We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How in Middle Earth do I buy a housing container????

I have searched and scoured the internet, looking for how to get a housing container (the whole reason WHY I bought a house is cus my inventory is always too full), and for some inexplicable reason you can't buy them from furnishing vendors or the broker or ANYONE ELSE that I could find for that matter. Why is it so difficult and hidden to get this sort of thing? Where in the world do I get it??

Re: How in Middle Earth do I buy a housing container????

Containers are bought from the housing management panel, not from a vendor. If you open your management panel, (available from the character menu in game) there should be an entry toward the bottom that will allow you to purchase the container. As soon as you buy it, the container will appear in the main room of your house.

Yeah, either that or:
    - Go into your house (or very near it)
    - Click on the teeny-weeny icon on the edge of your radar (left side) that looks like a house
    - There's a tab for it I think

A standard house will allow you to buy 1 chest, a deluxe one will allow 2. You need a Kinhouse for 3 chests.

Hit c to bring up your character panel(assuming the default keybind)and click the "house" button on the bottom.