We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ComeOutToPlay & Horse Names

Suilaid All,

Dual topic here

--- one ---

To the creeps at lugz late last night with the banner whose namesake is in the subject line: I think we all would have love to open field, but, we were outnumbered, ungrouped, and I was sleeping at the mouse (logged very soon thereafter). I fully realized we prolly appeared to be hugging...I can't speak for them but I know I was (according to my tracks it was 3 to 1 odds, granted many greenies). Anyway - thanks for the fights and I do hope you understand why we were hugging.

--- two ---

I believe we may have a solution for communicating during 1v1's etc, but I am not sure. In the absence of an LM with a pet or an RK with a stone, we can change our horse names....so would one of you well educated creeps (meaning you can read) have a look the next time a mounted freep rides by, or as you pounce them or whatever, could you have a look and see if you have visibility to the horse name?

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Re: ComeOutToPlay & Horse Names

Freeps can't see other freeps' horse names .. so I doubt creeps can see freeps'.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

No It just says, Ellouhollia Level 75.

nothing else
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

oh well....thanks Itty....
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

maybe should start useing emotes like

./slap challenge ur target
    ./sit waiting for cds
    ./lie-down not interest in the fight

./point a 1v1 tagger aka kill in sight

or somthin lihe that

wht i rly care about is how to start a fight
    i mean ya we all know u jump i jump we start but somtimes ur target dont jump then u try again he jumps and charge/range/sprint witch give u no time to act
    i mean like on my warg dont give me time to stealth coz i jumped to asked if he/she want to fight he/she jumped the fight and start directly
    this part rly annoys me coz every1 can do it but when u actully do it ur taking one of the best skill away from who u 1v1
    like reaver charge warg stealth all class stance or getting hit by a difeler flies while u still touch the ground lol etc

./salute medo

+rep ello
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Jump once, challenge
    opponet jumps in responce, accepted
    prepare for fight...
    jump twice to say rdy, when both jump twice. start fight

I thought this was the way it has always been
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

ya itty but some ppl charge shoot etc after the 1st jump and they do it alot
    maybe they mean to take away the warg hips or revear charge or to get a head start with flies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )