We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hows the moors lately?

Probably still the same old place with the same old nut cuppers and zergers doing the same ol' hide and seek in the same spots blah blah . . .

Meanwhile in Darkfall. . . My clan is destroying another clans city in an actual siege. Most of the walls are already destroyed and were just keeping out the unwanted guests at the moment.

And heres a birds eye view of half of the city, yes half of the city

Did I forget to mention that theyre scared to come up the 300 foot lift to their own city to fight us "this city is situated on top of a mountain" when they have the same numbers, sound familiar moors? They are reduced to the few scattered defenders that are now naked due to the fact that this game is full loot on death. Welcome to pvp Firefoot.

Re: Hows the moors lately?

I found this sneaky little feller creeping around inside one of the keeps in the city. His creeping time didnt last long.

Then of course theres the other random kills going on, they tried but they didnt try hard enough. this poor guy was logging on and off trying to make it to the lift to jump down to his friends, lol.

So was this guy.

Is it victory when theyre too scared to fight back? Log in, log out. lol.

They finally started to make their push and we got ready around the lift. Now both sides had equal numbers of about 50ish each, you cant see all of mine here just a few we werent fully set up yet, and once we got ready I forgot about screenshots with the combat that followed

So once we destroyed them all we whipped out the dragon cannons to destroy the final obstacle, their city clanstone, they tried to defend it with their nakeds but well, nakeds are not good for much hahaha.

And this is what real victory is like in an actual pvp game. You accomplish something more meaningful and rewarding. You know, a new city, our 14th in the empire, all the gear that our enemies dropped the location of the city, near mob spawns and other cities for more pvp etc etc, not to mention a fat stack of gold.

If you liked these screenshots you can check out real combat on youtube, its called Darkfall. There is not only city sieging but also water battles with massive ships. Have a nice day carebears. NME . . No Mercy Ever.

Played the game for ~30 days about 2.5 years ago. IDK if they've fixed it or not, but at the time the amount of speed hacking. aim botting, and other hacks was obscene.

Moors has been a zergfest. Seems that the zerglings from freep side are mainly playing creep sides now cause "it's easier".

Theres always going to be hacks and other lame #### in games like these but anyone caught gets banned, so theres not a lot of it going on anymore.

Looks like a horrible cookie cutter game with no fluid movement. Have fun with what looks to be garbage :O.

Trying to get people to leave lotro to come play a horrible game FTL

Jakoma