We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: So Yeah...

So Yeah...

It got to me, finally transferred my #######. Having a lot of fun on E, made some friends already, and the action is actually pretty good.

To you cats, a lot of you on Crick I considered good friends, and some of you were good enemies. I'll still be around PvEing on my mini, and maybe skulking around on my warg, but my hunter's off to better pastures.

Gonna remember the good times

Love,
    Jess
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003ada9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: So Yeah...

I think I speak for everyone when I say.....

the 67 sec it to me to post this was showing too much care for the current subject matter of this post.

enjoy being farmed by 12-18 man warg pack as soon as you come out of GV.

JS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Good Hunting Jess...and show E that Crick can produce some killers!

Now MeM needs a new black sheep......hmmmmmmmmm......... ..

Fare thee well my dearest huntress....Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post
    It got to me, finally transferred my #######. Having a lot of fun on E, made some friends already, and the action is actually pretty good.

To you cats, a lot of you on Crick I considered good friends, and some of you were good enemies. I'll still be around PvEing on my mini, and maybe skulking around on my warg, but my hunter's off to better pastures.

Gonna remember the good times

Love,
    Jess
    well i wish i could have 1v1 you without a interruption but you know. and will u ever be back with jess on crick

sneakerz

Hope you have fun, it really is about having fun, working too much to achieve/produce it isn't really worth the time usually, i guess. I want to have fun here, on this server, that lacks a lot of things, most importantly people who know what to do (like you, at least at times :P)
    It pains me when someone leaves from a small server to a bigger one, but we will remember the good times.

./Salute
    ./hugs
    ./wave

-Thorfinn

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Well Jess one of the was one of the best hunters on the server hope ur a noob on ur new sever

/salute
    Daytrip