We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Time for a Warg Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Yes, it only took you and 8 others multiple attempts to get three of us. Pretty sure the track record for all those fights around ROP was something like us: 34 creeps: 9
    even better when I was running after you two alone from GTA to ROP jumping out of stealth in hope of getting a 1v1 to have both of you turn on me and gank me down to dust. Besides, you know how it is to bring down someone a minstrel heals.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    even better when I was running after you two alone from GTA to ROP jumping out of stealth in hope of getting a 1v1 to have both of you turn on me and gank me down to dust. Besides, you know how it is to bring down someone a minstrel heals.
    ALONE! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA There were already wargs pouncing Vic and Erilen when you showed up.

That's pretty rich. I've NEVER seen you alone. Not ever. And when you see me? you call in the warg pack, brother. Cause you know that alone - I'd eat you alive.
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R12 Min ~ Extenze R11 BA ~

Quote Originally Posted by Anjille View Post
    My warg is my main! I die lots, just ask Winkey!
    I don't 1v1 since I'm not skilled and don't really care to be! If I do 1v1 I usually die!
    I play for the giggles!
    I see the problem, where did all the burgs go?!!?!!
    I'm a sweetheart <3, pounce, hips, sprint, jump in the air, fluffy tail!!
    I second everything she said there especially the fluffy tail part =)
    Gueneth/Guenniel/Cotterpin of Gladden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2