We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

Ok, looked for the old thread, couldn't find it, so I'll start this one.

Basically, tomorrow night, Friday, lets have some big moors open field straight up brawls. I'll be around, try to start a freep group, and I've talked to Shaganapdashnakhthatonewarlead er, and it sounds like he's going to try and rally some creeps.

Remember those good old days when Krool and Cornea would face off? Lets try to rekindle some of that. Not saying I'm anywhere as good a leader as Krool was, but I just want to see some of that open field goodness again.

My rules:
    No looking at your rating.
    No fighting around npcs if you can at all help it.
    No getting upset! No QQ (yes, that includes me)
    Don't worry about keeps or relics... OPs are fine I guess, for saying, 'here we are!'

Try not to gold tag, just one night tomorrow, lets get some raid vs raid stuff going!

If this flops, I'll keep my mouth shut and just gank questing freavers... but where's the fun in that!?

Re: Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post

My rules:
    No looking at your rating.
    No fighting around npcs if you can at all help it.
    No getting upset! No QQ (yes, that includes me)
    Don't worry about keeps or relics... OPs are fine I guess, for saying, 'here we are!'

Try not to gold tag, just one night tomorrow, lets get some raid vs raid stuff going!
    I don't think i can go 5 minutes without looking at my rating and i love goldtagging

X for warg pack

Quote Originally Posted by Nethion View Post
    X for warg pack
    husband and I will be there for warg pack we should be able to kill the same person over and over til they quit and well move onto the next victim. Should make for a great night of not fighting

cant wait i want this to happen.. should i freep or creep though? HMM.

Suilaid All,

Here's to a messy sloppy bloodbath of a night.

Good Hunting,

Ell

ps - freep Jess...freep... ;-)

I might even put my fancy new rk back on the shelf for a few hours and join on my 8-legged lady, possibly even cappie or champ!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Good idea.

I'll be noobing around on my warg and my reaver.
    ______________________________ ___________________

Quote Originally Posted by Nethion View Post
    X for warg pack
    ill join ya x

Quote Originally Posted by Regy View Post
    ill join ya x
    ill get my warg tribe to join if there on

Sounds fun, planning to bring a few out for this.

Well that was a flop. Guess open field goodness isn't possible to attain. Sorry I got all your hopes up for a fun time, I had just forgotten the server I was playing on

Isn't Crick the only server you have played on?
    (Just assuming)....

Crick for life baby!
    The one the only Sletho

Its true creeps can still win the moors!

Awesome night tonight guys and thx for all the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Its true creeps can still win the moors!

Awesome night tonight guys and thx for all the fun!
    Was very fun until rk's got bugged and took forever to get back in game, by that time creeps has disbanded.

Which fight did u win exactly???

"We won"

Ask itty for the rest.

Awesome fights.

Lag was tough...

..but we pulled it off

Quote Originally Posted by Galliroth View Post
    Awesome fights.

Lag was tough...

..but we pulled it off
    LOL, well where do I start.

1st video: Was a good video in which all the creeps were shown to be zerging back from rez circle. Also notice in video that krool told itty all rez's were down, means they had already rez'd 15 people with WL rez plus the ones that were zerging back from rez circle as Onid was screaming for them too. Lots of creep lives taken by Jello and company.
    Also nice how the target caller stayed on Jelloshots, a 6k morale hunter with all purple gear, for so long that 7-8 of the creeps died while they were trying to seek revenge. So that showed the leadership lacked a bit there, revenge gets you dead in the moors, cant hold grudges it will ruin you.

2nd video: This is great because the entire creep raid thought they won something. but in raid chat was a post that rk were stuck in healing animation and for them to push (classic respectable thing for an amateur raidleader to do, fight when half of them arent there, in a known bug). Also note that not one healer was there(they were all relogging) and the leader of the raid wasn't there. Window lickers, as you put it, we may have been, but you lack of leadership and decently played wl's is why you lost all 4 battles, badly...

To end this all, I woulds say Jelloshots 1 - Itty/Krool 0

Also thought it was impressive that you were beat so bad that you stayed in keep until npcs were pulled and when they were, you still wiped LOL. It was good times but, i assume just for the freeps, we loaded up on some renoun.

I hope to see you all out again sometime, and maybe Krool will not shy away from the challenge of fighting Jelloshots next time. See when someone teaches someone all they know, they usually will keep a few tricks up their sleeves, and so did Jello....as evidence by tonight!

DO want to thank you for zerging my poor RK all night, i gained just as much renoun dead lol I miss these R v R.

All I saw tonight was Jelloshots domination and DPS WLs, good fights though!

i miss that fight

Tried to "lead" something good happened for a bit. Then I followed a plea for openfield when creeps were already in npcs before we had gained 2 or 3 others. Waited like a fool, moved, got a fight, moved to rez to fight way from npcs but not completely open since it's super near to the rez. Someone sees quag in OC. Player X:Lets go zerg Quag in OC! Players A, B, C...Z:ALRIGHT!
    me:something about not making people quit. *leader dot at wtab, gets a kill on one, Halk gets away* lead passed, no creeps, break time, raid soon disbands, i take a nap and fall asleep, too bad I wasn't on later, when real leaders were on apparently

I did have some fun and it was nice to see many people out and about.
    Last edited by Nifroth; Apr 21 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks for the videos Gall. Was a lot of fun. Haven't played much lately. Also nice to see everyone's having some fun still in this game.

Maybe get more action tonight. Its raining b alls here so no outside today.

/salute
    Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    LOL, well where do I start.

1st video: Was a good video in which all the creeps were shown to be zerging back from rez circle. Also notice in video that krool told itty all rez's were down, means they had already rez'd 15 people with WL rez plus the ones that were zerging back from rez circle as Onid was screaming for them too. Lots of creep lives taken by Jello and company.
    Also nice how the target caller stayed on Jelloshots, a 6k morale hunter with all purple gear, for so long that 7-8 of the creeps died while they were trying to seek revenge. So that showed the leadership lacked a bit there, revenge gets you dead in the moors, cant hold grudges it will ruin you.

2nd video: This is great because the entire creep raid thought they won something. but in raid chat was a post that rk were stuck in healing animation and for them to push (classic respectable thing for an amateur raidleader to do, fight when half of them arent there, in a known bug). Also note that not one healer was there(they were all relogging) and the leader of the raid wasn't there. Window lickers, as you put it, we may have been, but you lack of leadership and decently played wl's is why you lost all 4 battles, badly...

To end this all, I woulds say Jelloshots 1 - Itty/Krool 0

Also thought it was impressive that you were beat so bad that you stayed in keep until npcs were pulled and when they were, you still wiped LOL. It was good times but, i assume just for the freeps, we loaded up on some renoun.

I hope to see you all out again sometime, and maybe Krool will not shy away from the challenge of fighting Jelloshots next time. See when someone teaches someone all they know, they usually will keep a few tricks up their sleeves, and so did Jello....as evidence by tonight!

DO want to thank you for zerging my poor RK all night, i gained just as much renoun dead lol I miss these R v R.
    The only thing I see in this post is disgruntled and childish banter. But it will bring good fights. So here's to keeping me busy for the week till GW2 beta starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slangin View Post
    All I saw tonight was Jelloshots domination and DPS WLs, good fights though!
    All I saw tonight was 13/14 Creeps trying to fight a zerg of easy mode freeps. We still got kills and they all were having fun so yeah. Dominate on if its important.

BTW if Jello/Friends needs a few lessons in how to Dominate with a near full raid of freeps let me know. I'll take them all off ignore just for a few to help out. Until then I'll be on my creep fighting facerollers. Mainly cause its Free.

Is this the food you guys need? LoL

Yours truly
    Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    BTW if Jello/Friends needs a few lessons in how to Dominate with a near full raid of freeps let me know. I'll take them all off ignore just for a few to help out. Until then I'll be on my creep fighting facerollers. Mainly cause its Free.
    Ouch the old ignore card!! I hear ya man, whatever you/friends gotta do to devote more time to the attention starved female gamers out there! Thats what the ignore function is for, dont blame ya at all even the e-vags out there need a white knight. But anyways they really were some good fights like I said, saw them all on warg, no need to be bitter about losing on the underpowered side!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast