kills decent. he probably is THE bigest qqer i think ive ever met but award goes to you.

WL: there is a bunch of good ones i think we have got some really decent wls out there that know their class, know how to run in, support, and take damage... id have to go with Crygin though. he has been around the longest, he knows what hes doing, and he is hard as HELL to kill my god.

FREEPS:

Champ: So Karoc quit the moors he was 100% THE best so ima go with the next on down my list and that would be Drakkarmyst <--- not sure how to spell. He does a lot of damage runs in like a crazy person. Hes always out so safe bet hes top of the line.

Rker: Oh boy theres a bunch of good ones. I kinda might be a little bit biased on this one but ive sparred him and he is THE ONLY ONE who takes like the least damage from me in dps mode. He kills all the time he does a lot damage, has like 9k morale and 10k power , i nominate Zepphyr.

Hunter: The good players come on like once every three months (Atador, ... cant remember other ones) uhh. The ones that really push out there though now id say would be Fantos and Eruan. They may die kinda frequently... but hey their hunters they do A #### ton of damage. I see them out all the time and they strive to do their best.

Mini: The minis on this server seem to come out like never. The main good ones barely come out ( maybe cause their always grouping, i dunno). Uh id say probably tie between Riialyze and Torqy. They come out the most often. Sometimes i get a heal or two from them so there ya go. (Turtlez you suck for getting an award on both sides creep and freep!!! <--- LOL @ THE NOOB)

Guard:Noone cares about gaurds. They dont even come out. ...... something something something something something Hulken. MOVING ON!!!

Burg: Oh jeez this is like my annoyance of the moors. I think everyone is like OMG Xuneng IS THE BEST ROFL COPTER.. No. ok i see the burgs literally hide in stealth and not start fights they will literally wait for somone else to hit them and jump in finnaly at half health to get kb and such... so ...(There are ones that dont do that DONT TAKE OFFENCE,I MEAN YOU ONLY WALK AROUND IN STEALTH THE ENTIRE TIME!!!)
    Award goes to Bugaburglar. He has done some crazy stuff with me numerous times (its like hes in my head to prank creeps) but yea sorry if any of you other burgs think otherwise.

Captain: Im not really sure i mean i see some good ones but not often. I would nominate Letiredor(Let) and Dairren (Dair BEAR)!!!! I see them out the most frequent (not sure what happened to fulset) so yea.

Lm: Tarsnowborn was the best not sure why he quit ... wierd. Now a days id say Morefire comes out daily and i see Mithall all the time. They do a splendid job i think.

Im not gonna even bother putting up warden i mean i dont see anything impressive out there when it comes to my own class (NOT SAYING IM THE ALMIGHTY) but they just dont get it... noone traits dps ... just wierd.

FINAL:

Creeps:
    Reaver: Finnkiller
    Spider: Iliketurtles Veenom
    Warg: Iorynn Thunderboltz
    Defiler: Zakenfizz, Healree
    BA: Noobvlad
    WL: Crygin

Freeps:
    Champ: Drakkarmyst
    Rker: Zepphyr
    Hunter: Eruan Fantos
    Mini: Riialyze Torqy
    Guard: Hulken
    Burg: Bugaburgler
    Captian: Letiredor Dairren
    Lm: Mithall Morefire
    Warden: No comment

DAMN YOU GUIDO!!!!!
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

burg- xuneng: idk.. i just like the guy, dps, mits, and knows how to pay, awsome burg.

cappy-eomen: pushes, solo's, never seem to be able to kill what he is healing...

hunter-atador forever and always... fantos is a second tho, is out alot, and getting better everyday.

guard-... uhm? hulkens probably, pushes, and i do like a guard who knows were his shield wall button is

rk-viduo: idc if he doesnt play much/at all anymore, he knew his class to a dang near perfection.

warden-jak: he has seperated himself from the other wardens in survivability/dps and he doesnt stay in perma blue traited, dps wardens ftw why dont the others see this?

LM-guido:... does nice dps, seen him push alot, knows his class and is funny when he is drunk.

mini-Risteliel: why... wont... you...die

champ-karoc/killock: couldnt decide they are both very good, and know that it is better to use your cd's to get a kill rather than run away, nice attitude on both of em and fun playing against em.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by StileMajere View Post
    Freeps:

Burglar - Jakespeed, Caspur
    Runekeeper - Zidia, Viduo
    Minstrel - Porkchopsandwich, Doomsie
    Warden - Toa, Jacbo
    Guardian - Idras, Agtug
    Huntress - Sarharien, Atador
    Captain - Chaco.
    Champion - Illthallion or however you spell it.
    Loremaster - Tarsnowborn
    ./agree (for the most part :P)

I remember the days when people would say "Caspur is out" and a tangible wave of fear would wash over all of creepside . Banoon still has nightmares
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    ./agree (for the most part :P)

I remember the days when people would say "Caspur is out" and a tangible wave of fear would wash over all of creepside . Banoon still has nightmares
    i remember caspur ganking me at east ford my first days creeping, ive still got caspur rage ^_^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000008a425/signature.png]Finnkiller[/charsig]

Man I miss lotro tomorrow hopefully I'll be back!

Back when I was actively playing:

Creep:

BA: Bbat
    WL: Shap
    Filer: Guido
    Warg: Iorynn/Roudy
    Reaver: Zoar *-*
    Weaver: Toitles

Freep:

LM: Guido
    Mini: Oh Baby Snap
    Champ: Karoc
    Burg: Xuneng
    RK: Viduo
    Hunter: Me trololo Eruan/Katon
    Warden: Jak/Legup
    Cappy: Letiredor/Eomen
    Guard: Tuggy

I wonder who's top dog nowadays in classes eh??
    Last edited by Zulubeast; May 21 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Freep:

LM: Sno,Nelgor
    Mini: Iriella
    Champ: Aktis,Karoc
    Burg: Sycarius,Xuneng
    RK: Ignasio,Viduo
    Hunter: Elpis,Meldreth
    Warden: Jak,Toa
    Cappy: Eomen,Masyaf
    Guard: Edlorthar,Sepultra

Creep:

BA: Darckarch
    defiler: Zakfawhatever,Healree
    Warg: cata,Roudy
    Reaver: Karganos,Finkiller
    Weaver: Nageth,Iliketurtles
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000b76a2/signature.png]Darkarch[/charsig]

Banoon knows his stuff:
    Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    Creeps
    BA:Bryanall
    warg:Bryancandomagic
    Reaver: Bryaneaver
    weaver: Bryancobweb
    defiller: Bryanthewitch
    WL:Bryaning

Freeps
    Guardian: Bryanmm, hands down
    hunter: bryanil
    LM: bryanmonti
    RK: bryanala
    mini: bryanbell
    warden: none so far
    burglar: bryanella
    captain: bryanmichael
    champion: none so far

This is one and only conqueror of moors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by morfeas27 View Post
    Freep:

LM: Sno,Nelgor
    Mini: Iriella
    Champ: Aktis,Karoc
    Burg: Sycarius,Xuneng
    RK: Ignasio,Viduo
    Hunter: Elpis,Meldreth
    Warden: Jak,Toa
    Cappy: Eomen,Masyaf
    Guard: Edlorthar,Sepultra

Creep:

BA: Darckarch
    defiler: Zakfawhatever,Healree
    Warg: cata,Roudy
    Reaver: Karganos,Finkiller
    Weaver: Nageth,Iliketurtles
    dang, sepultra got up being talked about, and i havent played her OP in the moors for a while, probably bring her out when i hit r10 and play with her a bit in moors, ;D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

BA - Darkarch ( don't know for some reason you hit freaking hard, to be honest if u get more damage, i might think more then 2 times attacking youhehe...)

Warg - Cata ( you know how to play the warg correctly )

Defiler - (guido's defiler healree)/whatever its name is now

Spider - Iliketurtles, Veenom ( your getting a lot better bud :] )

Warleader - Crygin, Prestige, Warmongler

Reaver - Karg, Burgzerg ( havent seen you out, you're really good bud )

Freeps:

Burg: - dont answer this sorry, xuneng and anessen are great. wont mention self.

Rk - Afterlife? my bro puts effort compared others, marvi too, i give marvi the guts that he actually bum rushes a raid.

Warden - jak

Hunter - zulu

Guard - none.

Mini - all god mode really... iriella, ristiliel

champ - karoc, guess drak now?
    Last edited by RainsLegacy; May 22 2012 at 11:39 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

Well my opinion on who's the best out there is always changing as ppl go inactive/more ppl come, but here's some of my current opinions:

Freeps-

Champion: >>Aktis<< (Haven't seen him for a little though, would say Karoc but he's given up the moors /cry)

Burg: >>Xun, Aness, Syc<< (You're all a bit different play styles and too good to choose between)

RK: >>Afterlife, Marvi, Alohire, Alluvial<< (They're all out there, hard for me to tell who's actually the "best" rk bcuz some are heal traited, some are purely dps, and some are a mix it seems)

Mini: >>Rii, Torqky<< (Turtles hurry up and come back already :P )

Cappy: >>Eomen, 2nd Beornded or Letiredor<< (rlly the only cappies I see nowadays I can remember)

Hunter: >>Fantos, Eruan, Zulu, Lef<< (U come back too zulu :P Not sure about Eruan though, always seems to be with Letiredor)

Warden: >>Jak<< (Pretty obvious)

Guard: >>Hulk<< (Really only one I've seen much of lately)

LM: >>Zub, Morefire<< (Morefire is getting better, Zub's actualy playing again, even though he "quit" the moors ;P )

Creeps-

Reaver: >>Burgzerg, Finn<< (Really the only 2 reavers on the server atm that are experienced and can do sumthing)

Weaver: >>Veenom!.... k,fine. Turtles...<< (Really is a better spider than me... even if he did buy a couple of skillz with tp and spends more time :P Now hurry up and get back 'ere!)

'Filer: >>Guido, Akzu<< (Only see Akzu every once in a while, and did Guido rename his filer or wut?)

WL: >>Cryyyyygiiiiiin, 2nd Dex or Torthrak<< (Srry if I spelled name wrong Tor :P)

Warg: >>Cata, Roudy, Ior, Thunder, Gatar, ect.<< (Lotta wargs, I actually know quite a few good ones though)

BA: >>Darkarch, 2nd Donvlad<< (Glad to see Dark back on creepside)

So there ya have it. Thanks for all the luv ;D (And who is kiiper?)
    Last edited by Skii; May 22 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

I'm posting here the bests I ever seen, since I dont play that all anymore so I cant say anything about the moment..

Freeps:

Burglar - Jakespeed, Caspur, Ohpra
    Captain - Chaco, Nvious, Presdas
    Champion - Illthalion, Drakkarmyst, Karoc
    Guardian - Agtug, Idras, Edlorthar
    Hunter - Atador, Navgul(was that his name? I'm not sure)
    Lore-Master - Sno, Gallanhael, Youngguido
    Minstrel - Porkchopsandwich, Doomsie and there was another one(can't remember his name)
    Rune-Keeper - Ilthel, Zidia, Viduo
    Warden - Jacbo, Toa

Creeps:

Blackarrow - Luggy, Arakaz, Bbatburz
    Reaver - Render, Aces, Choppa(before I stopped playing and after Render transfered, he was the best)
    Warg - Lavsnack, Vivianpedicure, Smellycat (after U6, he was one of the bests)
    Defiler - Healree, Glorahealz
    Weaver - Burrow, Iliketurtles
    Warleader - Crygin, Raghul, Healzrus, Shapcidrat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Is there a current list? Most of the names up here are people who either transferred, stopped coming out, or rarely come out.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Current best in my view-

LM- some lm cant remember name ((never really noticed on my WL but on BA these guys are pains
    RK- Raeka or Afterlife are pretty good at the moment
    Hunter- Zulubeast! (also a infamous chili sniffer)
    Guard- i saw 3 out the day before this post and they did what i probably would probably do on mine (BA bait)
    Champ- Drakkarmyst (makes me dizzy)
    Warden- Jak ((see alot of wardens but they all tickle at range, not this guy
    Captain- Going to say, dont know how to spell it but begins with a E
    Minstrel- Sampoo or Faen-somethin!!
    Burg- Syracus, Anneson

Reaver- Finnkiller, Burgzerg
    Warleader- Crygin, Warmongerr
    Defiler- Xik, Toxica(healree)
    Warg- Zanoz, Thunderbolt
    BA- Donvlad, Darkarch, Dalzog, Suncrusher
    Spider- Veenom (( to be honest never thought you would get r9!!!! gratzz oldest tribey

Best of all TIME -since I've played {last july}

Burg- Caspur, Xuneng, Anneson, Obivious
    LM- Ianwulf, Gallenhael, Tarsnowborn
    Mini- Doomsie, Ri-somethin, Ir-somethin
    RK- Viduo, Zidia, Borken
    Guard- Ed-somethin
    Hunter- Atador, Meldrith
    Captain- Merthin, Eomen, Masyaf
    Champ- Ith-somethin, Drak, Karoc, Killock
    Warden- Toa, Jak

Reaver- Rayzr, Karganos, Render, Digeak
    Spider- Thorrien, Ungduluth, Veenom, Iliketurtles
    Defiler- Healree, Akzu, Glorahealz, Scapel
    Warg- Lavsnack, Iorynn, Roudy, Cataphract
    Warleader- Crygin, Raghul, Omw, Likeaninja
    Blackarrow, Luggy, Bbatburz, Arakaz, Vintrilrat
    Last edited by New_Requiem; May 25 2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: found a best current hunter
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Quote Originally Posted by RainsLegacy View Post
    Reaver - Karg, Burgzerg ( havent seen you out, you're really good bud )
    Haha I just saw you today a few times B-) ...been ranking my warleader lately I guess. The reaver is in a terrible place right now -- mediocre dps, mediocre mitigations, no escape skills, no heals -- so I haven't been playing him much.

Anyway, my list of people I've seen in the last month or so:
    Burg - Xuneng but Sycarius is pretty close these days
    Captain - Still saying Hiriath although I haven't seen her out lately
    Champ - Karoc, Aktis = ouch
    LM - hmm nothing coming to mind. LMs have a tough time in the moors these days.
    Hunter - Eruan...smacked me around 1v1 on my WL. I don't think a hunter has beaten me in a fight like that for a long time.
    Minstrel - Minis are demi-god mode but only Torqky and Iriella stand out atm.
    Guard - Meatshield
    Warden - Jak except when in tank mode and just jumping around while everyone ignores him
    RK - Afterlife, Raeka
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Man, its been ages since I've been out - peeking in on DD, it's nice to see some new names intermingled up in a few of the shout outs .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000076a07/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Doomsidoo - R5 defiler. DD
    Myfriend - R4 reaver. Ridder

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Captain- Going to say, dont know how to spell it but begins with a E
    Eomen? :P

I'm new to moors so my list doesn't include the people who've stopped playing more than a month or two back
    Burg - Xuneng
    Captain - Eomen
    Champ - Karoc
    LM - Guido, Zub, Morefire? Havent see the first two out much though so hard to compare
    Hunter - Lef
    Mini - Torqky, Iriella
    Guard - ??
    RK - Raeka... favourite to group with is Rker though
    Warden - Jak, Toa

Reaver - Finn
    WL - Crygin
    Warg - Cataphract
    Defiler - Glorahealz
    BA - Donvlad
    Spider - turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    lol non-biased vote on best rker X D !!!
    Non-biased vote:

Mini: Jakheals
    Cappy: Jagang
    LM: Aelbert

You wait, are we being serious here?

I always love these threads because every month there's a new one and every month it's the same players who quit ages ago lol
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast