We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Jacbo's LOTRO Scrapbook

The PvMP thread ''good ol days'' reminded me I've never really cleaned out my screenshots folder. Here's thirty of those screenshots covering some of the time I spent in LOTRO, using links and short descriptions so as to not shrink the picture size and provide some context. They're kind of a representative sample, though hardly cover everything. Unfortunately I have no pictures of our monthly televised Jacbo-Rayzr Pants Off Dance Off, and the television contract fell through....

1 - Menoic, low level Lore-master extraordinaire, my first character.

2 - Jacbo only ever came into being because my sister rolled a character and I wanted to level with that, but the Warden stuck. Here's Jacbo chilling in Angmar at Level 20.

3 - The best place in Middle Earth.

4 - Before Ainur there was Keepers Vow. This was of an early Carn Dum run, which culminated in me soloing Helchgam at L56. Pictured: Jacbo, Rollam, Beaukane, Draggrim.

5 - A new map is released, though we'd spend less time on its rolling hills than its dingy dungeons.

6 - The only picture I have of lil Bilwise, whose favorite pastime was Warg tickling. He had no schooling so nobody told him daggers do hurt.

7 - My pet warg chilling with me in our EC hovel before the devs rudely barred us from our abode. Pictured: Jacbo, Skidmarkz(Chaco).

8 - Looks like some pesky spider wants to pay us a visit... Pictured: Jacbo, Agentfive(Obewon).

9 - IT'S FLYING OLD GREG! Pictured: Jacbo, Oldgreg.

10 - Aces kabobs, anyone? Pictured: Jacbo, Aces(Card), Slagalicious, Trius.

11 - Getting our 1v1 on at TA lawn. Note Caspur at Level 40! As I recall, Smokeq etc rudely interrupted our party so we had to see them off to the comfort of their rez circle. Pictured: Ilthel, Toa, Jacbo, Omnom(Erlilda), Caspur, Lmkiller(Youngguido), Why(Nvious), Acidor.

12 - Ye olde Ainur meeting dais, where we would hold our Officer meetings in the beforetimes. Pictured: Jacbo, Card, Jakespeed, Fuzion, Zidia, Ilthel, Sno.

13 - The original lineup of DD Moors Hobos Banjo Troup. Pictured: Jacbo, Chaco, Ilthel, Zidia (not pictured: Sno, who was probably off on TA lawn dying to inform us later that he had found creeps you guys, and being a tank engaged them alone).

14 - Our first kin kill of DN. Pictured: Chaco, Erlilda, Fingoldor, Jakespeed, Sno, Jacbo, Card, Rigator, Navgul, Ilthel, Trius, Zidia.

15 - Farming luminous stones to buy the moria black cosmetic, aided in this kill by a rogue warg insurgent. Pictured: Jacbo, Dreadwulf.

16 - Jacbo and Card, presiding over the 21st Hall.

17 - We be posin' wit da creeps. Who needs fighting? I think I just helped them cap the outpost. Pictured: Jacbo, Menogue(Trius), Omnom(Erlilda), Agentfive(Obewon).

18 - Mo' posin'. Pictured: Jacbo, Tramp, Sno.

19 - Jacbo and Ocho capturing TR from those dastardly creeps. I think we also took LC and TA before being accosted by vagabonds in Lugz. Pictured: Jacbo, Ocho.

20 - Mutilate and his warg harem. Pictured: Mutilate(Jacbo), Omnom(Erlilda), Lunakh, Silentgiggles(Bee?).

21 - Surveying the grounds of my newly won castle, Carn Dum.

22 - Posing in the throne room of my castle after solo kill of Mordirith..

23 - Mutilate the Riddermark Reaver mobilizes his bear defector army to charge the unsuspecting Elf Camp. Pictured: Mutilate(Jacbo), (Riddermark creeps), BEARS.

24 - First clear of Ivar T2 Challenge. Ivar was quoted as saying "And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids! And your hobbit, too!". Pictured: Caspur, Doomsie, Atador, Presdas, Erlilda, Youngguido, Jacbo, Meldreth, Oprah, Zidia, Anaxthes, Staissi.

25 - First clear of Fear T2 Challenge. The Balrog wasn't quoted as saying much of anything, since only Alph spoke Balrog and he just giggled and wouldn't translate. Pictured: Eaisiel, Zidia, Trevil, Borken, Alphyums, Viduo, Jacbo, Merthin, Staissi, Caspur, Edlorthar, Erlilda.

26 - Oh, hi multi-boxer. I mean um, back you fiends! Your poisons are but a flesh wound! Pictured: Jacbo, Karganos, Rayzr, (multi-boxer), (other people in back).

27 - First clear of Draigoch T2 Challenge. The Dragon was quote as saying "Check Borken's pockets... urgh...". Pictured: Ianwulf, Trevil, Staissi, Hallaran, Borken, Anaxthes, Caspur, Viduo, Meldreth, Erlilda, Doomsie.

28 - Spiffy new Draigoch set look.

29 - Protecting the damsels in distress. I like my women twice as tall as me, especially the ones that won't stop yelling. Pictured: Jacbo, Staissi, Erlilda.

30 - Jacbo hanging out with the highest rank player in the moors: Bird, Keeper of Rock. Pictured: Jacbo, Bird.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Re: Jacbo's LOTRO Scrapbook

Wow I was in Keepers Vow for like a month or two on my 1st char. Didn't know anyone there hahaha
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

nice pics Cool seeing alot of the old freep names. Those were the names that made Venomsack yell in raid "Back in OC!" xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000069f87/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
    - Treebeard

Oh man, so many memories. I like 26 the most, because I'm both a target assist and dead (as usual ). You'd think people would know not to follow me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Quote Originally Posted by atmonello View Post
    Wow I was in Keepers Vow for like a month or two on my 1st char. Didn't know anyone there hahaha
    Back in my kinless days I remember seeing them running around all the time.

Great pics
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.