We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Dear Lug

Dear Lug

logging in combat is seen as a fail in pretty much all servers.
    -Bloin

-edited to not be as big of a d@#k
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; May 01 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Re: Dear Lug

lol B....I don't know about Lug and not touching it either, but I could name two wargs and at least one reaver that do this to me every stinking time...it boils down to whether or not I have burn hot and needful haste up.....the other rather embarrassing practice is the dying rage to get out of range....I mean omg where is your self respect?!?!

I really don't care....I'll always get em sooner or later but we have a whole new generation of star nugget huggers that make me laugh so hard I cry.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; May 01 2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: becuase writing this on my phone was just dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    lol B....I don't know about Lug and not touching it either, but I could name two wargs and at least one reaver that do this to me every stinking to.e...it boils down to whether or not I have burn hot and needful haste up.....the other rather embarrassing practice is the dying g rage to get out of range....I omg where is your self respect?!?!

I really don't care....I'LLC always get em sooner or later but we have a whole new generation of star nuggets that make me laugh so hard I cry.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    I used to DR out of range but then I took an arrow to the knee (sorry couldnt resist)

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    I used to DR out of range but then I took an arrow to the knee (sorry couldnt resist)
    Burz you be an exception - holy #### - if I can get you DR away from me 1v1ish I'll be happy....you're a freaking BEEEAASSST!

Funny we were all just talking about how people were logging in the middle of combat and the funny thing is it never occured to me to do it or that people do do it I'm glad to say it never happened to me on either side but I'll be honest with you ell.. If my cds are not up and your to close to npcs plus you spam track me I run as far as i can and MAP tfo. Everyone does annoying ####.. but yeah logging thats pretty lame

huh. never thought about logging... i feel like it would take too long. but if it makes you feel any better i once watched a freep get mauled by 3 higher ranking wargs (won't mention names, you know who you are) and then just run. didn't even TRY to fight me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Selethdawarg View Post
    huh. never thought about logging... i feel like it would take too long. but if it makes you feel any better i once watched a freep get mauled by 3 higher ranking wargs (won't mention names, you know who you are) and then just run. didn't even TRY to fight me. :/
    Well I guess that would be why 'Selethdawarg' is now 'Selethdawarden' :/

Hey Mapping out is aok - that's interrupt-able and valid evade - I do it lots when I am in EC and it's about to get overrun...and I don't always make it that's for sure.

Fidelity - who are you? Let's 1v1 with your cd's up and no npc's - i hate to think you avoid me cuz you think i hug!!! I'd rather die!

And Slangin....omg....nice zinger there....Selethdawarden...lmao ( and of course I love you ray - but you gotta admit that's a good).

Good Hunting,

Ell

Ps - Slangin - 5 stars.....oh my....yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmy...... .i'll be looking for ya ;-)
    Pps - congratz man....don't care what anyone says (even me) cuz that's a nice accomplishment...I never noticed before.

yeah... selethdawarg is me being a complete dodo brain and accidently made ANOTHER account with the name seleth. must have been tired that day, but oh well! besides i'm just trying to hit r9 so i can be done with this game. 30k left on my warg and and 50k left on the warden.

Who really cares? When I know I do not have a leg to stand on in a fight(as spider that is bad) and I am solo against 4 or 5 freeps I will go afk or log for a bio or to do something in my house. I come back later in the rez. So what? I pay to play my game and I am not there to provide others with entertainment.

+rep cati

./salute medo

I'm not sure which Lug your talking about or even why this was even brought up. I mean Really? Maybe something more important came up. You people amaze me.