We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Moors

Goodbye Moors

Hi,

Well, lately we've all been reading a whole bunch of stuff of how fail the Moors in DD is and people are farming and this and that. A recent post pictured a friend of mine in a cave killing freevers that may have looked a bit suspect. In that same post there was also reference to other freeps apparently doing the same thing but would not be mentioned due to helping out the OP back in the day.

I was over on my creep recently and saw my name thrown out there a number of times along with a few of my mates accusing us of being farmers. Although i'm often the target of many a creep and yup,,i know i know,,,i often forget where my SI button is but lately i've just been blown up repeatedly by every creep in the Moors and had a lot of freeps just stand there and watch while it happens. I have no freever account and have not been farming freevers but hey! mud sticks and i'm wearing it but seriously you guys need to look at the Daily PvMP stats once in a while and maybe you'll be able to identify the farmers.

Quite recently i spent about 15 hours in the Moors with some friends and it was raids all day. One freep (A photographer I believe) who wasn't out there at all other than for 5 minutes to invite everyone to CM for 1v1s and that day he gets 30K+ renown and the next day he and his friends who often get 30K renown days are calling everyone out for farming. 30K renown days lol,,,but they're not farming.

As well as this we got all those other freeps and creeps who told us all they're leaving DD because our server sucks and now they're posting nearly every day how our server sucks but they've left. My favourite is some pineapple drinker that even goes as far as saying he doesn't care about our forums anymore although post 10+ threads a day.

I've never once purported to be anywhere near the best LM in the Moors but one thing i'm good at is giving out infamy because i like to get into the fights,,,well, no more. I'm done in the Moors. Was fun while it lasted but i aint got time for the overinflated egos or the smoke screens that are being put up to take the focus off some other freeps that may well be farming but hey! they couldn't be farming because they're calling other people out for it.

I'm sure a lot of you will be glad to see the back of me and i'm sure you can't wait to post on here how i'm fail and should quit and blah blah blah,,,well you can bring it because as well as leaving the Moors i'm leavin the forums too. A lot of you have become detached from reality and although probably play this game very well,,,,fail at life

Adios Ettenmoors,

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Apr 28 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Re: Goodbye Moors

Good luck zub
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

:O]-[ bye Zub... :'( I can't leave DD moors... DD needs a bunny!
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    And I never said I don't care,
    Well, of course I was going to come back to the forums to read some replies and couldn't help myself but come back to this because you mate, are a freakin' fruit loop!

I've been posting here for the last few days pissing off people on a forum that doesn't even concern me.
    That quote above was in some other thread you posted in the Dwarrow forums. But yeah, lol, you don't care,,,you aint going anywhere anyway; I said that a while back and you've proved my point.

I laugh my head off evertime I see you come at people on here. It's either "Oh you're fail" or "Your gramma is bad, you can't spell, your sentences run on" lmao @ you. I'm surprised you don't bring out the "Yo mamma" lines on people Talk about fail. You must be all of what? 12? maybe 14? Ploease don't tell me how old you are. I don't care.

Man you were a terrible RK from all accounts i've heard but once again, I don't care; and this "MY KIN" in just about every one of your posts is laughable.

Leadership got passed to you when you'd already totally destroyed it and to add proof, you went and disbanded it. Jacbo left the game months and months ago and who was leader of Ainur after he left? Oh yeah! Jacbo lol. He obviously thought you weren't up to the job although reading back through all your earlier posts you certainly worked on it. Lol,,,"Oh Jacbo you're so cool,,,Oh Jacbo i'm in love with you,,,Oh Jacbo you tell them,,,Oh Jacbo i'm going to start using your thesaurus when you eventually stop posting here and i'll be just as good as you,,maybe one day you'll make me leader?"

Oh and yeah mate,,I already used "Fail at life" about ten minutes ago and then you throw it back at me. 200 renown for originality tossa. My life is just fine thanks,,and full of win!

Borken,, I don't think i ever once talked to you (thank Christ) but holy #### didn't I hear you...sucking up Jacbo's backside and most likely everyone elses to try and earn approval but honestly you suck man. Your posts here make me lol. For all i know you're a 14 year old pimply little bugga that fails at everything,,,but what would i know- Oops, I mean what would i care.

When all is said and done i've had so much fun in this game and laughed harder on some occassions than i've ever laughed before, and never once given a rats #### what anyone ever thought about me. You like me or you don't,,,that's your issue. I play well enough to get myself through and that's good enough for me

Enjoy getting zerged on E,,,Oh hang on,,you just let us all know that you're now staying here to get to Rank whatever. Talk to your Burg and RK mate,,they'll probably help you get 30K days.

As I did say in an earlier thread and as you keep on telling everyone. Ainur were a very good kin and had a lot of good players and did go into the Moors and blow stuff up. The thing is troll, you were never with them when they did it. But you keep telling everyone what you've done and how good you are and maybe a few of them will start believeing it...You obviously believe yourself hahahaha.

I'm so glad you came back with an insta-reply to this thread tossa. Just shows how totally consumed and absorbed you are with this life.

Oh yeah,,,and when i post this I probably won't think about it again for a few days, while you'll be typing away and writing and re-writing whatever it is you're going to reply with; and you know what? That makes me happy,,to know that you're out there somewhere across the globe thinking about me I don't think about tossas so in a second i'm going to click <Submit Reply> and that will be my last thought of it while I know from reading all your other tripe on here it will eat at you for days...Enjoy thinking about me,,,

Zubbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

lol

Bye zub. It's been nice seeing someone as crazy as me out, that doesn't care about what the rest of the world thinks of them...and I've given up freeping essentially :|

Maybe you can come to Imladris with me

now let's dig up all the past threads about (wait, I can remember the name...no I can't) being elitist, shall we...
    IDC THAT YOUR BETTER THAN ME CAUSE I HAS IGNORE LIST

Fun > first age weapon
    More burgs/wargs plz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f7ea1/signature.png]Freaver[/charsig]

I am Freaver. You are not Freaver.

I can't help it if you post things when I come home at night and check the forums, but your long walls of stupid prove that I'm continuing to do a good job . Also, I was never one of the ex-Ainur who said they were leaving.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Goodbye zub, you werent the best Lm in DD though you had the guts to admit it, So best luck to whatever you do and hope to see you around cause DD just lost a descent guy and sorry for targeting you all the time (cata here) And dont pay attention to pvp wanabes like Borken that can only blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Well, of course I was going to come back to the forums to read some replies and couldn't help myself but come back to this because you mate, are a freakin' fruit loop!

That quote above was in some other thread you posted in the Dwarrow forums. But yeah, lol, you don't care,,,you aint going anywhere anyway; I said that a while back and you've proved my point.

I laugh my head off evertime I see you come at people on here. It's either "Oh you're fail" or "Your gramma is bad, you can't spell, your sentences run on" lmao @ you. I'm surprised you don't bring out the "Yo mamma" lines on people Talk about fail. You must be all of what? 12? maybe 14? Ploease don't tell me how old you are. I don't care.

Man you were a terrible RK from all accounts i've heard but once again, I don't care; and this "MY KIN" in just about every one of your posts is laughable.

Leadership got passed to you when you'd already totally destroyed it and to add proof, you went and disbanded it. Jacbo left the game months and months ago and who was leader of Ainur after he left? Oh yeah! Jacbo lol. He obviously thought you weren't up to the job although reading back through all your earlier posts you certainly worked on it. Lol,,,"Oh Jacbo you're so cool,,,Oh Jacbo i'm in love with you,,,Oh Jacbo you tell them,,,Oh Jacbo i'm going to start using your thesaurus when you eventually stop posting here and i'll be just as good as you,,maybe one day you'll make me leader?"

Oh and yeah mate,,I already used "Fail at life" about ten minutes ago and then you throw it back at me. 200 renown for originality tossa. My life is just fine thanks,,and full of win!

Borken,, I don't think i ever once talked to you (thank Christ) but holy #### didn't I hear you...sucking up Jacbo's backside and most likely everyone elses to try and earn approval but honestly you suck man. Your posts here make me lol. For all i know you're a 14 year old pimply little bugga that fails at everything,,,but what would i know- Oops, I mean what would i care.

When all is said and done i've had so much fun in this game and laughed harder on some occassions than i've ever laughed before, and never once given a rats #### what anyone ever thought about me. You like me or you don't,,,that's your issue. I play well enough to get myself through and that's good enough for me

Enjoy getting zerged on E,,,Oh hang on,,you just let us all know that you're now staying here to get to Rank whatever. Talk to your Burg and RK mate,,they'll probably help you get 30K days.

As I did say in an earlier thread and as you keep on telling everyone. Ainur were a very good kin and had a lot of good players and did go into the Moors and blow stuff up. The thing is troll, you were never with them when they did it. But you keep telling everyone what you've done and how good you are and maybe a few of them will start believeing it...You obviously believe yourself hahahaha.

I'm so glad you came back with an insta-reply to this thread tossa. Just shows how totally consumed and absorbed you are with this life.

Oh yeah,,,and when i post this I probably won't think about it again for a few days, while you'll be typing away and writing and re-writing whatever it is you're going to reply with; and you know what? That makes me happy,,to know that you're out there somewhere across the globe thinking about me I don't think about tossas so in a second i'm going to click <Submit Reply> and that will be my last thought of it while I know from reading all your other tripe on here it will eat at you for days...Enjoy thinking about me,,,

Zubbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

lol
    Good post, but the best way to deal with angry kids is to just ignore them. Though we never talked, I am sad to see you go. Hopefully you stay on DD, it always gave me a smile seeing that silly name past by me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000069f87/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
    - Treebeard

@ your second wall of text Zub.... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZiggyWiggy again.
    Lol I love how even when your ripping at someone it sounds professional and is very well written. Hahaha.
    "...People are starting to PvP against each other more on the forums than they do in-game..." ~Andrag ... so true buddy.

My only comment to all this madness is that the slanderous suggestions that Vid and Xun are farming is completely ridiculous, unless you count "farming" as "being nerds on the weekends and beating the #### out of other active players for 10 hours" then sure, they're farming. There's not need for unfounded attacks on these people. Have at anyone else you have a legit beef with, and take care.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000076a07/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Doomsidoo - R5 defiler. DD
    Myfriend - R4 reaver. Ridder

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsie View Post
    My only comment to all this madness is that the slanderous suggestions that Vid and Xun are farming is completely ridiculous, unless you count "farming" as "being nerds on the weekends and beating the #### out of other active players for 10 hours" then sure, they're farming. There's not need for unfounded attacks on these people. Have at anyone else you have a legit beef with, and take care.
    I believe what Vid and Xun are doing is known as "legit farming"... kinda of an unplanned farm... or something like that.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Haha this is awesome, Zub posts yet another flame thread about me, and suddenly everyone else musters up enough courage to agree with him. Your continued insistence that I'm fail and not worth anything is only continued proof that I'm doing it right. If I wasn't someone worth mentioning, you wouldn't waste so much time posting long rants about me. And honestly, I'm not even sure what your issue is, other than your claims of how much I supposedly brown-nosed Jacbo's posts (except bubbles, who is super butthurt that I killed him in the slugs once or twice). I haven't really done too much e-peening on the forums, but I guess since I post so often I've just become the face of the "big bad Ainur" that everyone hates so much.

Any of you who have a REAL issue with me, send me a tell in game; I'll talk to you. To the rest of you, I'm fine with being the scapegoat for whatever you real problems are in life. Keep posting the hate, I'll keep laughing .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

moors is gonna be moors, play an fps game, youll get the same result, if you play seriously, like i use to it ruins the fun for the game in the end you quit it, like every other game it moves on, i agree that bork you can be a total #### but at the same time he just speaks his mind, he really doesnt lie to people he just says the truth in a rude way, oh well get over it. either way the moors will miss you zub, for the fact it's fun watching you run or die a lot, i say that about everyone because heck its fun watching even myself die at times lol. either way you guys don't understand that everyone talks smack because they can, it's not taking the game seriously when downgrading someone, it's taking what little self-respect you have of yourself and blaming it on others, as borken said they use people as an scapegoat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

I've only ran with you out in the moors a few time zub, and it was always a laugh and a blast. The moors is an addiction, i renew just because of the moors. I'll see you soon

Hai Zub,
    Gonna miss you in the Moors bud and I've heard that by many others as well. You were and are a blast to play with in and out of the Moors and you always keep the drama to a minimum when your out. Allthough I can not play as much as I used to, I have heard nothing of you farming anyone at anytime.

My HoPe Is that you 'were' (past tense) sad about this cause you know it NOT to be true and are just sick of the drama as of late due to a certain few and re-consider after it subsides and return back to the Moor's and kill some shyt with us all again.

Hope to see you soon with a renewed vigour my friend. And btw, your LM is better than Most! (SI Zub... lol.)

Drakk

Edit: We should start a petition to make Zubby return .... X Up guys!
    X
    Last edited by Drakkarmyst; Apr 29 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001e8d9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skillz(Burg) RinTinTin(Warg)

[QUOTE=Warth;6140311]I deleted my original reply and troll of Zub's post because he totally pwned me and seeing as though it made me look like the total A hole that I am I thought I better get rid of it so that I could reply again later and try to make it look like an unprovoked all out attack on

On another topic, thanks Drak and the rest. Yup we've had lots of fun. Will miss those laughs but as long as Broken keeps replying (and then deleting his posts) here I'll continue laughing I suppose.

Zub

X! SI me too bro! :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

[QUOTE=ZiggyWiggy;6141806]
    I deleted my original reply and troll of Zub's post because he totally pwned me and seeing as though it made me look like the total A hole that I am I thought I better get rid of it so that I could reply again later and try to make it look like an unprovoked all out attack on

On another topic, thanks Drak and the rest. Yup we've had lots of fun. Will miss those laughs but as long as Broken keeps replying (and then deleting his posts) here I'll continue laughing I suppose.

Zub
    Rofl I did not delete my own post, but I love how they deleted my post and left your giant wall of hatred. Probably didn't care enough to read it. Although you do bring up a good point, as I would absolutely consider things that you posted about me "unprovoked attacks." I can understand disliking me from forum posts; I say a lot of things that people don't like here. But you've been posting large slabs of hate as well as complaining about me in game to people for like 2 months now. As you said before, we've never spoken, so I honestly can't figure out what you think I've done to you to warrant all this. I think you take this game way too seriously if you're soooooooo offended by what I say on the forums that you have to rant about me nonstop.
    Last edited by Warth; Apr 30 2012 at 12:44 PM.
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

I can understand disliking me from forum posts; I say a lot of things that people don't like here. But you've been posting large slabs of hate as well as complaining about me in game to people for like 2 months now. As you said before, we've never spoken, so I honestly can't figure out what you think I've done to you to warrant all this.
    Haven't you ever heard the old line "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" ???

I'm secretely in love with you Broken...lol

Sounds like you're getting all sad and sorry over this so i'm gonna stop now and promise (fingers crossed) that i won't address you in the forums again unless given reason

I don't think i've ever complained to people in game about you but yup i've definitely come at you here on the forums.

Basically for not only how you address me, but everyone else. You're a nasty little piece of work and for that, in my opinion you deserve everything you get.

You also brag and boast about being a troll and how you're going to continue to be a troll so suck it up if someone comes back at you with the same,,,,simple as that..

Now here's a tea spoon of concrete _/ take that and harden up,, troll

Zub

Haven't you ever heard the old line "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" ???

I'm secretely in love with you Broken...lol

Sounds like you're getting all sad and sorry over this so i'm gonna stop now and promise (fingers crossed) that i won't address you in the forums again unless given reason

I don't think i've ever complained to people in game about you but yup i've definitely come at you here on the forums.

Basically for not only how you address me, but everyone else. You're a nasty little piece of work and for that, in my opinion you deserve everything you get.

You also brag and boast about being a troll and how you're going to continue to be a troll so suck it up if someone comes back at you with the same,,,,simple as that..

Now here's a tea spoon of concrete _/ take that and harden up,, troll

Zub
    I've actually never heard that phrase, sorry. And don't confuse my lack of hostility with sadness, I'm just treading more carefully since someone watching this post maybe continue to delete what I write :P. You absolutely do talk about me in game, which I found out that night when Hellrazr was drunkenly ranting about me as well, so good luck with your future lies. True, I have been trolling a wee bit for the last few weeks, but what I haven't been doing is going around attacking people, I'm just posting about how much I dislike typical moors conduct. Admittedly, it did get a bit more out of hand than I intended when you starting flipping a ####, something I attribute to me being such a pro troll (oops, sorry, didn't mean to keep e-peening there like I always do!), so I'm done with my intentional forum trolling for a while. Thank you for the concrete, it was delicious and I love free food! It's only teh internetz after all, so I'm already over it by the time I click submit 8)
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

I've actually never heard that phrase, sorry. And don't confuse my lack of hostility with sadness, I'm just treading more carefully since someone watching this post maybe continue to delete what I write :P. You absolutely do talk about me in game, which I found out that night when Hellrazr was drunkenly ranting about me as well, so good luck with your future lies. True, I have been trolling a wee bit for the last few weeks, but what I haven't been doing is going around attacking people, I'm just posting about how much I dislike typical moors conduct. Admittedly, it did get a bit more out of hand than I intended when you starting flipping a ####, something I attribute to me being such a pro troll (oops, sorry, didn't mean to keep e-peening there like I always do!), so I'm done with my intentional forum trolling for a while. Thank you for the concrete, it was delicious and I love free food! It's only teh internetz after all, so I'm already over it by the time I click submit 8)
    You finished now???

The End!

Zub

Bork's first greeting to me when I made my E spider: "I hate you whoever you are."

Bork is just a troll, ignore/laugh at what he says, and don't worry about it.

And I still say that paper bag was hard bork....... you weren't there.... you didn't see how nasty it was.....
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

You finished now???

The End!

Zub
    Only because I feel bad that you're not emotionally capable of handling it, yes, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    And I still say that paper bag was hard bork....... you weren't there.... you didn't see how nasty it was.....
    Hey man no worries, those t2 paper bags can be rough if your audacity isn't high enough .
    Last edited by Warth; Apr 30 2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Sad to see you go Zubby ... will miss you mate tho i dont get out as much as i used to...

Love how neither of you can apparently let the other have the last word either tho apparently neither of you care about the other enough or what they say to dignify it with a response...(oh the irony of both of you saying that).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000006192d/signature.png]Arakaz[/charsig]

Well hopefully you decide to go out to the moors whenever I come online zub. Sad to see such a moors veteran such as yourself leave such a fun and exciting area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast