We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Burgs may be the worst class freep or creep in the moors

you should learn how to play as burglar before talk this.
    burglar is one of the best class at pvp and spar
    i almost killed a guard with 14k morale (forgot use touch and go and reveal weakness.. my mistake) at spar. guardian was skywallker at landroval a good and ranked (10 rank) guardian at pvmp. I died and he got 200 morale.

i kill defilers, wargs, wl and just scape from spiders because i hate that web on ground and they flee...
    i can make 4k on first hit and then 3 more hits about 1,5~2k each on first 5 secs of battle.
    And if he still live you can stun and finish job or use hips for 1 more sequence of damage

plz stop crying and go to youtube look for videos to learn how play as burglar

Guys guys guys.. ###? Burgs the worst class in pvp? I DON'T THINK SO
    Burgs can win any creeps in spars if they know how to play with their classes.
    And even WITHOUT CD's
    Anyways. It's always so funny to laugh to noob burgs which uses all cd's and looses.
    [DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdad View Post
    Guys guys guys.. ###? Burgs the worst class in pvp? I DON'T THINK SO
    Burgs can win any creeps in spars if they know how to play with their classes.
    And even WITHOUT CD's
    Anyways. It's always so funny to laugh to noob burgs which uses all cd's and looses.
    says,[DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

lol

cooldowns dont work vs wargs.

any decent creep knows the class is now trash. it is no big secret.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreborn1 View Post

lol

I've said it a billion times already, Everborn is being overly dramatic but there is a cornel of truth to what he's saying and creeps are worried burgs/freeps will QQ enough that Turbine will nerf them or upgrade burgs at the next update/Rohan, so they're not really happy to see much QQ now that they don't get rolled over like bugs circa 2008. On servers with equal or fewer creeps, I sympathize with them. On servers with more creeps than freeps, especially 2 to 1 zerging, farming and using store brands, etc. I don't sympathize much.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000beb27/signature.png]Pibb[/charsig]

Pre-RoI R8 warg Brandywine R7 BA Brandywine R5 WL Brandywine R5 Warg Landroval R6 warg Vilya R5 BA Vilya

lol

This post shows how fail a burg you are.

As for how good they are right now they're weaker than when Isen came out but other than defiler flies and good spiders that burrow back to full health they can beat pretty much everything without to much trouble normaly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

ifre is just upset that burglars cant kill creeps in 5 seconds anymore, and TnG does work against wargs, just not ones in shadow stance so you actually do need to learn how to play your class to kill them. Get over the fact that they're not insanely OP anymore and quit begging for attention.
    Jag

A good burg can still kill any class of creep, store-bought or otherwise. It might not be mash buttons and win, but it can be done.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000230036/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

O yes learn to play you can still beat any creep?

LOL the tide is changing my side is in the right.

The class is garbage. Most of the decent burgs that played on my server do not any more.

Just sad that it will never be fixed. if i buy RoR I will replace my burg with a guard. I dont care to play this class any more. They killed it.

And anyone with half a brain knows it.

O yes learn to play you can still beat any creep?

LOL the tide is changing my side is in the right.

The class is garbage. Most of the decent burgs that played on my server do not any more.

Just sad that it will never be fixed. if i buy RoR I will replace my burg with a guard. I dont care to play this class any more. They killed it.

And anyone with half a brain knows it.
    I'm sure the guard forums will be happy to have you! You will be dearly missed though...

ifre the only thing you ever said that I think I could ever agree on were your ideas about the fm's. Other than that all you do is qq and troll, so the only thing I'm gonna say back to you is you don't adapt with changes.
    Jag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2