We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thank you to Vic, Davil (I assume), and all the freeps and creeps

I want to say a big thanks to the folks that took part in and especially led last night's creep and freep raids. That was some GREAT fighting, reminded me of the good old days! All over the map, in the open, in keeps, at DG, at Ost, the action just kept going, with only short breaks to regroup and recover. At one point someone sent me a tell asking me for an invite and I couldn't respond for something like 20 minutes because of the fight near TR that just wouldn't end.

It was the most fun I've had on my warleader since coming back, and I want to say thanks to Vic for leading creepside and thanks to the freeps (I assume led by Davil) for bringing it on and keeping on coming.
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

Re: Thank you to Vic, Davil (I assume), and all the freeps and creeps

..zzZZzz...zzzZzz...oh huh? oh yeah, was nice, got my warg up to rank 6
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

I especially enjoyed last night. We certainly had some long duration fights, two of which easily lasted around twenty minutes. During one of the two longer fights (which was the first one in bear valley [I think]), I saw a warg boxer pop up with a colorful blend of skins. One or two of those skins were r8+ so I was curious what boxer would be out that had wargs that rank. After occasionally seeing this boxer pop up off and on for twenty minutes, the fight finally drew to a close and I was able to target the wargs to see their names. It turns out it wasn't a boxer, but a warg pack working in remarkable unison. Their movement was so fluid I thought it must've been Insano on wargs. I wonder how annoyed the freeps were by them wargs.

And though it is often said freeps will log after one or two wipes, that certainly wasn't the case with the freeps that were out last night. Davil and his raid kept at it non-stop for many hours despite fighting an uphill battle at times. We even had some interesting fights on some rocks down the hill from gv. The freeps did eventually manage to get their healers and ranged dps on top of an especially tall pillar that creeps can't get on top of. After entertaining them on that pillar briefly, we called it a night after 5 hours of nonstop action. Kudos to all that were out and keeping at it.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Very nice fighting last night. Vic did a great job leading the creeps and the freeps (led by Davil?) did an amazing job getting mini rezs off during long fights. I swear I thought a raid of warleaders had defected and were rezing for the freeps in some of those fights!!! Well done everyone!
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

2 Min 30 Sec Cappy rezzes FTW!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000007782e/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post
    Very nice fighting last night. Vic did a great job leading the creeps and the freeps (led by Davil?) did an amazing job getting mini rezs off during long fights. I swear I thought a raid of warleaders had defected and were rezing for the freeps in some of those fights!!! Well done everyone!
    Many creepside npcs did defect last night at various locations around the map. I think they took pity on the freeps during some of those fights :P
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

As usual, i was late to the party, but was fun the bit of fighting i got to join. I will have my vengence on Goldie for his nasty WL virus he gave me at the end. Goldie.....you and me.... anytime anywhere!!!!......LETS DO THIS!!!... WE'LL HAVE A WAR ON THE SHORE!!!! OHHHH YEAAAAAA!!!!! (as I snap into a slim jim)

R.I.P Mach
    CURLYBILL RANK 11 WEAVER/ SILVEY RANK 7 CHAMP/ MYZER RANK 7 RK/ BOWLINGBALLBAGBOB RANK 7 DEFILER

You may call me Shipoopi-Bazinga-Skadoosh the First.

What did I do?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000002ce67/01000/signature.png]Davil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Davilizer View Post
    What did I do?
    you're two weeks too late in your reply so I dont remember lol.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.