We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: See Atoo Run

See Atoo Run

Sometime in February-March 2012, Atoo threw down the gauntlet that if I beat Lollies with Gregoric he would delete his toon. (That gunfight hasn't happened...yet) Well how about Goonsack vs. Glenstorm now? This is how that went:

http://s1167.photobucket.com/albums/...orm_Lionblade/

See his back-side? He eventually ran away. He couldn't finish it. That is all - /delete Goonsack.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000a8dfc/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: See Atoo Run

Are you seriously trying to claim fighting a rank 6, 1 audacity reaver (and not killing it)... PRO
    [B] @2 [/B]

We are men of action, lies (and running away) do not become us. Sooo... if you don't want to 1v1, don't accept the challenge. Meanwhile, a picture tells a thousand words.
    Last edited by WingedVigilance; May 01 2012 at 03:12 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000a8dfc/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bottom line - you weren't good enough to kill me, I couldn't dps through your heals/mits/bpe and you cannot melee at all, so you couldn't kill me after 20 minutes?... if you were good enough you would of killed me, not going to stand still while you unleash your 12 dps on me
    [B] @2 [/B]

....and my +25% Make-Haste is going to keep up with your +100% Charge ... how? A hunter couldn't have hit you with the distance you kept putting between us. It's okay Atoo, I knew you wouldn't delete any of your toons. It's all talk...

hey to prevent charge u can try and keep me in combat with your various ranged skills and slows... and not once did i say anything about 1v1ing your captain on my rank 6 reaver.... so this talk you mention is inexsistant
    [B] @2 [/B]

You accepted the fight on the field tonight. THAT is the bottom line. Call it how you want Atoo. The screenies say it all. However, if you would like to rematch with my might build on, we can extol the virtues of my DPS in this forum after one of your buddies peels you off the ground.

Man why are you trying to sound pro and tough... for 1v1ing a rank 6 reaver... you must be good... oh wait no after 20 minutes + you still couldnt kill it and yes i enjoyed toying with you that i could hit you like 6 times to every 1 time you hit me, you are really bad at melee dude, if not for that u may have got the kill
    [B] @2 [/B]

Less talk, more action. Whenever you're ready to come out on Goonsack again against my captain, just say the word. This time, try not to run away, it's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedVigilance View Post
    You accepted the fight on the field tonight. THAT is the bottom line. Call it how you want Atoo. The screenies say it all. However, if you would like to rematch with my might build on, we can extol the virtues of my DPS in this forum after one of your buddies peels you off the ground.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Val
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by vartsyak View Post
    hey to prevent charge u can try and keep me in combat with your various ranged skills and slows...
    Sorry to interupt your discussion but captains have two ranged skills to keep you in combat, neither of which do damage. And our one slow has a 2.5m range that does -25% run speed. Nothing impressive here for cc. Just thought you should know.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    Sorry to interupt your discussion but captains have two ranged skills to keep you in combat, neither of which do damage. And our one slow has a 2.5m range that does -25% run speed. Nothing impressive here for cc. Just thought you should know.
    That's the problem with Atool....he thinks he's **** on a stick when he's really just a "Little" fart on a splinter.

Val
    Last edited by Eaglehaven; May 01 2012 at 09:42 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    That's the problem with Atool....he thinks he's **** on a stick when he's really just a fart on a splinter.

Val
    Val, I have to ask you, do you have a creep named Grakkus?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

I shall fight for Atoo's honor! But no really, im down to wreck some people.
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Val, I have to ask you, do you have a creep named Grakkus?
    I have one creep that I take out on creep kin runs.....think I've only been out there once or twice...Not I!

Val

That's the problem with Atool....he thinks he's **** on a stick when he's really just a "Little" fart on a splinter.

Val
    Val bro, why are you even posting here?

1. You have never 1v1'd before because you aren't good enough
    2. You know nothing about any classes, which is shown by the one you play and still know nothing about
    3. You're about 112 years old and surely you have more important issues to attend to like mail order brides

Atoothelong
    [B] @2 [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by vartsyak View Post
    Val bro, why are you even posting here?

1. You have never 1v1'd before because you aren't good enough
    2. You know nothing about any classes, which is shown by the one you play and still know nothing about
    3. You're about 112 years old and surely you have more important issues to attend to like mail order brides

Atoothelong
    First of all I'm not related to you in any way so don't call me "bro". If you were related I'd smack your mama cause there aint no way you came from my loins, we don't run from fights we start...we finish em!

1. Never will....1v1 is for the weak who want ez mode

2. Opinions vary and guess what--your's don't count!!

3. I've said "no" to more aussie women than you've had...now go away--you bother me boy!!!

Val

First of all I'm not related to you in any way so don't call me "bro". If you were related I'd smack your mama cause there aint no way you came from my loins, we don't run from fights we start...we finish em!

3. I've said "no" to more aussie women than you've had...now go away--you bother me boy!!!

Val
    Ha...haha...That was actually pretty funny.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000007782e/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

Val
    All these Aussie women you said, "No." to... was it because they charged too much?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

I have one creep that I take out on creep kin runs.....think I've only been out there once or twice...Not I!

Val
    ahh good, this one ranted on and claimed he was you, issue solved

Now, stop all the hate towards Valistar and enter this new war: Cats vs Viceras, its an interesting war which will end in Viceras' downfall. Each post Valistar posts get ca. 2-4 replies which makes fun of him, I dont know if he deserves it, I dont know if he likes it, but all this attention should be turned to the cat thread to spice things up the right way. (no dead cats permitted)
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    (no dead cats permitted)
    Awwwww, I had 3 more left!!! =(
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

Atoo doesn't run, Middle Earth simply revolves around him. Sometimes moving things towards him and other times moving things away from him. Obviously this instance was the latter of the two.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    All these Aussie women you said, "No." to... was it because they charged too much?
    Obviously you've never been to the "Land Down Under". There's way to much free running around and quite frankly Aussie men tend to be not quite as polite and chivalrous as us Americans, Aussie women love American men...at least based on my experience.

As my ship was pulling in I threw my cover (hat with my name in it) on to the pier to the droves of people that were waiting for our arrival....she found me and the rest they say...is a fond, fond, fond, fond, memory :P

Not to mention the "milk run" that went to Aussie Land every to weeks to get milk for the island....$15 you could fly one way and back and spend 2 weeks on leave "Down Under"....hellav deal!!!!

If you ever have the opportunity to travel to Aussie Land...GO!!!!!!

Atoo is obviously some Aussie genetic experiment that went way wrong....best part of him got thrown into a bio bag...BAHAHAHAH!

Val

Obviously you've never been to the "Land Down Under". There's way to much free running around and quite frankly Aussie men tend to be not quite as polite and chivalrous as us Americans, Aussie women love American men...at least based on my experience.

As my ship was pulling in I threw my cover (hat with my name in it) on to the pier to the droves of people that were waiting for our arrival....she found me and the rest they say...is a fond, fond, fond, fond, memory :P

Not to mention the "milk run" that went to Aussie Land every to weeks to get milk for the island....$15 you could fly one way and back and spend 2 weeks on leave "Down Under"....hellav deal!!!!

If you ever have the opportunity to travel to Aussie Land...GO!!!!!!

Atoo is obviously some Aussie genetic experiment that went way wrong....best part of him got thrown into a bio bag...BAHAHAHAH!

Val
    Australia has changed alot since the 1930's, the depression ended as did ww2... things have changed since you were last here, women got 'standards' and the right to vote... I think the 112 year old guy playing video games is more of a genetic mistake than anything else

AtooIsLargeInPants
    [B] @2 [/B]

Aww Val reported my last post.

/sadface.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][B][COLOR=black]|[/COLOR][/B]Gladden[COLOR=black][B]|[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast