We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: A good job

A good job

Just wanted to say i think Thorfinn does a great job leading groups and raids.. He may be silent but is quite deadly

Good job my friiend if I may call you that.....

Bj

Re: A good job

Quote Originally Posted by Bjornl View Post
    Just wanted to say i think Thorfinn does a great job leading groups and raids.. He may be silent but is quite deadly

Good job my friiend if I may call you that.....

Bj
    Btw, i wouldn't make your signiture bj

just a heads up

Suilaid All,

Thor is one of the best all around players on the server - no doubt. His champ is a devastator and personally I would rather follow him into a fray than many many other players.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

all I have to say.. is I love following thor on freepside cuz it is a great time, and if I am creepside I love thor cuz unlike alot of freeps he goes into situations deliberately where he has a high chance of dying
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    all I have to say.. is I love following thor on freepside cuz it is a great time, and if I am creepside I love thor cuz unlike alot of freeps he goes into situations deliberately where he has a high chance of dying
    Ok - you on something man - Thor & high chance of dying simply don't belong in the same sentence - he is INVINCIBLE!!!!

Haha ;-)

Thor is great fun - totally!
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Thor plays his champ so well. He provides my "OP" spider a very good challenge and he is just a blast to play with freepside.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

One of the most respected freeps out there,keep up the good work man!

/cheers

Your 1v1 partner

Burzan
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

LoL, I have no idea why this was started, but nice ego boost to me (as if I wasn't already arrogant enough :P )
    Thank you all for the kind words though, I will think of them when my trusty sword pierces your skin and rends you all good
    See you all out there

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff