We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Sorry but facing your group containing a warden, burg, mini, a 2nd burg along with all the other ppl roaming around vs me and krool and no one else yes we will leave sorry for the none feeding, you would have done the same I wouldnt call someone out for something you wouldn't do either
    Sorry friend it was Klept and Nup by themselves. Was nice how you and krool were camping rez circle killing 1 at a time with 2 ranked creeps then when you die once for camping you quit, just drum up a zerg like you normally do. As much trash as krool talked about teaching how to spell and such I'd figured you'd have a little more backbone than that, I guess I was mistaken. JS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    Sorry friend it was Klept and Nup by themselves. Was nice how you and krool were camping rez circle killing 1 at a time with 2 ranked creeps then when you die once for camping you quit, just drum up a zerg like you normally do. As much trash as krool talked about teaching how to spell and such I'd figured you'd have a little more backbone than that, I guess I was mistaken. JS
    Well then I assumed wrong but you did as well, it was by pure luck we walked by the rez and you came by and blew tng and hips and got away. Later me and krool came by the norbogs again b/c we saw ellou and we were goin to kill her then we had company of qris shagger and yourself and we got killed. I would have started a small group but there were srsly no creeps out besides me and him. Would you have really stayed and tried to fight?
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by raretwinkie View Post

a false impression. at no point when i joined/created tdh did i hear talk about a voting system. least i dont remember it. regardless, if you dont log in for weeks to months on and someone wants to join your say becomes pretty much irrelevant i'd say. and you would agree.
    By Your own logic your say doesn't matter since you only log on once every 2 months so you can't be unsurped
    half this server knew 2dh had a voting system so why are you are to pretending there wasn't one?

Quote Originally Posted by raretwinkie View Post
    but since a couple people left its been much better around here. and i wasnt actually talkin about you when i said some people changed. youre kind of irrelevant. you havent been around the last year or so. you dont have a mic. you almost never talk in chat soooo... nobody even notices youre not around. im not tryin to be an a$$ it just is what it is. .
    Grisworld doesn't have a mic either does that mean nobody notices hes not around either? and im sure its been much better in 2dh since this happened conisdered theres like 5 left in there everybody else is in my tribe so i guess your right on that

Im not tryin to be an a$$ it just is what it is
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Well then I assumed wrong but you did as well, it was by pure luck we walked by the rez and you came by and blew tng and hips and got away. Later me and krool came by the norbogs again b/c we saw ellou and we were goin to kill her then we had company of qris shagger and yourself and we got killed. I would have started a small group but there were srsly no creeps out besides me and him. Would you have really stayed and tried to fight?
    So basically what your saying is you went to gank a lone hunter with a rank 9 reaver and a rank 7-8 wl and things didnt turn out the way you planned so you logged. after Nup and I killed you we killed lots of creeps afterwards, there were plenty of creeps out, but when you group with Krool and competition arises he runs, he always has always will. Same thing on BW for 3 years he quit anytime there was a challenge. He likes to win with no hick ups. Thats why he loves playing single player games, very little competition, at least u have a little competitor inside you. But I assure you this servers probably seen the last of Krool, most of the skilled members of TDH are gone, who do you think made his raids successful? His incredible leadership or his friends taking one for the team switching to whatever toon he need to be successful. I was a good friend to him never bucked his leadership and took bullets for him on many occasions so he could "shine" so to speak. He loved being the well known, well liked leader, he fed off that, and i was just as happy helping him do that. But he has no respect for who made him successful. He leached my raids for 2 year on BW before he started leading and i took a backseat because it made him happy. When we came to crick, i once again took a backseat to make him happy. As long as everyone was happy I was happy. But his unwillingness to talk things out like an adult and just starts ignoring friends was pathetic. He's dug his own grave and now he'll have to lie in. Mark my words, he's through. Ive know him for 5 years you've known him for less than half that. Give it some time you'll see exactly what I mean. Its honestly a sad story, but now hes gonna have to face the pide piper. Either he mans up and fights or he sinks away into the land of non competition. What will it be? I know you'll be there to support him so he's got some good tools, lets just see what he can do with them.......JS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Deccimus!

Come back and teach Jello how to Rage-Drunk in vent properly!

Hmmm, where's Tex, Sennari and Jmez....

Cheerios
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

LoL
    I was the last to leave brandy. Almost 7 months before I completely followed you guys over here.

Keep up the flames true there getting quite entertaining. The extent you will go to win at gthe internet is funny.

Anywho off to work to support my fellow americans so they can freely play extended illusions of themselves on the internet.

Btw I started leading on bw cause honestly you just couldn't get it done. But keep eswingin. Ill try my best to keep up. At least till gw2 hits.

/love
    Krool

One more thing. I always gave props to my raid/friends for making us successful. Unlike most others who rage and yell.
    Last edited by scott122675; Apr 23 2012 at 08:59 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    LoL
    I was the last to leave brandy. Almost 7 months before I completely followed you guys over here.

Keep up the flames true there getting quite entertaining. The extent you will go to win at gthe internet is funny.

Anywho off to work to support my fellow americans so they can freely play extended illusions of themselves on the internet.

Btw I started leading on bw cause honestly you just couldn't get it done. But keep eswingin. Ill try my best to keep up. At least till gw2 hits.

/love
    Krool

One more thing. I always gave props to my raid/friends for making us successful. Unlike most others who rage and yell.
    Well you were fully here on you creep(reaver) no more than a month after we started, so there's the 1st lie. 2nd you started leading because you asked me if you could have your hand at it, so i obliged. 3rdly, Ive never yelled or raged at my raid, people don't follow leaders like that (check the video's in this thread of me thrashing you and see if you hear any yelling, i actually apologized at being of raid if I got loud due to excitement?). Lastly, if your so great why do you keep dodging competition. You post every single day exclaiming your upcoming dominance then you fail to log in or stay more than ten mins, im a bit confused. I mean I know those single player games you love like Minecraft can be very taxing to a brain your size but come on grow a pair and stay and fight a few rounds......JS

To lazy to read all this but.......

I'm Sneakerz and I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged in for a few last night to see how the server was......dead.....seems the action on the forums is 10x that in game lol.

How do full time creeps play on this server? Looking at the server stats it must be dead the majority of the time, with PVE accounting for a ton of the infamy earned.

Anyways......Thursday is the beginning...
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    LoL

So krool what your saying is that Jello has gotten into your head so much that the 1st thing you do when you wake up and go to work is check the forums? i think we both know him well enough to say this is a major win for him!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    Logged in for a few last night to see how the server was......dead.....seems the action on the forums is 10x that in game lol.

How do full time creeps play on this server? Looking at the server stats it must be dead the majority of the time, with PVE accounting for a ton of the infamy earned.

Anyways......Thursday is the beginning...
    By Onid's logic
    You haven't been on for over a month your say doesn't matter
    Im not trying to be an A$$ it just is what it is
    Last edited by Spider29; Apr 23 2012 at 03:24 PM.
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    it just is what it is
    ...yep.....lowest total infamy&renown of all servers last week..../shrug.

But I haven't logged in much so the stats prolly are missing something.....maybe.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

Question Re: Friday Night Fight Night Fighting Fright Night Height

It is true that the only raids Ive been in with krool I've wiped in.

Partially because we are outnumbered or you are healing through our damage.

Imo Krool is better at leading freepside, but regarding the people that did log off when you zergballed I dont blame them.

Who wants to stick around when freeps can outheal any damage that you do and when theyre all clumped together surrounded tar?

Best kind of pvp is GvG and 1v1.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a4e11/signature.png]Urnakh[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WardGaze View Post

Imo Krool is better at leading freepside, but regarding the people that did log off when you zergballed I dont blame them.

Who wants to stick around when freeps can outheal any damage that you do and when theyre all clumped together surrounded tar?

Best kind of pvp is GvG and 1v1.
    1v1's fail.....

BTW the creep raid had 4 WL's and 2 defilers tonite, that's plenty of heals. Tonight I asked minis to heal instead of RK, IMO thats the difference, a mini can sustain the big upfront hits they make, but creeps weren't switching off targets that were shield walled. you cant stay on a sw'd target period. medo has 25K health and was SWing me and the creeps didnt figure it out in time, by that time we had killed 5-6 creeps. Bottom line is you have good nights and you have bad nights, just happen tonite we have a very cohesive group that all worked together well.

PS u must of missed the creep raid last night. I died so fast when i was hit, I laughed. Creep dps can mow face if leader has them focused fired.

i have been reading this for the past few days since jessi started it

all im going to say wht ever is going or who ever is losing out there

its just sad to see one of the best pvp kin ( THE best creep pvp kin ) arguing or fighting with each other
    it is realy sad

one thing i realy liked about u guys before is ur friendship
    hope u all will wake up soon or not who cares

love ya all and good fighting

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Friends or no friends, they day all of you leave will be a sad day for this server, I have a great deal of respect for you all.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    It's crazy because I think that of you almost every time I see your remarks in-game and on the forums.
    How does this post not have +900 rep yet?
    Megabob

suppose i'll play my warden so i don't have to try then. WHERES THE FUN IN LOSING?! oh wait, its just a game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000083196/signature.png]Seleth[/charsig]

we fighting tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Regy View Post
    we fighting tonight?
    lol I'm not, I'll be playin GW2
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4