We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

Oh def not bitter. All this epeen swinging will bring the fights.

Ahh, so now I get it though, bobbi was right about the female thing. Jealousy, the infant of all anger. Here's what we'll do though. If the 2nd rate TDH wants women in the their tribe we can take out an add or something here on the forums.

Let me help with the advert.

20-30 something married and single men looking for Internet women to fantasize with. Must have mic. Willing to be belittled and verbally assaulted. Must only talk in slow sexy voices and have no opinion.

There ya go. That might help.

See ya
    Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    Ahh, so now I get it though, bobbi was right about the female thing.
    What female thing???

Jealousy, the infant of all anger.
    Jealously over what???

Here's what we'll do though. If the 2nd rate TDH wants women in the their tribe we can take out an add or something here on the forums.
    Don't you already have a female in TDH or does she not meet the criteria??

~Tangy
    Last edited by Zynixa; Apr 21 2012 at 01:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    What female thing???

Jealously over what???

Don't you already have a female in TDH or does Sere not meet the criteria??

~Tangy
    Hey, leave me outta this....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

I sense... hostility in the air...

Was fantastic fights yesterday, both sides should be proud. Keep up the good work everyone, I need more distractions from the long wait for GW2.

Griswold
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000078554/signature.png]Griswold[/charsig]
    Griswold r7 War-Leader, Andarael r6 Hunter, Talrasha r6 Rune-keeper

What personal stuff are you talking about? I honestly don't know wth this "female thing" you/Bobbie are talking about, hence why I asked the question. I don't have a problem with the person that you are speaking of, never did. I have my opinions for why I didn't think this person needed to be in TDH, but those were just that, my opinions.

Epeen swinging.....I don't need a video game to feel good about myself like some people. I don't know wth your problem is, but whatever shred of respect I had for you just went out the window. Grats on being the bigger a-hole here.....

~Tangy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

./win

I started a flame thread... I think that's just what I'm good at

...deccimus...

What personal stuff are you talking about? I honestly don't know wth this "female thing" you/Bobbie are talking about, hence why I asked the question. I don't have a problem with the person that you are speaking of, never did. I have my opinions for why I didn't think this person needed to be in TDH, but those were just that, my opinions.

Epeen swinging.....I don't need a video game to feel good about myself like some people. I don't know wth your problem is, but whatever shred of respect I had for you just went out the window. Grats on being the bigger a-hole here.....

~Tangy
    R E S P E C T.... Here find out what it means to me. In the words of Edwin Starr

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post
    ./win

Shameful

/Salute
    Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

All I saw tonight was 13/14 Creeps trying to fight a zerg of easy mode freeps. We still got kills and they all were having fun so yeah. Dominate on if its important.

BTW if Jello/Friends needs a few lessons in how to Dominate with a near full raid of freeps let me know.

Yours truly
    Krool
    This is laughable like yourself. We had 6-7 hunters in the raid at one point in time u think we couldn't track your numbers, you think Jello forgot that? you had 16 on track at Tr when you were scared to death of Jello and hiding in TR NPC's. We had a max of 18 players in our group at any one time with on 2 minis to heal. and one of the mini's, level 71 with 3k health, was LD most of the night. So i guess your 3 well ranked WL's and 1 ranked defiler wasn't enough for you, so much that you wouldnt leave the safety of your rez circle or keep, man such a back bone u have. I would never take lesson from you on how to lead, i can go to Jello and ask, someone who's man enough to fight. I mean it would have been a different story if the numbers were even but we were within 1 or 2 all night of each other.
    Id also like to point out something to ya Krool as long as weve known you, you have always cried like a baby when things dont go your way, case an point ur forum post today. Id suggest that whatever causes this behavior out of you that you go seek some professional help. Your excuse is always, weather ur on creep or freep, is that the otherside is always OP. well its funny that some people can win on either side they play, so my challenge to you is, if you think freeps are so overpower, you get on ur 75 freep and lead a raid, jello will be glad to lead a creep raid. well just flip flop it. Are you up for the challenge....I doubt it, because all you want to to is spend time here, vent, and ooc complaining how unfair things are and how no matter what happens theres always a good reason u lose. you cant just except defeat. anybody in the world last night, jello included, would have just plain excepted defeat, but ur pride wont allow u to do that. well here your chance big boy will you take it or not?

ROFL MUCH MUCH BETTER SELECTION!

/salute
    Krool

This is laughable like yourself. We had 6-7 hunters in the raid at one point in time u think we couldn't track your numbers, you think Jello forgot that? you had 16 on track at Tr when you were scared to death of Jello and hiding in TR NPC's. We had a max of 18 players in our group at any one time with on 2 minis to heal. and one of the mini's, level 71 with 3k health, was LD most of the night. So i guess your 3 well ranked WL's and 1 ranked defiler wasn't enough for you, so much that you wouldnt leave the safety of your rez circle or keep, man such a back bone u have. I would never take lesson from you on how to lead, i can go to Jello and ask, someone who's man enough to fight. I mean it would have been a different story if the numbers were even but we were within 1 or 2 all night of each other.
    Id also like to point out something to ya Krool as long as weve known you, you have always cried like a baby when things dont go your way, case an point ur forum post today. Id suggest that whatever causes this behavior out of you that you go seek some professional help. Your excuse is always, weather ur on creep or freep, is that the otherside is always OP. well its funny that some people can win on either side they play, so my challenge to you is, if you think freeps are so overpower, you get on ur 75 freep and lead a raid, jello will be glad to lead a creep raid. well just flip flop it. Are you up for the challenge....I doubt it, because all you want to to is spend time here, vent, and ooc complaining how unfair things are and how no matter what happens theres always a good reason u lose. you cant just except defeat. anybody in the world last night, jello included, would have just plain excepted defeat, but ur pride wont allow u to do that. well here your chance big boy will you take it or not?
    LoL

Keep it coming. But for a pointer you should use more personal attacks. The lack of those and your play by play of my life and game time make you appear somewhat... reaching.

I'll be glad to fight your raid. Of course it will end bad for you and yours but hey it'll be a good practice session for me.

Your White Knight
    /Krool

its a shame all this anger and rejection has grown from such a minuscule idea that was almost entirely make believe. at least i think it has. people that i thought i knew for years have suddenly changed so dramatically in such a short amount of time.
    i dont understand what has happened here.

i also dont understand why i have to log in with a new "community name" and it shows ive only ever made like 3 posts.... ###

LoL

I'll be glad to fight your raid. Of course it will end bad for you and yours but hey it'll be a good practice session for me.

Your White Knight
    /Krool
    What time and which side do you want? i love that you wrote this, because in this you guarantee victory. Is this something you want to do after last night, be careful what you write on these forums it could end up biting you in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by raretwinkie View Post
    its a shame all this anger and rejection has grown from such a minuscule idea that was almost entirely make believe. at least i think it has. people that i thought i knew for years have suddenly changed so dramatically in such a short amount of time.
    lol no one wanted 2 people who hardly played the game making decisions on their own, not sure where you see anger or rejection from it. If anything its not from us 7 or 8 I can tell ya that for sure man since everyone has been having a good time playin like usual. I never had a problem with anyone or said anything bad but hey it happens Im guessin theres been some epic spin job, since you dont really play, because I see anger and it definitely isnt from anyone i still play with lol.

if you say so...

but since a couple people left its been much better around here. and i wasnt actually talkin about you when i said some people changed. youre kind of irrelevant. you havent been around the last year or so. you dont have a mic. you almost never talk in chat soooo... nobody even notices youre not around. im not tryin to be an a$$ it just is what it is. i have no big problems with you.
    but as far as making decisions about tribe matters, long as it says founder next to my name i can make all the choices i want. and until a couple weeks ago i never exercised that privilege. dont regret it in the least.

What time and which side do you want? i love that you wrote this, because in this you guarantee victory. Is this something you want to do after last night, be careful what you write on these forums it could end up biting you in the butt.
    You can have the easy side. You'll have a better chance. And no I wont set it up. If it happens its happens.

BTW you got dec's number?

lol I hear ya its cool man, like I said before never knew everyone was mad in the game lol. No offense taken man never even knew you, just that you were that bad mini on BW thats about it though. But all water under the bridge now, try to not be as mad! Go exercise that power in tribe son!

./win

/highfive

Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

This calls for an encore

http://youtu.be/316AzLYfAzw

Basically should just change TNT to PVP (forums)

P.S. http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/072857.html Now that is a steal

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Well, I haven't changed in the least and Jello is the same jackball he's always been. It all boils down miscommunication and false assumptions.

but as far as making decisions about tribe matters, long as it says founder next to my name i can make all the choices i want. and until a couple weeks ago i never exercised that privilege. dont regret it in the least.
    This would be the reason Jello and I left. When TDH was made we were under the impression that all would have a say in decisions regarding the tribe, obviously that wasn't what was happening. It was nothing personal against the people involved. Although, it seems that some took it that way, but whatever! I hope that you all have the sense enough to realize that I haven't been the sole person posting on my account.

You can have the easy side. You'll have a better chance. And no I wont set it up. If it happens its happens.
    Let's be honest here, both sides are easy and you know it.

~Tangy
    Last edited by Zynixa; Apr 21 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Please don't stop flaming each other, I'm writing a stupid 8 page term paper, and this is the only distraction I have from it.

the things that happe when im not around to reply to threads,

well first of all adressing my comment at the end of the vid, everyone typically knows, espcially the x-TDH folks that 90% of what i say in a raid that may be "insulting" I dont mean it, its to keep morale high and to make us look like we know what we're doing.

2nd...
    you can talk me down, or atleast, you can try. but when you start going after my friends, thats when I change my mind about people. for the longest I felt sorry to see you, and jello go. but now I have deffenatly changed my mind about both of you, so I leave you with a song... to those that may have left... cya, movin on

The always loving,
    Ittybitty
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast