We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    Well, I haven't changed in the least and Jello is the same jackball he's always been. It all boils down miscommunication and false assumptions.
    assumptions you made.

This would be the reason Jello and I left. When TDH was made we were under the impression that all would have a say in decisions regarding the tribe, obviously that wasn't what was happening. It was nothing personal against the people involved. Although, it seems that some took it that way, but whatever! I hope that you all have the sense enough to realize that I haven't been the sole person posting here.
    a false impression. at no point when i joined/created tdh did i hear talk about a voting system. least i dont remember it. regardless, if you dont log in for weeks to months on and someone wants to join your say becomes pretty much irrelevant i'd say. and you would agree.

Let's be honest here, both sides are easy and you know it.
    depends what class youre playing and what class youre playing against.

~Tangy[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Slangin View Post
    lol I hear ya its cool man, like I said before never knew everyone was mad in the game lol. No offense taken man never even knew you, just that you were that bad mini on BW thats about it though. But all water under the bridge now, try to not be as mad! Go exercise that power in tribe son!

uhh, im not mad... you left, not me... not that anyone noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by raretwinkie View Post
    uhh, im not mad... you left, not me... not that anyone noticed.
    Uhh, yes, yes you are..nothing to be ashamed of though that you are getting a bit emo over lotro. But you are very much mistaken my young friend. Apparently people did notice as i was the very first person to drop tribe then followed by 5 or 6 people within minutes. No offense Bobbidudley you may not have known but the people i played with and was friends with certainly did, unfortunately you don't fall in either category. Keep your chins up though my son, those e-vags around here im sure are all impressed with the lotro "power" you exercise.

] Keep your chins up though my son, those e-vags around here im sure are all impressed with the lotro "power" you exercise.
    pretty sure its iVag

also, you seem to have a bloated view of your self importance

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post
    a bloated view of your self importance
    It's crazy because I think that of you almost every time I see your remarks in-game and on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post
    pretty sure its iVag

also, you seem to have a bloated view of your self importance
    Lol you serious? Im just stating facts, people seem to think they know alot, when in reality they are just making stuff up to feel better about themselves. So I will always respond truthfully, its as simple as that.

Lol you serious? Im just stating facts, people seem to think they know alot, when in reality they are just making stuff up to feel better about themselves. So I will always respond truthfully, its as simple as that.
    why you mad brah?

why you mad brah?
    Win. Thanks for trying dudley...next

This server has more drama than action...

On the other hand... QQ FIGHT!

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________

Quote Originally Posted by WardGaze View Post
    This server has more drama than action...

On the other hand... QQ FIGHT!
    True, unfortunately...
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Dinner AND entertainment! I approve of this thread.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Suilaid All,

Whatever this thread is about, Friday night fight night and Saturday action netted me something like 30K renown so far this weekend...so keep yelling at each other as long as it keep raining renown!!!!!

Good Hunting,

Ell

ps - the Raid vs. Raid action in question..well there is some footage (but just the action really - not too much of the time we spent picking our noses on the BV side of TR) @ www.youtube.com/recklezzrogue

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Suilaid All,

Whatever this thread is about, Friday night fight night and Saturday action netted me something like 30K renown so far this weekend...so keep yelling at each other as long as it keep raining renown!!!!!

Good Hunting,

Ell

ps - the Raid vs. Raid action in question..well there is some footage (but just the action really - not too much of the time we spent picking our noses on the BV side of TR) @ www.youtube.com/recklezzrogue
    I must admit it's nice to see the other side of that raid. Thanks Ell for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Suilaid All,

That 1st video was incredible I didn't realized that we killed them that many times before we wiped we must got every player at least 3 or 4 times to our 1 death a piece. The 2nd video was a little laughable it was so one sided, but always good to see the coward leaders run to their keep after getting their raid wiped.

ps if Krool though that was a win for him he's sadly mistaken, that was a straight farm session of creeps.

JS

Jeez I leave and 2DH breaks apart??!!??

I was supposed to be the immature one in that guild, what happened? lol

Laughs/Decc/Coward

When did I ever say we won? LoL

I said we had some F U N. That should be a short enough word for you to understand. Soon as i get done with this diablo 3 beta weekend I'll come help you spell DEFEAT. K

/love
    Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Been trying to Catch up with this thread, so far this is what Ive got:

Bobbi and Scuff have formed an aliance, Jello and Tangy have formed an alliance, Tyrone isnt sure what side hes on, and Slangin still doesnt have a mic. Scuff is a freep and finally learned how to DF to the shagrin of the Creeps. So Jello and Tangy hunted Scuff down, all the while Bobbi was selling persian rugs to the Npc's in Tr. Slangin so disgusted buy the carpets that Bobbi sells no longer likes him and thus this new conflict. Then Mom and Dad got divorved and 2DH gets the kids on the weekend.
    Lol

On a side note, as a selfish immature a$$hole, even I can get over video game fights and move on(True Rift Fight LOL), So Bobbi, Scuff, Jello and Tangy, take some time apart, see other people, but in the end GW2 will reunite this Family!!

...deccimus...

Yesssssssss????
    If my name is suppose to be a insult then Im flattered.
    Then again Im 15-20 years younger then you all.... soooo I'd expect more maturity out of my old online friends hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    BTW you got dec's number?
    Lol nothin like talkin sh*t behind a mans back. Did you mean does True have my number for:

1) Bromance?
    2) Tips how to DF?
    3) Star Hugging Tips?
    4) Elite Coward Skill Tips?
    5) How to alienate friends online tips?
    6) Hiring me to spy on Tyrone?

Apology Accepted Scuff, I still miss you

When did I ever say we won? LoL

I said we had some F U N. That should be a short enough word for you to understand. Soon as i get done with this diablo 3 beta weekend I'll come help you spell DEFEAT. K

/love
    Krool
    He may not be able to spell defeat but.....

[gmoors] Wardgaze: 'only raids ive been with krool in hes wiped'
    Last edited by Zynixa; Apr 22 2012 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shgual View Post
    3) Star Hugging Tips?
    4) Elite Coward Skill Tips?
    See sig, just tryin to follow the path blazed by trailertrash and cowardcreep on crickhollow, just tryin to follow!

See sig, just tryin to follow the path blazed by trailertrash and cowardcreep on crickhollow, just tryin to follow!
    You dont use a mic so you dont count......

Those stars are reaaaal perddy. Youve made me proud Slangin

That should be a short enough word for you to understand. Soon as i get done with this diablo 3 beta weekend I'll come help you spell DEFEAT. K

/love
    Krool
    Well well, 1 death, 1corpse jump, and you logged.....now that's the Krool I know, the fierce competitor! If you can't win, Quit......JS

Well well, 1 death, 1corpse jump, and you logged.....now that's the Krool I know, the fierce competitor! If you can't win, Quit......JS
    Sorry but facing your group containing a warden, burg, mini, a 2nd burg along with all the other ppl roaming around vs me and krool and no one else yes we will leave sorry for the none feeding, you would have done the same I wouldnt call someone out for something you wouldn't do either

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast