We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So, How About That Revs Invite?

Well, according to Bagurat's rants in creep OOC, I have been "sucking" Helly to get an invite to Revs and that Revs and I have had an agreement to let Revs members farm me (all my attempt to gain entrance to their Kinship, naturally). All I have to say is, did it work? Can I be one of the big boys now? Please, oh please can I have an invite? I know I have never asked to group with them, have tried hard to kill a lot of them, talked to but one or two members in passing in glff and all, but clearly I'm trying too hard to get an invite. I guess I will pull out of the current kin I have been a part of that I like and just wait to see what happens. Maybe I will settle for the Twin Towers of Power. Anyway, shoot me that invite I've been desperately trying for. Please and thank you.

Signed,
    Desperate Drakk

P.S. When one man's virtual video game empire begins to crumble beneath his feet and all he can do is corpse jump a zerged body, it's no wonder innocent bystanders in OOC get attacked Keep it up!

Re: So, How About That Revs Invite?

Candy (Myles) Mountain @ midnight. Bring a defiler friend to rez you. Then we will continue with this discussion.

Thank you.

You've been busy Drakk, because by those standards you've been trying to get into not only Revs but Resurrection, Taters, Redemption, FoA, FiF and about 15 other kins.

Makes me wonder what you were attempting with our fist fights?

Its a known fact that popularity makes lonely nerds jealous

Quote Originally Posted by horus93 View Post
    You've been busy Drakk, because by those standards you've been trying to get into not only Revs but Resurrection, Taters, Redemption, FoA, FiF and about 15 other kins.

Makes me wonder what you were attempting with our fist fights?
    I can resolve this - Drakk I will give you an invite to MK after you've let me farm 25,000 commendations off you. Don't bother with those Revs guys unless you're into Bible study

Quote Originally Posted by rmr7 View Post
    Don't bother with those Revs guys unless you're into Bible study
    We've missed you on Wednesday nights, Rhyno.