We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Price Check Broken Cloak Clasp and Level 75 Worn Symbol of the Elder King

Hi all, does anyone know what is the price of a broken cloak clasp and level 75 first age symbol?

Saw one clasp going on AH with 1500gold buyout.

Re: Price Check Broken Cloak Clasp and Level 75 Worn Symbol of the Elder King

How much gold do you need?
    Coil - You post without a forum sig, your words are invalid.

CPT - Taylora | MNST - Michealin | HNT - Kylieth | CHMP - Michellun | LM - Michaellin | BRG - Madeleina | RK - Michealina

That seems to be the going price for the ones selling them.
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Just how much the clasp would have been going for pre-U6.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

1300-1500g is likely the right price but the problem is going to be finding one for sale. My guess is that you are about 2-3 months from kinships having enough to put them on the AH to bring in money.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009b035/01003/signature.png]Reonath[/charsig]

this server is way to over priced i checked out gladden and they got symbols for 1000 and less
    I LuV iT WheN u CaLL Me BiG PoPPa.

Less population maybe? idk...
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Smile Re: Price Check Broken Cloak Clasp and Level 75 Worn Symbol of the Elder King

actually gladden is about the same population like 300-400 people a day
    I LuV iT WheN u CaLL Me BiG PoPPa.

Raid kinships are at the point where Symbols are going to alts and such, so you should see more on the market soon, which will drive down the price.

Quote Originally Posted by weiminc38 View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know what is the price of a broken cloak clasp and level 75 first age symbol?

Saw one clasp going on AH with 1500gold buyout.
    I thought I saw one for 900 g on glff yesterday .
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by oFalleN View Post
    this server is way to over priced i checked out gladden and they got symbols for 1000 and less
    Pretty accurate for AH price. Glff trade is roughly around 900, if not lower. Most big time kins are getting at least 2 weekly with all the alts, and many are selling now.

Quote Originally Posted by TQDesign View Post
    Pretty accurate for AH price. Glff trade is roughly around 900, if not lower. Most big time kins are getting at least 2 weekly with all the alts, and many are selling now.
    Ok can I ask please - where on earth is that kind of gold coming from? 1000 gold ! endgame tokens never used to cost that, even when they went up to 100 i was shocked and now 1000 ?!

The game doesnt really pour a lot into the ecomony (ie you dont get that much by levelling up a character), so where are peaople coming across 1000 gold to drop on a 1st age crafting item?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellstar View Post
    Ok can I ask please - where on earth is that kind of gold coming from? 1000 gold ! endgame tokens never used to cost that, even when they went up to 100 i was shocked and now 1000 ?!

The game doesnt really pour a lot into the ecomony (ie you dont get that much by levelling up a character), so where are peaople coming across 1000 gold to drop on a 1st age crafting item?
    A combination of crafting things to sell (jewelry, pots, and food most likely), grinding landscape mobs (level 75 mobs drop 25 silver each, not to mention the value of the vendor trash), and grinding skirmishes to barter for then sell Greater Scrolls of Empowerment and Greater Scrolls of Delving.

I don't do any of those things and I have over 600g on my main. I'm sure that people who actually try to earn money in this game have far more than I do.