We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Time for a Warg Vacation

http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/?se...ar=2012&rank=3

I propose all wargs take a week vacation. The numbers are staggering.

Thank you.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Re: Time for a Warg Vacation

hahaha... you know those numbers are fake right? :P They count each active warg and 50-60% of the freeps got a warg which they play on at several occasions
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    hahaha... you know those numbers are fake right? :P They count each active warg and 50-60% of the freeps got a warg which they play on at several occasions
    Yes they aren't completely accurate but by simply playing in the moors recently you'd know the number of wargs is higher than any other class.

And a freep in your sig, changing sides Tingur?
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Where is Withywindle?

Quote Originally Posted by podgie_bear View Post
    Where is Withywindle?
    There are people on Withywindle?

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    Yes they aren't completely accurate but by simply playing in the moors recently you'd know the number of wargs is higher than any other class.

And a freep in your sig, changing sides Tingur?
    Yes infact, Ill just need some doable gear then Ill start duoing with Hedvik and continue crit buffing any freep within a thousand miles >:O
    Besides. getting tired of being called one-sided.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Yes infact, Ill just need some doable gear then Ill start duoing with Hedvik and continue crit buffing any freep within a thousand miles >:O
    Besides. getting tired of being called one-sided.
    Nothing better than a pocket hunter. I'll give Crit buff to anyone around me when I'm buffing, otherwise I hate switching swords to give the crit buff.

Just go look at the daily top 20 infamy earners for Gladden. Every day over half are wargs. To make it worse they only run in groups of 4 or more. It's all reward and no risk for these easymoding fotm wargs. I've tried fighting them on my freep, and when one is about to die, it disappears so you never get a kill on them. This is coming from a soloer/duoer POV. These wargs are nowhere to be seen when an equal numbered group of freeps is around. Easy kills is all they're after, it's pretty sad. Wargs are powerful enough solo, but it's just plain dumb what this new breed of easymoders do. What's even more sad is the number of warg vets that team up with these new easymoder warg packs. I am a warg and I even hate wargs now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000014b3d/signature.png]Snuggle[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Caderly View Post
    Just go look at the daily top 20 infamy earners for Gladden. Every day over half are wargs. To make it worse they only run in groups of 4 or more. It's all reward and no risk for these easymoding fotm wargs. I've tried fighting them on my freep, and when one is about to die, it disappears so you never get a kill on them. This is coming from a soloer/duoer POV. These wargs are nowhere to be seen when an equal numbered group of freeps is around. Easy kills is all they're after, it's pretty sad. Wargs are powerful enough solo, but it's just plain dumb what this new breed of easymoders do. What's even more sad is the number of warg vets that team up with these new easymoder warg packs. I am a warg and I even hate wargs now.
    Exactly. I dedicate my banner's name to them when I'm out. I've run through a lot now, noskillwargs, dowargssolo, wargscantfight, etc. I have nothing against the class nor the people who play them well but these ones of late are on at all times and suck the fun out of the moors. I don't mind dying... to a deserving fighter.

On the contrary! I love these fotm'ers who think they can 'easy mode'. Yesterday, they were camping lug rez and donated a generous 2000-some renown to the "get Aristeides his next audacity piece" fund. I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to Polgas, Lugsteal, Grishlukrat, and Warglash, who donated the most points.

Sadly, they didn't manage to kill me once ): I even lagged out for a solid 2 1/2 minutes at one point and managed to survive. Yikes.
    Making [c][f]reeps rage log since 2008.

Preorder already.

RE: Wargs......its a reflection of the status of most other creep classes atm, and the audacity comms system.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

+Rep. Wargs are fine solo, but it's completely stupid when they're everywhere, screwing up every fight + just picking off low morale targets and only coming out in a group to zerg 1-2 people and then hips/sprint away.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

I'm solo 90% of the time, unless I'm grouped up with tribe members. Warg packs are a valid tactic to combat freep raids, but it shouldn't be the first thing players gravitate to when they log in. Low ranked warg packs would be the only exception that comes to mind to survive against the freeps. Ultimately, nothing is going to change this, so just try to roll with the punches.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSinner View Post
    On the contrary! I love these fotm'ers who think they can 'easy mode'. Yesterday, they were camping lug rez and donated a generous 2000-some renown to the "get Aristeides his next audacity piece" fund. I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to Polgas, Lugsteal, Grishlukrat, and Warglash, who donated the most points.

Sadly, they didn't manage to kill me once ): I even lagged out for a solid 2 1/2 minutes at one point and managed to survive. Yikes.
    I got a healthy 6.5k renown, I like these guys
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

well a warg pack is nothing compared to a pack of minstrels. love seeing myself getting chased by 5 minstrels....
    Besides, I wont forgive freeps for hugging EC for so long yet. Freeps had it comming that creeps stood up against their tyranny!
    Last edited by Witch0King; May 15 2012 at 03:34 AM.

My warg is my main! I die lots, just ask Winkey!
    I don't 1v1 since I'm not skilled and don't really care to be! If I do 1v1 I usually die!
    I play for the giggles!
    I see the problem, where did all the burgs go?!!?!!
    I'm a sweetheart <3, pounce, hips, sprint, jump in the air, fluffy tail!!
    "Got Pounce?" "Talk to the Paw!" "Fluffy Tail!!"
    Squirrelnut r11 warg (aka Craaptastic) ~ Sparkylicious R8 rk

I think I might have a new e-crush. <3 +rep

I think its sad that with 4-5 wargs on me most time, it takes a TS to take me down.
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

well a warg pack is nothing compared to a pack of minstrels. love seeing myself getting chased by 5 minstrels....
    Besides, I wont forgive freeps for hugging EC for so long yet. Freeps had it comming that creeps stood up against their tyranny!
    Minstrel packs are terrifying yes, but there are many more wargs than minstrels right now. These minstrels will also run solo. I'm referring to the warg pack that is out every day, same wargs too, even some high ranked ones that degrade themselves by being around the others.

It doesn't matter if they're grouped even, they'll call out targets in ooc and ask all wargs to kill them... Get your own kills, don't always call in the reinforcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjille View Post
    My warg is my main! I die lots, just ask Winkey!
    I don't 1v1 since I'm not skilled and don't really care to be! If I do 1v1 I usually die!
    I play for the giggles!
    I see the problem, where did all the burgs go?!!?!!
    I'm a sweetheart <3, pounce, hips, sprint, jump in the air, fluffy tail!!
    I'm pretty sure all the burgs and hunters rolled wargs.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

These new wargs are making me cry. (And not tears of joy)
    Just yesterday, Vic and I were at WTA with 2 BA's, a Defiler, a Reaver, and about 3 wargs.
    None of these wargs showed themselves until vic was at 4k morale or lower. But of course...they failed to out dps my amazing healz.
    [URL=http://s724.photobucket.com/user/parisSS_photo/media/download_zps1be19c39.jpg.html][IMG]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/parisSS_photo/download_zps1be19c39.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by DOABADKARMA2 View Post
    These new wargs are making me cry. (And not tears of joy)
    Just yesterday, Vic and I were at WTA with 2 BA's, a Defiler, a Reaver, and about 3 wargs.
    None of these wargs showed themselves until vic was at 4k morale or lower. But of course...they failed to out dps my amazing healz.
    Muzbeak cant out-dps a minstrel when every debuff, bleed etc, is on.
    Anyways, while you were away, your precious Viceras & Nirrti felt my jaws >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I'm pretty sure all the burgs and hunters rolled wargs.
    FEH! Not all of us!!!
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post
    FEH! Not all of us!!!
    You rolled a weaver

You rolled a weaver
    True, but I've had my weaver for a long time and I currently split time between my burg and weaver pretty evenly. Upshot: My burg (Merridan) is still out in the moors very often and I haven't stopped playing him to roll a flavor of the month toon. (Someone has to keep it interesting for all these bloody warg packs... )

-----------------------------------------------------------
    I orignally rolled my spider to learn more about creeps (map locations etc) to help improve my freep play. However, the spider class and the players on creep side are so much fun I ended up playing creep as much as freep.
    Last edited by Mystarr; May 15 2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Muzbeak cant out-dps a minstrel when every debuff, bleed etc, is on.
    Anyways, while you were away, your precious Viceras & Nirrti felt my jaws >:O
    Yes, it only took you and 8 others multiple attempts to get three of us. Pretty sure the track record for all those fights around ROP was something like us: 34 creeps: 9
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast