We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Firefoots's Pillar Pansies

Thought I'd make this thread to call out those Pansies that hide on the pillars!!

Zper you might as well bring your house up there cause i haven't seen you off that pillar in a while...of course that would involve you getting off it wouldn't it.

Feel Free to post others you see up there.

Re: Firefoots's Pillar Pansies

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheBrave View Post
    Thought I'd make this thread to call out those Pansies that hide on the pillars!!

Zper you might as well bring your house up there cause i haven't seen you off that pillar in a while...of course that would involve you getting off it wouldn't it.

Feel Free to post others you see up there.

Last edited by Homet; May 06 2012 at 04:37 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Homet View Post
    useless garbage
    So, on other words, you are proud of being an exploiting coward? Cool, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by horus418 View Post
    useless garbage
    Whatever makes ya feel good =)
    Please grab one tissue and get in line
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Meh, i dont really care if zper wants to exploit. hes not the only one who does it so theres no need to get all butthurt over it.

At the same time dont expect anyone to ever respect you as being a talented hunter zper. /end thread here plz

DO you see anywhere above from my post that acknowledge me saying i sit on pillars no all i see is calling the creeps cry babies and warg pack hugger's so lets end post here ty

Even I have seen you up there. And I go to the moors 3x a year.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

DO you see anywhere above from my post that acknowledge me saying i sit on pillars no all i see is calling the creeps cry babies and warg pack hugger's so lets end post here ty

Lolz, you don't need to acknowledge anything, you've been caught red handed. No tissues here, the moors is just as much about getting killed as it is killing. I just find it funny that somebody who thinks he's so leet in the moors is a sploiter.

Smile Re: Firefoots's Pillar Pansies

Quote Originally Posted by horus418 View Post
    Lolz, you don't need to acknowledge anything, you've been caught red handed. No tissues here, the moors is just as much about getting killed as it is killing. I just find it funny that somebody who thinks he's so leet in the moors is a sploiter.

LOL once again where have i ever said im leet ?
    I thought this was finished already =)
    But if ya think im awesome i added a video for ya as well lol

Last edited by Homet; May 10 2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: video added

Ive found that if you keep all your stats and rating at 1337 it works pretty well...

Love it Zper, pls make a video with me in it so everyone can see how awesome I am also!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/2/2/1/4/112214sSqYY.png[/img][/url]

Your not awesome hunter man...face it....You didnt get focused but maybe, once. And you point and click your skills!!! LMAO No keybinding? I didn't see 1 mouse turn in there at all.. And you shoot your bow so slow....Get a rotation homey... Ya i think im gonna have to get on my undergeared (If u call dragon gear undergeared) hunter and show lil boy here how to play well.
    Its not a exploit either guys...Your just pissed cuz u cant attack him...ranged archer classes were meant to shoot bows from atop stuff..Its in the lore. Trust me I know some excellent wargs that have mastered the skill of rock climbing. What the F is wrong with u people that whine waaaa waaaa waaaa..If its an exploit he will get banned or warned.. or ######## will fix it lmao.. They have done it in the past.

Jakoma

I'm pretty sure zper was only making fun of peoples crying, not saying he is awesome. I liked the vid dude. Keep em coming. Also please site where in the coc it says you cannot use terrain features to your advantage? with that said whats the difference between that and creeps or freeps standing in the flag room of tr or lugs shooting at others.
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

As someone who plays two melee classes, I dislike anyone not within face-smashing range.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

So you are proud to kill creeps that keep attacking even though they are outnumbered?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Major View Post
    with that said whats the difference between that and creeps or freeps standing in the flag room of tr or lugs shooting at others.
    differences:

1. in principle every freep/creep can run up to the room and fight the shooter. stealth classes even easier.

2. advantage freepside: some classes can basically ignore NPCs

3. a freep on a pillar can only be killed by ranged attacks. therefore freep exploiters wait for melee creeps to avoid being attacked. free inf with no risc.

(And actually, I saw fail FF hunters exploiting pillars even though at that time freep outnumbered creeps.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IIFdiepZuQ
    Oh No! someone call the ego police, we have a serious case of "I think i'm good cause i know how to zerg"

XD

LOL
    ~SIGH~
    OK this video was made just for pure laugh's nothing more
    ive never said im leet nor do i think im you people cry way to much way to much its a game just a game
    its the same on both sides the only time i go up on a pillar if any time was if the zerg was lots of wargs lots of wl lots of defilers lots of creeps in general you know the picture 40-1 yea lol its never a fair fight out there its one way or the other and if the freeps are zerg'n the creeps we have creeps log out and join freep side and if its creeps zerg'n the freeps we have freeps log out and join the creep side bla bla bla so if you think your leet We dont think so Star huggers i think is what they call em ya know =)
    But for some reason this has become about me so i think i must be doing a goodjob for someone to come and CRY about it so yea this is how the thread got started here i know for a fact i am on the pillar far less then alot of other people but what ever... thats why i made the video for people to maby just smile and get over it but dont seem this way to many i wanna be a superstars out here lol
    But once again this is my first MMO ive never played one before ive been playing for just over a year and a half i just have fun i dont care about your plugin's or your quick slots bla bla i just play have fun and learn new things everyday but what ever
    For those who got a smile from the music choice in the video im glad it made ya smile ..

P.S.
    Just enjoy the game its not the end of the world if ya die =)
    Stay tune for the next video coming soon to a forum near you lol Till then Have fun
    also sorry if i offended anyone with the video or comments
    Thank
    Zper =)

im just wondering how many weeks you had to play to be able to put together a 3 min fight video where you didnt die once?

seems kinda fishy to me.....has this been edited?

im also curious to know which wargs you were speaking of that 'needed' a pack to kill you?
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

"...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    still a better love story than twilight

I agree with ouija. When IW sees zphr out in the moors we treat him nothing more then damaran or a warden. Save them for last...Who are they going to kill anyways?
    Ganthore, 75 Hunter Rank 6, Forged In Flames
    Burgleking, 75 Burglar, Rank 7, Forged in Flames
    PurgePoison, 75 Weaver Rank 7, Immortal Warriors
    Restored, 75 Defiler Rank 7, Immortal Warriors
    Madeyes, 75 Reaver Rank 10, Immortal Warriors

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000026c504/signature.png]Purgepoison[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000026030e/signature.png]Flearidden[/charsig]

Zper is so awesome that I killed him and Burkshire 2v1 not too long ago, with Burk burning all his cds and running into his npcs in ROP then charging back out at me when he was full health again just to die lol. He needs a perch or a zerg to be effective, give the kid a break.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000026030e/signature.png]Flearidden[/charsig]

Dragnipurake

Originally Posted by Alpha_Major

with that said whats the difference between that and creeps or freeps standing in the flag room of tr or lugs shooting at others.
    differences:

1. in principle every freep/creep can run up to the room and fight the shooter. stealth classes even easier.

2. advantage freepside: some classes can basically ignore NPCs

3. a freep on a pillar can only be killed by ranged attacks. therefore freep exploiters wait for melee creeps to avoid being attacked. free inf with no risc.

(And actually, I saw fail FF hunters exploiting pillars even though at that time freep outnumbered creeps.)

I would like to point out that unless you kill the tyrant of lugz/tr only the side that owns the keep may enter the flag room. But that is ok sometimes I read a post too fast and comment on something i didnt quite understand. But I do agree that it sucks for a melee class to have to fight a hunter on the pillar (ive been on the giving and recieving side of this). but oh well. Drink water and drive on.
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast