We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Mid 50's Armor

Mid 50's Armor

Just hit 57 and I'm still wearing the Fem set. Should I be looking to get the teal lvl60 Moria armor or what is the recommended set to carry me through to Dunland?
    [B]Numenorean Guard, Landroval[/B]
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

Re: Mid 50's Armor

The lvl 58 teal guild armor will hold you to 65 no problem. Of course it takes 6 Supreme Master crests (1wk cooldown) and 6 Mithril flakes to make a full set. If you want to grind moria content for the tokens the raid armor is very nice, and would probly take you to 70+.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000023eed5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, level 58-60 teal Moria set.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Still with Fem? NE angmar had good gear. why didnt ya use it?

I think the Tailor guild 58 gear is done exclusive for Wardens...So much Might on it and medium or low agility in most parts
    I have a hunter and I also have problem find a good hunter gear!

Think out of the box, guys. Moria blues are great for all classes but only open up at 58-60.

Until then run school and library at [your level] or [your level+1]. There is truly epic l00tz to be had.

Examples:
    Level 55 versions of Master Tiller's stuff:

Fine Leather Boots: Fine Leather Leggings:

288 Armour Value 599
    +46.8 ICPR 46.8
    +61 power
    +54 agi 36
    +36 fate
    +220 PMR 220 PMR

Seriously, my minstrel was using the level 50 scholar's bookmark till level 62.