We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helping new creeps out

There's always a ton of new creeps out. Any creepside peeps interested in helping herd them around the map during slowtime to do map quests and such? Maybe each afternoon, make a group and do the typical map quests such as Golluval, Goldie, An, Mayor, flip blue keeps, complete first marshall deeds, etc? Creepside has had a lack of leadership lately and if nothing else, at least we can help some of the newer creeps w/ rank, map deeds, and comms.

If anyone is interested in making this happen, type which day of the week you're willing to do it and the time. I'll volunteer for the days that someone isn't available. Maybe once we get a schedule figured out, we can get some of the larger creep tribes to link it in their motd and link the thread. I'll edit this post or the next accordingly.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Helping new creeps out

*reserved*
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

I'm always down for leading noobs around the world. Granted I'm normally on all late at night and stuff.

Fine, but I refuse to explain for 192382098th time how to turn on in-game voice.
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

If you're interested, please pick a day of the week you'll herd the noobs on.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Every single time I try making this happen a bunch of ezmoders come wiping us over and over. for instance, cappys doesnt have to pop last stand against low rank groups while minstrels doesnt need to pop every single cd heal they have. If people wanna pop cds atleast do it against a group capable of fighting back.
    People are going to do what they must to survive, low-ranked group or not. Not sure even Tarvin complained about dying as much as you do. -.-;

Every single time I try making this happen a bunch of ezmoders come wiping us over and over. for instance, cappys doesnt have to pop last stand against low rank groups while minstrels doesnt need to pop every single cd heal they have. If people wanna pop cds atleast do it against a group capable of fighting back.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Don't blame me if I just so happen to be chilling with Goldie when you guys are there
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

I can't commit to a certain day, my schedule is too damn random, but I'm usually on in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    If you're interested, please pick a day of the week you'll herd the noobs on.
    This is a great way to schedule a Creep Farm Fest!!!! Nice job Vic......ROFL!!!!

Val
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    This is a great way to schedule a Creep Farm Fest!!!! Nice job Vic......ROFL!!!!

Val
    There can only be 1 farm fest. And that's 1v1's.

You, above all, knows that zerging greenies takes more skillz. Durr. Durr. hurr. durr.

To topic: I reserve the 1st, 21st, and 30th of ... to be continued...
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    People are going to do what they must to survive, low-ranked group or not. Not sure even Tarvin complained about dying as much as you do. -.-;
    oh, if you dont hold anything against dying stop running please.
    if you try to get out of this one its just sad.

back to thread: Well I brought it up for the Skullrippers, Our Leader Chippiparai and me will look into teaching the newcomers of Skullripper tribe thats what we've spent the last 3 weeks on anyways.

ok, after 50 tries at the save changes button I hope it 'll work this time lol.
    Last edited by Witch0King; May 08 2012 at 04:27 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    oh, if you dont hold anything against dying stop running please.
    if you try to get out of this one its just sad.
    lolwut
    Huh, quotes don't count as characters, weak.