We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: My synopsis

My synopsis

Ok I have been playing creep for a few years more recently a few weeks..... My thoughts are freep are way OP mini's just go away rk's just go away thor (lol) just go away !! Heres the thing creeps have very little organzation as well as i have found a rank 5-6 can beat an maybe lvl 75 with no audacity... hence the freep OP thing.. guys I really dont care, but when an RK and MINI and champ group or an RK MINI AND MINI AND MINI AND MINI group ?? ### ?? smartin the f up ?? your driving creeps aka some F2P away ?? You are an A HOLE !!! all your doing is making yourself look like and #### !! grow up get a life !!

as maybe I should !!

Re: My synopsis

Would just like to inform most, if not all, people that my burg has hit 75 recently and has poor gear. She has R2 audacity and is constantly being 1 shotted by either vital target from a BA or killed in 2-3 hits by a decently ranked reaver. I have no problem with dying, esp in the state my burg is in. But when i cant kill a r4 warg in shadow because he has the stupid attacks that ignore B/P/E, you have to take a step back and point the OP stick some where else. I guess i can't get mad at creeps but rather at the whole audacity system, kinda lame imo.

Anyways, i had my fair share of creep times, and i know good and well what classes are OP and stuff....but then you have to look at the player. you dont see a NEW champ just march in the moors blowing everything up,no matter what adudacity he has, he has to have skill....same for mini's or any class for that matter.

Not trying to start any flame threads or arguments, just trying to let you know that most of the OP classes are used by REALLY good players who know there class.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

A champ complaining about OPness nice
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

I usually don't respond in threads which have the likelihood of generating drama anymore. But I will say:

It seems to me there are fewer reasons to be upset about OPness then there use to be. When a burg pops up, assuming it's 1v1 and I use the right pots/skills, its pretty much up in the air. Sometimes I win, sometimes they do (PS: Big thanks to Klepto for getting me to R9). If it was a few months ago and the right burg was camping rez, all I could do was hope that I got to OC or that there was a group member around. If its a burg+1, chances are I won't be successful. Minis are designed to be OP, 1v1. After going 2v1 vs Bloin I had to check between my legs to make sure everything was attached. But all OP discussions are pointless if they're about 1v1. I've come to realize that classes weren't designed to kill other classes based on the merit of their skill and effort alone. They are designed to contribute to a group/raid that is designed to do that. I believed that a few months ago (and still do) that given the right freep full-raid (the right classes, the right freeps, etc...) there was simply nothing that could be done with equal numbers, skills, class diversity, etc... It wasn't the dying that bothered me, but the belief that under such circumstances, it was pointless to try. Though many will disagree, for the most part, given a freep group/raid with a diverse spread of classes vs. a creep group/raid with a diverse spread of classes (all other things being equal including skill, audacity, pots, etc...), both are pretty even now. Most problems lie with uneven numbers and a lack of class heterogeneity (and skilled heterogeneity at that). When I fought a small Bloin group after coming back to LOTRO, they plowed through us like butter. Then I noticed that I was in a group without a defiler/warleader/spider (and wasn't properly traited). A few days later, I fought the same group and we had a defiler/spider/warleader. We pwned them. If people want to complain that there's not a pool of diverse classes, they have every right (not sure it would do much though). I could complain about the glass cannons. Then again, I could remember to use that special out-of-combat store pot with that CC immunity I always forget about. The only class which can be argued to be OP is the Warden. Not because a Warden always tips the scales in group/raid fights, but because they put Guards to shame. They needed and deserved an upgrade. But any class that can make soloing a keep look easy (with the exception of a mini, if they can) has to admit they are OP, if for no other reason than that they can.
    Last edited by Galliroth; May 11 2012 at 02:27 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

Imho there is no such thing as "OP" class, just OP players

/cheers

Burzan
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

I wholeheartedly agree with what Burzan said - my experience tells exactly the same - I can grind up every noob and mediocre player on my champ, and a few good ones too (I'm really not the best moors champ lol), same way I could solo bad burgs (supposedly so OP) at r5 on my spider (and I have no idea what Im doing half the time on my spider). I think that the general opinion about creeps being so underpowered comes mainly from the fact that many of them seem to have no idea what theyre doing (seen r6-7 creeps who have no idea how to play the game, let alone their class). If you put really good freeps together they naturally gonna faceroll pretty much everything in their way. Put the same quality creep group together and it will be pretty much the same (have seen both, been in both). I'm not saying creeps=freeps, creeps could DEFINITELY use some love, but I see no point in blind complaining and whining either. L2p or run away.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

nah that was before roi now after roi/u6
    there is an OP class
    for me that class is the mini class

and BJ not just thor though u notice that he is an OP player coz he have more experience than other champs and put than in good use
    elktro arvoth erle all the player who can move around smoothly is a trouble to fight

so this is whts wrong bud
    its not the class its the players right now the moors creep side missing alot of experienced/high rank players and the high rank who still out there normale they dont group they just wanna solo coz its more fun than group with ( mmmmm where is gf )

on another hand freep still have there experienced ppl around so thats why u feel like ur under-powered
    watch ello kick whizzy they are hunters and they still leave a mark every1 knows that hunters in a bad shape now
    but without the gear they have they will be an easy kills even though they have skills

my point is
    freeps need gear to match there OP skills and the creep OPnees (some class's less than others)
    and on creep side u need rank to match ur OP skills with the freep OPness

so for a while its going to be like this till creep side get more experience ppl or more high rank

try to go out there and have fun and when its get to no fun leave or take a break ^^

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

ranked creep can be OP just need good hands
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Well good to see some responses..

My point in writing this was to say simply that any creep that is not atleast rank5 or better doesnt really stand much of a chance fighting in the existing freep population in Crick moors. I have been watching and and ranking a few creep classes and they really don't stand much of a chance against current freeps. Also that the creep classes alot of F2P players don't have the organization or abilities to fight especially when multiple minis burgs and rk's group.. or maybe not grouped can't tell but when you go to TA lawn and there are 3 champs, 3 minis in WS, 3 burgs, 3 rk's, and 3+ wardens and you have 5-6 creeps that are rank 3-7 maybe 1 rank 9-10 yeah creeps can hang it up or get farmed.. Heres a thought, if you like fighting creeps spread out a little break into smaller groups have some fun...

Keep in mind that it takes ALOT of grinding and infamy to rank a creep and from what i've seen not to many ranked creep players on at similar times. I give Burzan, Architect, Soulwarg, Quag, Lug, pink, itty and afew others alot of credit for sticking it out and ranking up. Maybe if more of the freep players that goto moors tried playing a creep class you would understand where I am coming from..

regarding my first post it may sound like a bitchfest its just how i talk, alot of sarcasm...

Quote Originally Posted by Galliroth View Post
    The only class which can be argued to be OP is the Warden. Not because a Warden always tips the scales in group/raid fights, but because they put Guards to shame. They needed and deserved an upgrade. But any class that can make soloing a keep look easy (with the exception of a mini, if they can) has to admit they are OP, if for no other reason than that they can.

I do admit soloing a keep is a bit absurd, trying to work on my burg so i can put the OP warden away

-Also, congratz on r9 gall, VERY well deserved.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

agree with the OP player not class.. with the exception of mini, a mini with 7 audacity who has a clue how to play I have yet to figure out how to kill, but hey, that doesn't stop me from jumping every 1 I find to give it a shot :P but.. it is the player, a fail mini melts as with any other class.. it's just a well played mini does not die 1v1 haha. of course neither does a warden.. but hey I hear defilers can beat them! so I guess it's all choosing which class you attack with. exploit the weaknesses
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Cool Re: My synopsis

Minis are the ridiculous battlemages of the moors. RKs can sit in the no-skill required boat with them since 5k crits became their auto attacks.

A player doesn't have to be good to win as either of those classes. The spectrum covers:
    "Terrible/no pvp experience = Is beatable"
    to
    "Okay player/knows how to hit their three buttons = Shouldn't lose to any solo creep"
    to
    "Knows their class well. Rare on Crick = Can kill two creeps or more before dying/getting away"
    to
    "This person knows pvp and other classes besides the OP one he/she plays. You won't find an RK/Mini like this on Crickhollow = Kills everyone in their path without losing health, then does pushups on your rotting corpse while you cry on your keyboard. He/she laughs heartily while stroking his/her stubble (yes, women too. You grow a mustache after getting 10k renown in 20 minutes ) then rides off into the sunset on their goat.. to camp your raid at the rez circle.

True facts.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

I only played a little bit after U6 came out. I creeped in the Moors and healed in groups with Al. Sounds like I really missed out on the supa-RK.

I know when I did come out before U6, for me anyway, it depended on player skill. Some creeps was a fight to the death and I had a lot of 1v1s end in both of us dying. Other times, I'd be riding along and spot 2 or 3 greenies and be able to kill all of them. With decent skilled players, I could rarely kill more than one creep at a time.

I do know that, before everyone had audacity when U6 first came out and all my time creeping before that, I seemed to do better against freeps than other creeps many ranks higher than me. The quest for rank system I think is what really makes things seem off-balance. I never had any audacity on my creep, so I have no clue how that affects things now.

Just my $0.02.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000472a9/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    Imho there is no such thing as "OP" class, just OP players
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    If you put really good freeps together they naturally gonna faceroll pretty much everything in their way. Put the same quality creep group together and it will be pretty much the same
    Completely true... up to a point. There's always diminishing returns. On some level, one would have to be blind to assume that there doesn't exist some class A of freeps and some class B of creeps, where, given a group/raid consisting entirely of a class of players who are good with their class, could end up facerolling another class of players who know their class in and out. But I do agree that it's a moot point. Who cares. It has always been that way and will always be that way. A disparity of skill will always make the difference... if the disparity is great enough. But if a PvPer is coming out to the Moors in hopes for utter neutrality of difficulty between the classes, after a certain level of experience, they're here for the wrong reason.
    Last edited by Galliroth; May 11 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by treeman5 View Post
    I do admit soloing a keep is a bit absurd, trying to work on my burg so i can put the OP warden away

-Also, congratz on r9 gall, VERY well deserved.
    Lol, thnx. I'm not saying, either, that a class that's OP shouldn't come out to the Moors. That's just plain stupid. I'd find soloing a keep fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Galliroth View Post
    (PS: Big thanks to Klepto for getting me to R9).
    umm I've been out of town for over a week so not sure when u got rank 9......

PS: Ive never seen you alone so I doubt it was a solo kill.....JS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    umm I've been out of town for over a week so not sure when u got rank 9......

PS: Ive never seen you alone so I doubt it was a solo kill.....JS
    Quite true. I solo 10% of the time but I prefer to be in a group if they got a halfway decent target assist up (which I suck at). It was about 6 days ago. Good grp v grp fights from TA lawn to TA. Was lucky to get a KB out of it. Also, in no way was that meant to be a swipe at Klepto. I've got lots of respect for the burgs I see playing lately because, whether grouped up or not, they do push even when there's some reasonable risk associated with it, and don't hips just 'cause there's a minor bleed (yeah, I've seen a few like that). I've enjoyed fighting and dying to Klepto 'cause he's got ballz.

The problem I see. Freeps seem to insist on being only if they can stay in a raid. If not, they leave(not all, ofc).
    I know this sounds really silly, but people could try soloing, duo-ing and small grouping before?. If there are no creep groups in sight, why not even do the PVE (lol, I know) but it'd keep you out there until the creeps return

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    The problem I see. Freeps seem to insist on being only if they can stay in a raid. If not, they leave(not all, ofc).
    I know this sounds really silly, but people could try soloing, duo-ing and small grouping before?. If there are no creep groups in sight, why not even do the PVE (lol, I know) but it'd keep you out there until the creeps return
    That is very true, same thing happens often on creepside but I see it slightly more justified there and it usually has less effect as well. If not soloing (some classes are weaker in that, or maybe someone just doesn't feel confident enough for that) doesn't seem like an option, then duoing or trioing should be suitable for anyone if there aren't packs of creeps nearby.

Funny thing really. It is quite often that I see people grouped when there's no reason to, and people soloing or in small groups when converting to one big group would be much more advantageous.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

This games pvp is a joke at best, and as for being OP in any sense? I don't think its freeps being op as much as it it creeps being UNDER powered. Rank means a lot to creeps, whether in the form of more morale or finesse or just MOAR damage, a low ranked creep would be lucky to solo a norbog, and yes I agree that creep skills are designed for group/raids not solo play. I mean, it IS AN MMO. Honestly i could go on for HOURS about op this op that, but I WILL say this. I LOVE my warden, and guess what? thats not changed since I started coming out to the moors, i played him when they were broken because it was FUN. granted being able to solo a keep is a little crazy, but I've seen wardens traited BLUE get murdered whilst trying to solo keeps, let alone kill creeps solo, and that goes back to the experience they need but i think we can all agree that most classes have it easier than others. (like the warden) as for being so op that we can solo a keep, when was the last time you thought "OH NO THE WARDEN IS HITTING ME" in a r/r? we've been about as useless as the coldfells scouts outside ec when it comes to groupvgroup or raidvraid. i mean, at least guards could shield wall. The spear lord set gives us a pretty big role in group/raid fights but otherwise...eh. and granted some wardens do hit pretty hard, but unless you've got the spear lord set i'd still rather have a champ or really... just anyone else. (assuming i had the choice, not that i would turn anyone down for it, just wanted to get the point across that there are freeps who would be more useful in a raid.) as for running across one solo? again its an MMO. NOT mortal kombat. no ones making you run around alone.

btw, played on br and fought a warden on my defiler. i was MELTED. spear lord set+upgraded FA's+ GR jewellry? even if i could get an induction it wouldn't have mattered. couldn't heal with the hots, couldn't kite cause of the slow and the bleeds did SOME MAJOR damage. and the flies trick? please... the guy had almost 2900 power. >.>
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000083196/signature.png]Seleth[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Selethdawarg View Post
    \
    btw, played on br and fought a warden on my defiler. i was MELTED. spear lord set+upgraded FA's+ GR jewellry? even if i could get an induction it wouldn't have mattered. couldn't heal with the hots, couldn't kite cause of the slow and the bleeds did SOME MAJOR damage. and the flies trick? please... the guy had almost 2900 power. >.>
    nah gotta disagree with u on that
    i have 3 k power and can get back 500+500*(number of npc around me) with a difler that is 500*2=1 k i can use it twice and 1.4 from pot
    and 500 power and morale from another skill
    so i have 3 k + i can regain 4.9 k and my last 10 1v1 with diflers spend over 5 min auto attacking
    i think if u trait for it its more than ops since there is no induction anymore and 76-115 ever tick flies tick every1-2 sec not sure

though i agree warden are like OP stance gaurd take alot to take them down warden stays longer but they dont do much in rvr
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

BR = BS where every creep and freep is ranked to the max ??? lol my point is Crick has a fairly weak creep side and OP freep side.. unless u are rank 5 creep with strong heals and a good lead to follow your gonna be melted... again today with 4 minis and 2 rk's really ??? reallly ??

enough to make me want to quit this game completely.. with the also understanding of the NEW wave of creep that BUYS all thier skills then huggs ranked creeps for inf... really ?? go grind your ### off and maybe see what its like to get murdered for a month !!! or longer.... til you can hold your own on nothin but EARNED skills !!!!

good luck

gratz Aer !! well desreved...

A well rounded creep group can do stuff, and we had a wl with dps traits and r4 defiler :P

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff