We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rhyme or Reason recruiting on Elendilmir

Rhyme or Reason now recruiting we are a mature, friendly fun and helpful kin. all classes and levels welcome. if you have any question please ask. leaders are uk based but we welcome members from all over the world. oh yes and we LOVE cookies ''

Thumbs up

Being Portuguese, I'm all for finally trying an European based Kinship.

Please select one of the following candidates:
    Suflow - Level 28 Hobbit Burglar
    Aramasu - Level 19 Human Captain
    Dwalbi - Level 10 Dwarven Champion

In the meanwhile, when I'm in game I will add your officers to my friends list so that I know when you are online in all my characters.

I'm going into 4 rough weeks, so I'm probably not going to be online often until those weeks are over.

I have alts within every level range and even if I have an alt which is not in the kinship, I'll gladly join you if I'm not busy or something.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ee718/01008/signature.png]Lucanthanas[/charsig]

Well, anyone who's interested in hearing about the kin can add my characters to their friend's list: Langorfin, Poppey, Naurlin, Saeviel, Guroneth, Theodalas, and Daefaer.

With that being said, everyone have a great day!
    Last edited by Guroneth; Nov 16 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000233a27/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "It isn't fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it's got in it's nassty little pocketses?"