We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Crimsom Brotherhood is recruiting!

The Crimsom Brotherhood is recruiting! A level 10 kin on a revival mission, looking for every kind of player that wants to have a good time in a good and friendly kin, be it a more casual player or a hardcore one. We have a website, westfold crafters and kinship house. If you're interested, let me know by either a post on this thread or a tell when i'm in-game.

See ya soon.

Re: The Crimsom Brotherhood is recruiting!

Good luck Krau!
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

For what it's worth, though I am dedicated to my own kin, I would be in Crimson Brotherhood if I were any in any other. A great group of people and I will craft for any of you!
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Though I am now solidly committed to Reforged, I will always consider myself among the ranks of the Crimson. I sincerely hope that this revival is a success, it would be a shame to see the kin fail, after all that they did for me! Any help I am capable of providing, I will gladly provide.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aada9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We're still trying to keep the kin alive and well. If you're interested, send a tell to my main or alts:

Kraumur
    Kraumsam
    Kraumbro

Or send a tell to the officers:

Bragdarvir
    Keify
    Norbeorn
    Jararaca
    Ullanori

If none is online, including me, you can always send a mail and i'll check it whenever i'm online.

See ya in game
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Jun 10 2012 at 03:28 PM.

I'm interested! I'm a player just getting back into the game after about a year or so away. I played for a couple months and even made some purchases at the Lotro store before life got in the way and I stopped playing. Decided to boot it up again and would love to play with some fun people!

I'm definitely a casual player. My main is a lvl 27 hobbit burglar by the name of Sapho. Would love an invite!

Cheers!

///

Hey Kraum. How is Crimson going?

Since you are european as well, don't you think its maybe a smart idea to try to get european guys together so we finally are abel to run raids earlier than 2 in the morning?

I mean I'm in Awakened now and this guys are great, experienced and helpful but I have to get up when the sun already is rising to be able to join the raids. If this works out i can contribute a top-geared lvl 75 Hunter (Jan), a top-geared lvl 75 Rune-Keeper Healer (Jarun) and a soon top-geared Warden Tank (Jaques).

I know a couple of europeans and south-africans all over Dwarrowdelf and probably they all want to get under one roof somehow. How great would it be to actual being able to get to work on time (by having raids started at around 8 MET and not 8 CST).

What do you think?

///
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000034c84/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    For what it's worth, though I am dedicated to my own kin, I would be in Crimson Brotherhood if I were any in any other. A great group of people and I will craft for any of you!
    I'm just going to bump this up and be a dittohead!
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

Back to recruiting, if anyone is interested in joining, let me know by either posting in this thread or sending a tell/mail to me or my alts.

Sure i'll try it im a level 39 captain

Sounds good from what I hear. I would like to join. My toon's name is: Agramond

I would like to join, if your still recruiting. My charachter is an 8th level (as of now) elven champion named Senarth.

Hi, been playing the game for about a day and am at lvl 17 - spent 4 years on (early) WoW and a good chunk of time on DDO, but so far LotRO has reminded me why I originally liked WoW in the first place (before the 6 year olds joined up) so I'm here to stay for a while. Would be interested in joining if you'll have me. I suck at PvP but always enjoy high level grouping and working on raid strats!

Post I am very interested in your Kin.

Quote Originally Posted by KrauserJoestar View Post
    The Crimsom Brotherhood is recruiting! A level 10 kin on a revival mission, looking for every kind of player that wants to have a good time in a good and friendly kin, be it a more casual player or a hardcore one. We have a website, westfold crafters and kinship house. If you're interested, let me know by either a post on this thread or a tell when i'm in-game.

See ya soon.
    My main toon is named Aldwayne, a level 13 Champion. I'm an older player who plays most MMOs casually but loves the LOTRO genre immensely. I'm a very experienced but laid back MMOer having plaid everthing from EQ1 to SWTOR. I would very much like to be considered for membership in your kin ASAP. I normally play on the weekends as my weekdays are pretty full with school and work. I'd like to join soon as I am having surgery on the 5th of December and will be laid up for about a week after doing nothing but playing this game and studying starting on the 5th of December.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my request.

Yours,

um...i guessing i'm looking for a kin?
    i'm really new to all of this. I'm at lvl 3 from playing an hour last night. my Elf's name is Catherial.
    i'm not gonna be on the server cuz i need to make room on my laptop
    but basically i'm looking for friends to hang out and chat with, and help with the controls ^^;

Still recruiting

We're still recruiting and trying to bring the brotherhood back. We are casual and friendly. If you would like to join, please reply to the thread or contact Norbeorn or any officer in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002dd4a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just saying, you might wanna make a new thread. I didn't look at the date for a second and saw Kraumur, leader of Ceaseless, recruiting for Crimson Brotherhood. Confused me for a second till I scrolled down haha.