We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gaurdians of Minas Tirith

I woild like to thank all of my kinsmen at gomt for all the help kindness and support. We are a great active kinship that is recruiting all races so if you see one of us.. have a chat! Join our kinship!

Gomt 4 lyfe

Re: Gaurdians of Minas Tirith

I agree, I was orphaned from my old kinship when I came back after a 2 month unwanted hiatus (burnt out computer) and the Guardians took me in and made me feel at home. Thanks guys and gals.

I recommend the Guardians as well..they are a fun group and plenty of elves.

Yeah, Guardians of Minas Tirith are pretty awesome (when our members can spell our name correctly )

A bit more information about the kin - we're a relaxed kin with characters of all levels, lots of 75s and experienced players, lots of alts being levelled in all areas of the game. We're happy to help kinmates out with crafting, advice, instances etc etc.

We always like to get new members, any class/race/level welcome. We thrive on having fun and enjoying the game together.

Send a tell to any of our officers for an invite, or put a shoutout on glff and come join us!

Officers include those who've posted already in this thread, as well as Gabrijel, Firehands, Gudtank, Beatinu, Demhael, Traind, Disenchanted, Glawen, Ausemost, and many more!

And we're all nuts. And it's really fun to ebb ire onto Firehands when he's tanking on his RK <evil grin>.

Beat *finally* took up cooking cos they don't feed him at home *sniff*.

Seriously, though, if we can ever be - the kinship absolutely rocks, and we have all kinds of great players in it.

ebbing ire is an excuse.. really tanks just need an excuse for always losing aggro to me but seriously.. yeah that's about as serious as I can get, have fun peoples in this kin or any other.. I'll run with you wherever you from, just no complaining.. cuz that makes me sad
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Who do I pm to join you? I'm a Guardian dwarf just started few days ago..
    Last edited by jkmr5jktyert; May 28 2012 at 11:56 PM.

wisconsin usa

well to be honest your best bet would be a shout out in ./glff userchat channel. my wife is usually online in the mornings on one of her 4 lvl 75's, (disenchanted, emmelee, kayos, slowand), i'm usually online either on my alt everybuddy(renamed from traind) or jaydyn. there are a few other officers online, but we're all altaholics, so listing all the variations can be a bit tedious on the brain.

drop a toon name here, and i will add you to my friends list and try to catch you when your online.

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Hullo. I'm not looking to join but I'd be interested in running events with you.
    Do you have an alliance channel?

I believe there is an alliance channel that Second Breakfast and allied kins, including GOMT, use, but I've never seen it get much love, and I think it might have fallen off my list of used channels

Ask 2nd Breakfast kin leads if it's still active, and you might find a few GOMT ppl in it if so!

I am a refugee from silverlode. I have played since beta, but have never been to a single raid because not only could I not find a good guild on my old server, but my schedule as a stay at home father of four children is sporadic.....on a good day. I decided to drop five years of hard work and start fresh on a new server after speaking to someone who is in The Guardians of Minas Tirith. Myself, my son, and a RL friend all left Silverlode and started all over again. I have been playing MMO's for over 10 years now and have never found a better home than this kinship. After being here only a matter of months I have levelled to 85, maxxed my trades, and been on lots of raids. The Guardians has been there every step of the way to help me out. I have already been promoted to officer, I have helped fellow kinnies, and I have had more fun than I have had in the last 5 years of this game. Thank you Guardians, I have finally found a home!

I can't speak for everyone, but I can say I'm happy you joined us (and brought others with you)! You are definitely an asset to our kin, even if being a stay at home parent makes your time online a bit sporadic. Everyone in GOMT knows real life comes first, always.
    Disenchanted, LM
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ~Albert Einstein