New to RP
I have never looked into the concept of RP before. I always just played any game the way it is played by the mainstream, yet I must say, no character of mine ever came without a background story; however small it was. Those I always resume as much as possible and edit it in my character's biography. I've been playing on the Snowbourn server for a while now, yet I always got the feeling I was trying to make my chars feel more real than others.
So to get to the point here (xD), I want to try out RP. But I'm experiencing a sort of.. fear. After reading "the majority" of the Rp rules I'm afraid that I'll make lots of mistakes when I start an RP-char of my own. I have no intend in annoying other, more experienced players and that's why I have a couple of questions for you:
1) How does my char get approved of once I enter the specific RP-world?
2) Does leveling and doing quests work the same as in other worlds?
3) If I make, I dont know, an emote-mistake or something. Am I to appologise myself on the OOC channel?
4) Is leveling, in areas your char would never come, allowed? For example: A rohirric char is galloping happily through the Shire?
5) Much obliged for any other advice you can give me
Many thanks and greetings,
A future RP-player?
ps: Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes or anything. I was just freakin tired while writing this x)