We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: F2P Dunland rep

F2P Dunland rep

OK I can do tasks in the Gap of Rohan for reputation with Theodreds rides.....

But now that Im lvl 75 I don't see how I can get any more Men Of Duland rep I only need like 1000 more rep too

Is there any way to do this? Or do I have to pay for Dunland?
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Re: F2P Dunland rep

BTW im premium if that helps

Have you completed all the epic some of them award rep? Have you verifed that all of the taskboards that 75s are eligible for don't have tasks for men of dunland?

A quick search on the web makes it appear that the highest level task for Dunland rep is 68. Doesn't help a level 75 character. I'm not sure how you'd raise your Dunland rep without quests at this point. Is there possibly a repeatable epic quest (from a reflecting pool) that gives Dunland rep? Otherwise you may be SOL without buying the quest pack.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000160b9c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Very good question. I'll check out every reflecting pool I can

Well, apparently there's no reflecting pools in either Enedwaith or Dunland.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...dwaith-Turbine

You might still want to check the Rivendell Reflecting Pool/Session Book to see if there's anything there.

Edit - it looks like that thread may be old. The Wiki shows a reflecting pool in Gravenwood. Good Luck.
    Last edited by noradaddy; May 04 2012 at 04:38 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000160b9c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Still haven't looked yet. But would that give Men of Dunland rep if it's in Enedwaith?? I guess it depends on the quest

Quote Originally Posted by masumane View Post
    Still haven't looked yet. But would that give Men of Dunland rep if it's in Enedwaith?? I guess it depends on the quest
    You can't get Men of Dunland reputation by doing anything in Endewaith.

Your only choices are quests or tasks in Dunland. At 75 there are no Men of Dunland tasks. You going to have to check the reflecting pool in Dunland - Gravenwood? I believe your only option is buy the Isengard quest pack.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I guess this is a necro-bump, but it's become relevant to me too.

I tried the Gravenwood reflecting pool with no luck. Granted, I only tried one of the instances, but assumed the rest would be the same, seeing as how the instance I tried gave Dunland rep the first time, but not from the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaehgeld View Post
    I guess this is a necro-bump, but it's become relevant to me too.

I tried the Gravenwood reflecting pool with no luck. Granted, I only tried one of the instances, but assumed the rest would be the same, seeing as how the instance I tried gave Dunland rep the first time, but not from the pool.
    The Dunland reputation came from the once per character wrapper quest not from the instance itself.

In order to get more repuation you need to run quests that award reputation since you are too high a level to do tasks. You need to quest pack or the expansion to be able to do the one per character quests or the repeatable quests. The repeatable quests that pay for completing instances are in Galtrev.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.