We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Nice Fight

Nice Fight

Nice fight tonight guys, wish you all didn't constantly run way to hug your precious npcs whenever we pushed but still, nice fight.

Re: Nice Fight

Says the guy who will try to map out when it seems a bit dangerous, lol.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Says the guy who will try to map out when it seems a bit dangerous, lol.
    Or refuses to push out unless his brand and evade is off CD.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Refusing to push because as soon as we do against a greater number of freeps they run to ta. Yeah lets push for that 3 kills while rest run to ta. Makes total sense. We could of had some nice action if freeps felt like playing it that way instead of a semi-farm session.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

That rock was our best friend.
    I Tore A Path, Screaming Through Wind And Blood: I Will It All, Burning Deep In My Soul

R10 RVR: Zurushk R8 WVR: Carpetcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Refusing to push because as soon as we do against a greater number of freeps they run to ta. Yeah lets push for that 3 kills while rest run to ta. Makes total sense. We could of had some nice action if freeps felt like playing it that way instead of a semi-farm session.
    Exactly and they kept it up till the very end until the fight just got plain boring. Then they would go to the rock and run away again. Not that i'm the perfect player (I'm HORRIBLE) but i expected more from their leader I guess.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000ab016/signature.png]Voracious[/charsig]

Soooo, you're saying you refuse to push because then you'll earn infamy? I think this argument is lacking.....well, logic.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Discussions about hugging npcs really are pointless - you do it, I do it, everyone does it, no matter how noble, cool and fearless they say or think they are - at some point (and more often than people admit usually) they feel justified to do so for whatever reason. Until the npcs are there, it will always happen, there's no changing that.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Discussions about hugging npcs really are pointless - you do it, I do it, everyone does it, no matter how noble, cool and fearless they say or think they are - at some point (and more often than people admit usually) they feel justified to do so for whatever reason. Until the npcs are there, it will always happen, there's no changing that.
    True dat...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000abf4f/signature.png]Hermanthegerman[/charsig]

Manbierpig - 75 R3 Self-Healz, Manbeerpig - 46 Burglar
    Schnagburz Onzabarbie - R6 Dogg

Cool Re: Nice Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ErueraNZ View Post
    True dat...
    I'll argue there are some gamers that do not hug NPCs and have fun running back to the fights without a care about rating/renown. /hugs

Pushing when I earn 50ish infamy and freeps earn over 150 makes sense....If creeps get enough infamy they rank and become OP and unfarmable. Freep ezmode all day everday for the win.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Pushing oc against a raid of creeps when they own lug isn't smart. If you don't want freeps to fall back to ta so that they actually have room to push on creeps, move the fight. Don't whine when the opposite side does exactly what you would do in their position. lol
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Ninja the leadership of the group goes over well I guess. I wasn't leading and didn't plan on taking it.
    [/CENTER]

Pushing when I earn 50ish infamy and freeps earn over 150 makes sense....If creeps get enough infamy they rank and become OP and unfarmable. Freep ezmode all day everday for the win.
    150 infamy ??? Um what ??

I agree with Erl and Klepto on this one.. I rarely run to an NPC unless maybe solo against 3-4 creeps...Games are games people play them how they feel they are gonna win right ??

Mario theme song. (thanks vic)

Trying to keep an open mind (and yeah Straego - your spider is def OP - if for no other reason than speed even in combat) what the eff does this mean? Who get's 150 infamy per kill? Who gets 50 infamy per kill? I play both sides I have no clue what you are talking about - infamy and renown are a factor of how many people you are grouped with, the victims rating, and if solo or in competing groups, how much damage you do. Then there's the relics, but 3%, that is nothing.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Says the guy who ragequits on first wipe... lol
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //