We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: My lack of time in the moors

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Careful pointing out you've played both sides a fair amount. Some people might overreact.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by swamp View Post
    Summer I here as well and I got some fish to catch

Topics never to be discussed at a dinner party:

Religion
    Sex
    Politics
    Lotro PvMP
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Enjoy Spring Break Spiderbyte!

Oh, and to whoever claimed OP status because minis have an aoe rez like warleaders may want to turn in their veteran card. Big difference between a long induction, out of combat aoe rez and an uninterruptable, zero induction aoe rez.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    Curious as to why you think it favours creeps over freeps.....

For starters audacity itself favours healing classes the most....freepside has more classes with heals/self heals (and greater hps), and they are more dangerous to begin with. You could also argue by creating longer fights....you are creating more chances for fight changing crit/devs to occur....and atm freep crit rates/magnitudes > creep.
    I agree that healing is fairly broken with audacity (and freeps have more healing). Healing aside, there are 2 reasons why I think the addition of audacity 7 does a little bit more for a creep than a freep. (Dont get me wrong, creeps need the boost.)

1. Creeps get 7 audacity without giving up anything else in their build. (Its just added on top of everything else.) By contrast the audacity stat is costed into each piece of the moors armor as about the equivalent of 30 ability points. That means that when a freep is wearing 6 pieces (for audacity 7) they are giving up roughly 180 ability points in their build.

2. Freeps generally have more CC/stuns than creeps, so a blanket nerf to cc duration hits freeps a little harder than creeps. (With audacity 7 on my spider its quite refreshing to be able to fight champs/burgs/rks etc and not spend the whole fight stunned and then dead...)
    Last edited by Mystarr; May 10 2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Quote Originally Posted by PuhFifer View Post

Oh, and to whoever claimed OP status because minis have an aoe rez like warleaders may want to turn in their veteran card. Big difference between a long induction, out of combat aoe rez and an uninterruptable, zero induction aoe rez.
    In raid vs raid situations, there's almost always 6-8 minstrels (allbeit many of them might not be grouped). It is fairly easy for one of them to go unnoticed long enough to get a rez off. I usually have to dedicate a spider and a warg to look around and try to keep any and all mins in combat. Sometimes we let them squeeze a few off though, as it generally just means more points for us. Also, if I may point out, I never claimed it was OP. I simply said that was one thing creeps once had over freeps, which is no longer the case. L2read
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Sad to hear it spider, what will we do without our fearless tribe leader?
    Ishrah Rank 11mini Zapcicles R11rk- Skill and Valour
    Sloweagle Rank 11ba Tarprazjr R12warleader Necroish R9 defiler

This must be coming from a minstrel, freep exclusive player.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    This must be coming from a minstrel, freep exclusive player.
    That's Danieltosh. Not a min, but obviously freep-only.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Sorry, maybe some day I will have nothing better to do with my life than grind out 8 toons for the moors. In the meantime I have played a bit of creep and find it completely boring, so I will stick to my one freep. I think it's more enjoyable to have a side and stick with it, then swap with all my buddies from side to side flipping the map for easy commendations.

Sorry, maybe some day I will have nothing better to do with my life than grind out 8 toons for the moors. In the meantime I have played a bit of creep and find it completely boring, so I will stick to my one freep. I think it's more enjoyable to have a side and stick with it, then swap with all my buddies from side to side flipping the map for easy commendations.
    You make a good point. As much as you love flipping keeps, it'd certainly be pointless for you to play creepside, as it would be a vicious never-ending cycle of you flipping keeps as you go from side to side.
    [/CENTER]

One side would be nice to be on, but it's never fun on the sporadic nights when there is little to fight. Don't see how people find that enjoyable.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3