We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Haruchai and Elohim Open Raid

The Haruchai and Elohim invites Ark players of all skill levels (lvl 75) to participate in our Open Sunday ToO raids 7:30est. First come, first serve in raid spots (Obviously that means the first 12 needed, we cant take 8 wardens ). HnE also raids Dragoich Mondays 8:30est and raids ToO Friday 9est. Once we get to know you, we will most likely allow folks to fill raid spots in the event we are short (Kin gets priority those nights). Please sign up at WWW.Haruelo.com and be sure to include character name so we can contact you. Our only requirements for our raids are virtues ~8 (preferred) and ventrilo (absolutely needed).

Please contact myself (Haugola, Merillus, Reiaku, Bule), Repulse (Swiftsure,Scarllet), Photius (Romanus, Kathuilas, Comnenus), Ogchiun (Chiunas, Tuvor), or any other officer for details.

Once again HnE is inviting all skills levels as we do not discriminate as long as you are willing to follow directives!!

Cheers!
    ~Haug

Re: Haruchai and Elohim Open Raid

Bumpity bump bump.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Re: Haruchai and Elohim Open Raid

Cheers for the H&E open raid!
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Draigoch Run

I've been looking to run draigoch run for scorched helm and shoulder token.

Do you still run it?

I'm 75 Guard, Thinderch of now fallen 'Destiny' kin.

Alas our sunday runs were cancelled due to lack of outside interest. To answer your question, yes we do still do Draigochs weekly on Mondays.. You are welcome to go to our website and sign up but i will warn you that kin gets priority on that run. If we are short players, you are more than welcome to join. Unless I misinterpreted you wrong you are saying that your kin has folded. We do have room for new members if you ever feel the need for a new home. If i did misinterpreted you, I appologize in advance. If you have questions feel free to seek me out (via Haugola, Merillus, Reiaku, or Bule).

Cheers,
    Haug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005d130/signature.png]Haugola[/charsig]

HnE is recruiting. see [url]www.haruelo.com[/url]!

Kin

Quote Originally Posted by Targen View Post
    Alas our sunday runs were cancelled due to lack of outside interest. To answer your question, yes we do still do Draigochs weekly on Mondays.. You are welcome to go to our website and sign up but i will warn you that kin gets priority on that run. If we are short players, you are more than welcome to join. Unless I misinterpreted you wrong you are saying that your kin has folded. We do have room for new members if you ever feel the need for a new home. If i did misinterpreted you, I appologize in advance. If you have questions feel free to seek me out (via Haugola, Merillus, Reiaku, or Bule).

Cheers,
    Haug

I would love to join your kin if I may... I'll make sure to beseech you on network. Thanks kindly for the reply.