We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for home

I'm an older player, looking for a Kinship. I have played Ultima Online, Everquest 1, and WoW, but just discovered LOTRO a couple of months ago and am loving it. My main is a Ranger and she is only level 35, but I'm working hard to level her up.

Please let me know if you think I might be a good fit for your Kinship, can send me a tell in game or post here.

Thank you,
    Whyterose

PS: I am playing on the Silverlode server.
    Last edited by Whyterose; Apr 25 2012 at 10:27 PM.

Re: Looking for home

Hiya!

What type of kinship are you looking to join? I run the Shadow Conspiracy. We're a fairly small kin at the moment, very casual. We have a newly instituted skirmish night (Saturday, 9pm ET, but it's so new, we can adjust the time so it's better for more players), and we mostly focus on PVE, solo, and some grouping. Let me know if you're interested! My in-game names are Freyya, Tyene, Oestara, and Gloriahna.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyene View Post
    Hiya!

What type of kinship are you looking to join? I run the Shadow Conspiracy. We're a fairly small kin at the moment, very casual. We have a newly instituted skirmish night (Saturday, 9pm ET, but it's so new, we can adjust the time so it's better for more players), and we mostly focus on PVE, solo, and some grouping. Let me know if you're interested! My in-game names are Freyya, Tyene, Oestara, and Gloriahna.
    I am fairly new to the game, my main is only level 39 now. I would eventually like to raid when I'm max level, I have raided in other games and would like to see how it is done in LOTRO. Right now it would be nice to to have someone else to quest and level up with, I've solo'ed most of the game so far, it seems to take a LONG time to be chosen for a group using the instance finder so I just give up trying after waiting for so long.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still looking for a Kinship, I joined one but I'm still playing solo, since of course most in the Kinship are already level 75. I'm now level 44 almost 45 and getting tired of playing the game alone. If anyone knows of a guild that has active people my level please let me know, the game is getting pretty discouraging at this point.

Thank you

Smile Re: Looking for home

I am the leader of Age's Dawn. We have around 10 - 20 people with a few around lvl 40 or so. My in name is Delmer on Silverlode or if you would like to join you can also contact Mathend or Utwell. We like to do skirms together often and would happily accept anyone new.

I LOVE LOTRO!!