We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Special Thanks to Jelloshots and Krool!

These guys are two of the BEST raid leaders crick has ever seen, I honestly wouldn't be able to pick the better of the two, if there is a better of the two. They both rally the armies needed to make playing on the moors fun. No matter what side one plays on, there is fun to be had and inf/ren flows like rivers. Great work guys, props to you both.

I do sincerely hope that we can fix this mess that we are in and all become friends again. We need to be together to truly dominate Guild Wars 2 WvW.

Thanks for bringing activity back to the moors, making it a bearable place to spend time and thanks for teaching the greenies to learn how to play properly and to be able to use their classes properly.

You are both great people, leaders, and friends. Keep up the good work and I hope there is much more fun to come..

Griswold
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000078554/signature.png]Griswold[/charsig]
    Griswold r7 War-Leader, Andarael r6 Hunter, Talrasha r6 Rune-keeper

Re: Special Thanks to Jelloshots and Krool!

I seriously appreciate any seasoned players willing to take up the reigns and lead in the Moors. I don't have it in me. Win or lose, it cuts through the monotony and makes the Moors quite fun. Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

Suilaid All,

I totally agree - both of these guys rock!

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Can we finally end this TDH vs TDH feud? lets go play GW2
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Andarael View Post
    I do sincerely hope that we can fix this mess that we are in and all become friends again.
    Nice gesture, Griswold. Unfortunately..

I'm not interested in guilding with liars and power-trippers. We already tried to resolve the issue while it was fresh, but it was apparent that a unanimous agreement was impossible. Like-minded members (the majority) left the tribe, a few stayed, and the in-between wanted to be left out of the dispute. I left the tribe the day before GW2 closed beta began and I had no problem with individuals in TDH, just the way things were being handled. That changed when I came back to false rumors being spread around about a lot of us. It's pretty clear what everyone thinks of one another now, I think.

I personally won't hold a grudge, but reuniting after what's been said and done is unlikely at this point. From the sound of things, it's more fun for us to be enemies anyway! Good luck to you all.

We need to be together to truly dominate Guild Wars 2 WvW.
    I think ours will manage pretty well. We're kind of the practitioners of dominating.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

I do sincerely hope that we can fix this mess that we are in and all become friends again. We need to be together to truly dominate Guild Wars 2 WvW.
    Griswold
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Can we finally end this TDH vs TDH feud? lets go play GW2
    I agree with Arach. We tried to do this in an adult like fashion at the beginning. I sent emails out and tried to get everyone online to discuss what was going on. All we ended up with was power trips and ego. Gris, Itty I love you both but when people you've known for 5 years put you on ignore in vent and ignore all your toons without saying one word to you about how you may have offended them, is pretty childish. Problem is they couldn't take any difference in opinions other than their own. Its just never gonna work out.
    Also, we cant come back because a few of our guys don't have mics and you're considered worthless without a mic. Id hate to submit anyone to that hatred. be careful Gris u may be next, better get u a mic.
    Bottom line is I'd rather just farm these people in Lotro day in and day out til GW2 comes out then find them on GW2 and do the same, it brings much more joy to me then trying to console a baby that complains day and night and is a control freak.
    Anywho, you 2 are welcome to group with us anytime, and you dont even have to use your mic!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

I realize I'm the new kid on the block to the group. But I am sad that all of this has happened. Regardless of who said what or started all of this, it still makes me sad. I wish things hadn't turned out the way it has. I've kept quiet on the forums because I didn't want to get dragged into word wars. But I wanted to let you all know I don't wish you guys any ill will or anything. I thought that I was friends with the majority of you, I don't know where that stands now. And it's okay if that "friendship" is done. Things have just really gotten messed up. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Feel free if you want to pick me apart.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

From white knight

To control freak

You know I'm excited to see what I'll be made into next. Well, at least until Friday. The sheer talent of trolling after your comeback is quite astonishing. I coulda posted Monday, but you know me. Always 2nd guessing. Either way, you can have the last word man. Cause i know you will.

Just remember this. Watch your BP, these are only games, things will get better for ya, and meeting new people that aren't like you is ok. Cause we're all just human right?

Take care, best of luck to ya all.

Scuff
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post

Just remember this. Watch your BP
    Care to elaborate what BP means? I have an idea, but Im hoping you'll prove me wrong.

You know I'm excited to see what I'll be made into next. Well, at least until Friday. The sheer talent of trolling after your comeback is quite astonishing. I coulda posted Monday, but you know me. Always 2nd guessing. Either way, you can have the last word man. Cause i know you will.

Just remember this. Watch your BP, these are only games, things will get better for ya, and meeting new people that aren't like you is ok. Cause we're all just human right?

Scuff
    You seem to think that Jelloshots is the only one that thinks your a control freak over half the tribe left 2dh because they feel the same way as jello, are all 12 people who left the tribe wrong? and the 5 left in 2dh right? You are so lost in your own fantasy world that you probably don't realize this though.

I can't say I'm surprised though this is the guy who hated KOC til they started sending him jewellery and gear then he fell in love with them, BTW did 2dh tell you that we were grouping with them without any drama of any kind while you were gone until you came back and the drama started again? here's a hint for you when your meeting new people if people play together without fighting then you show up and the fighting starts you might be the problem not the others who disagree with you

Shagger, Most disliked person in 2dh according to krool and onid, although my tribe has double their numbers ah well
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Sadly, it'll never be the same. When I left the creep tribe I said I was still cool and friends with everyone just didnt want to be in a tribe with 1 person making the decisions amongst a group of friends, or so I thought. Now I wasn't aware I wasn't liked or was irrelevant because I didnt have a mic since I had known most of these people a real long time from bw, like the 2 mentioned in the title (how many raids was I in with both on bw? lol) and even played other games with them including Warhammer.

As was said before it is what it is, live and learn. Now this whole disagreement can be summarized by 1 quote "but as far as making decisions about tribe matters, long as it says founder next to my name i can make all the choices i want. and until a couple weeks ago i never exercised that privilege. dont regret it in the least." I never knew that a tribe of 'friends' had a leader/founder but either way it is how it should be now and there is absolutely no reason to go back. But I am for sure looking forward to playing gw2 with the group of friends like we always intended!
    Last edited by Slangin; Apr 26 2012 at 12:01 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000aeee4/signature.png]Mcdonalds[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Shagger, Most disliked person in 2dh according to krool and onid, although my tribe has double their numbers ah well

I'll raise your troll with one Bunchie:

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

From white knight

To control freak

Scuff
    I honestly cant make sense of your posts, I think you attempt to be funny in them but news alert!!! you're just not funny. Ive never called u a white knight, didn't even know what one was until a few days ago. See you come up with reasons we are mad at you and others to fit you own little mold, the problem is, then and now....U DON'T LISTEN. you listen to yourself and that's it. But honestly what does anything you have typed here mean? can you clarify it? let me clarify something for you though.......

3-1......learn to come to the moors and not zerg your people into death oh mighty leader they may respect u more. Honestly your horrible please give leadership to someone else so they can make it competitive for you all. Its getting old blowing your face up everyday, at least now im not in vent to here everyone consoling you on your losses telling you its all gonna be alright lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    I'll raise your troll with one Bunchie:
    no ones trollin here Itty just expressing how we feel about the people that broke up 2dh.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    3-1......learn to come to the moors and not zerg your people into death
    Not entering the discussion, BUUUT. you did yourself admit that freeps are ridiculously OP and a perfect fraid> prefect craid so they need more people, or do you want to fight without a challenge? :P
    But yeah, this really is living longer than I thought it would >.<

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Not entering the discussion, BUUUT. you did yourself admit that freeps are ridiculously OP and a perfect fraid> prefect craid so they need more people, or do you want to fight without a challenge? :P
    But yeah, this really is living longer than I thought it would >.<
    + Rep /salute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

Whats going on in tdh? @ shag arach and Chrion im still on meneldor you guys should come over way better fights no drama lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000721a0/signature.png]Sharknakh[/charsig]

The entertainment is still here on this server... save the energy for GW2 - watch out for my elementalist

Quote Originally Posted by Determination View Post
    The entertainment is still here on this server... save the energy for GW2 - watch out for my elementalist

Thief is where its at... literally striking from the shadows...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003ada9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Too much drama and flaming on this server. A lot of people need to step back, take a breather, make some space between their egos and the game. Because newsflash none of this matters worth a bloody cent. If you find yourself fighting over anything that happens in a video game then you need to re-adjust your priorities and take a break. Good heavens one would think this server is full of middle school children the way bickering goes on. Take a chill pill and enjoy the nonsensical silliness that the moors is capable of giving.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000025e7/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Man, someone tries to start a complimentary thread and others have to turn it into trash talk. Goodness me, to this squishy hunter there seems to be bigger problems on Crick than TDH infighting can ever compare to. I don't know this Jelloshots, but grats on a good job anyways, and as for Krool, yeah I'm sure I've died at his hands many a time (but at least I have run at him not away), and if someone who knows better than I that he rocks since I don't play creepside, then that's good enough for me...

See you all at the rez circles!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]